Fallout

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Lisa was shivering down to her bones as her best friend delicately wrapped a warm blanket around her body. She has been freezing when the other girl found her waiting outside in the cold for god knows how long.

"What was so important that you'd even wait all night out there in the cold?" Jennie chided. She was a bit infuriated for the tall girl was always doing stuff like this without properly considering the repercussions of her actions. 

"Maybe I just miss you." The blonde pouted. In truth, she already forgot about why she even came here in the first place, but that would have sounded silly and would have infuriated her friend more, so she opted to go with this answer -It's true anyway, she did miss her. 

"Silly girl, you just saw me a few hours ago." The brunette shook her head in disapproval but the small frown on her face was now gone as a small smile was visibly tugging at her pink lips.

"Don't act like you don't miss me too." The blonde scrunched her face up, making the other girl chuckle at her adorableness.

"Okay, maybe just a tinsy little bit." The petite girl rode along.

"Just a tinsy little bit?" 

"Okay, I miss you so, sooo much! Better?"

"Mmm hmm." Lisa hummed comfortably in her friend's bed, finally feeling content at the answer given to her.

"Silly girl." The brunette shook her head once more and stood up from her bed.

"Where are you going?" 

Raising her hands up, the brunette chuckled, "Chill! I'm just gonna grab some medicine", she said.

"Oh."

When the petite girl finally came back, her friend was already sitting up, ready to receive whatever medicine given to her. "Here." She handed her friend the medicine and a glass of water which the other girl immediately took. 

"Thanks." 

The blonde placed the glass of water on her friend's nightstand when she was done before she lay herself comfortably on the bed, while the brunette eyed her with a frown. The brunette exhaled a long sigh before voicing out her concern about her friend's reckless and stubborn behavior, "You shouldn't always be this stubborn, you know. There are times when it's better for you to just let things go so that you wouldn't end up harming yourself." 

She gently caressed her friend's soft and strikingly beautiful face. "You should think about yourself more, okay?"

Staring back at her friend's troubled brown eyes, the tall girl couldn't bring herself to look away or disagree. Thr petite girl could have asked her to jump off a building and she would do it in a heartbeat.

"Okay." 

Satisfied at her friend's answer, the brunette finally exhibited her adorable gummy smile, which the other considers as the loveliest of all smiles, before leaning down to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter