Soulmates

Friends Can Break Your Heart Too (GirlxGirl) || BLACKPINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a light tap tapping sound on my window; but I was too sleepy to even give a damn, so I just ignored it and told myself that it's just the trees. And just as I was about to drift off once more, the tapping sound suddenly became more insistent, Tap tap tap. 

Groaning in frustration, I reluctantly got up from my bed and proceeded to the source of my peaceful night's disturbance. There can only be one person who would dare to be tapping on my window sill at this ungodly hour and just as I suspected, it was none other than my crazy- best friend, leaning in towards my windows, with her wild blonde curls being swept by the wind all over her lovely face. 

"Hi." She greeted as she tucked her untamed curls behind her ears and wore a stupid, yet adorable, grin on her lips, and I knew I already forgave her for interrupting my precious sleep. I mean, how could I stay mad at this adorable girl?


Instead of returning her warm greeting however, I pretended to be mad at her and greeted her coldly, "What do you want?" I mustered in a fake annoyed voice.

"Aw don't be like that! I know you're happy to see me." She claimed, giving me her best puppy dog eyes and pout for she knows I couldn't resist her like that. 

I only rolled my eyes at her as I held back a smile, "Come on it's cold out there." I beckoned and headed back to my bed without looking back to check on her; my room is situated just on the first floor so I wouldn't worry about her, hurting herself. 

I heard her shuffle inside and close the window with a little bit much force--in which I quickly turned my head to shoot her a glare.  "Oops!" She clamped her hand over to hold back a giggle. 

You're always the unapologetic one aren't you Lisa? 

Finally dropping my angry act, I let out a soft giggle as I settled into my bed. "Can't you be any more clumsy? My parents are asleep you know?" 

"We all know that I'm as graceful as a cat." She stated as she got under the covers with me. I would have offered her my pajamas but she was already wearing hers. Ah this girl, always sneaking out of her room, in just her pajamas, whenever she feels like it. 

"Maybe your clumsiness is rubbing off of me." She remarked.

"Hey I'm not clumsy at all!" I protested, making her quirk one perfectly trimmed brow which was accentuated in the dark by the light coming from my nightstand lamp (I'm the type of person who can't sleep in complete darkness).

"Remember the first time we went ice skating? You were so distracted with your all time crush, Donny, that you crashed straight into a sled!" She whisper/exclaimed before laughing like a hyena at the expense of my pride. 

"That was just one time." I muttered.

"And OH MY GOD! Remember Christmas two years--"

"Okay! Stop!" I exclaimed, covering with my hand before she could wake up the whole household and embarrass me any further. "Maybe just a little bit," I admitted as I retrieved by hands, "but you're not here to discuss about that. What's up?" I asked, going straight to the point, and her grin instantly turned into with a small frown.

"I broke up with Jason." 

"What!?" 

"Shhh!"

"Sorry. What happened?" I asked, less louder this time.

"I just don't think that we're meant for each other you know?" 

Truthfully, I don't. 

"And how did you figure that out?" 

"We kissed." She confessed.

"Oh?" I still don't get it.

She rolled her eyes at me before elaborating, "We made out. Like with teeth and tongues." 

Okay TMI. I don't want to have an image of her making out with with people. "Was he a bad kisser? Does he drool a lot?" 

"I don't think that's it." She claimed, leaving me more confused by the second.

"I don't understand. He's kinda cute."

"And a jerk!" She pointed out with a detestable look.

I crossed my arms and pointed out, "Okay that's off putting for me, but that's your type." 

"I know." She sighed. "Maybe I finally got tired of his bull and afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter