Assassin (Baek Ho)

Nu'est One Shot

baekho-11.jpg

 

Ren’s OC = Ara

*Link to ious chapter* 

 

 

Ara: ! Are you okay?

Baek Ho: I’m fine…

Ara: You’re not!!! !! Wait Ren is calling.

Ren: BABE? Thank god!!! Are you okay?

Ara: I’m fine but…

Ren: Where are you?

Ara: I’m at XX hospital’s carpark hiding out with Baek. We manage to escape the sudden gun shot attack at the warehouse. But Baek got shot in the guts and it’s bleeding now.

Baek Ho: I’m fine…

Ara: You’re not!!!

Ren: Babe. Calm down okay. I’m coming with Min to get both of you. I’ll be there soon. Don’t panic.

Ara: I’m trying.

Ren: He’ll be alright. Breathe for me okay. I’ll be there soon baby. I love you.

Ara: Love you too..

Baek Ho: They’re coming?

Ara: Ya…

Baek Ho: I’ll be fine..

Ara: You’re bleeding awfully a lot to be fine. This is a damn hospital, there should be something we could do.

Baek Ho: You know we can’t. Once we walked in with this wound, we would be detained by the police.

Ara: …. Wait.. Someone’s coming…

Baek Ho: Argh… I can’t move. Wait! Ara!! Where the hell are you going?

 

Walking to your car after a full shift, you’re suddenly blocked by a girl looking fanatic. Hands covered in blood, hair in a mess. Clothes and face with a little dirt.

Ara: Are you a nurse??!!

Y/N: Doctor, actually.

Ara: Please help my friend!!!!

Y/N: What??

Without given a proper respond. She dragged you to the further end of the carpark. Dragging you behind a van, you saw a guy sitting on the ground. Back leaning against the van, holding on to the left side of his waist. You squat down directly beside him. Lifting his shirt up a little to see the wound. And he complied without protesting. Once you got a good look at the wound, you froze. It’s a bullet wound. That’s when you saw it. His left hand, a white tiger tattoo. Nu’est. That tattoo that symbolise that gang. . What have you gotten yourself in to.

Ara: Can you help him? 

Y/N: I…i.

Baek Ho: It’s okay. I’m not going to die. You can just leave, we’re not going to hurt you.

Ara: Wait…. We’re not the bad guys. I swear. Please. Please help my friend.

Baek Ho: Ara. Stop it. She’s already scared. Stop pressuring her. It’s okay. Just leave.

Y/N: I… I need supplies…

Baek Ho: Just go. It’s okay.

Y/N: No… I’m going to get supplies. Wait for me here. I’ll be back.

Baek Ho: Planning to.

With that you rush back to the hospital where you came from. Your head is warning you to get the hell out of here and never associate with them. Because the chances of you dying might be very high. With a gun wound. There must be guns, they might have guns. No, they have guns, you’re sure of it. But your conscious didn’t let you. That’s why you’re now in your office, getting all the supplies that you need. Than rushing back to where you were dragged to.

Ara: You came back!

Y/N: This is going to hurt a lot. Can you hold your shirt up and lean further down.

Baek Ho: Funny. Though you would have run by now.

Y/N: I’m trying not to.

Baek Ho: Nobody is stopping you.

Y/N: My conscious is. Stay still.

Baek Ho: I’m trying.

Y/N: Argh… This is not working. Here. Lay on your side on the ground, on top of the towel. You can grab my leg whatsoever. Because it’s really gonna hurt.

Baek Ho: K!!!

Y/N: It’s out. You’ll live.

Baek Ho: Wow… I wish I was dead though.

Ara: BAEK!!!

Baek Ho: What. I’m just kidding.

Y/N: I’m going to stitch you up now.

You successful took out the bullet from his wound. You injected anaesthetic for him to ease the wound a little before pouring almost half a bottle of alcohol rub to his wound and begin stitching.

Y/N: Take deep breaths.

He did what he was told, and you know the anaesthetic is help him a little. Because he was not cursing anymore. Just filching then and there. With your final stitch, you tie the ends. Pouring the rest of the alcohol rub before taking the bandage to stick on his wound.

Y/N: You’re done.

Baek Ho: Thanks Doc.

Y/N: I didn’t tell you I was a doctor?

Baek Ho: Your pass.

Y/N: Ahh…

Ara: My friend is going to be alright right?

Y/N: Yup. He’s fine.

Beak Ho: Sorry about her. She tends to overreact. As if she has never seen a person get shot before.

Y/N: Okay…. And that’s my que to go now.

Ara: Thank you so much!!!

Y/N: No problem.

Getting up from the ground, you head towards your car. Starting it up, driving out of the carpark. What a night.

-

*A few weeks later*

Driving back to your place, your car slowed down and stopped infront of the red light. Light music is playing on your radio. All you want is just getting home and enjoy the comfort of your bed. But as you guess things doesn’t go according to your plan. Because you heard a light knock on your windshield, at the passenger seat window. You came face to face with a familiar face. The guy you patch up last week at your hospital carpark. You unlock the door for him, and he open it quickly jumping in the passenger seat, closing the door behind him. Looking at you with a sheepish smile.

Baek Ho: Hi…

Y/N: Wait what?!! Are you bleeding again?

Baek Ho: A little? Drive.

Y/N: What?

Baek Ho: Drive. It’s green light.

Y/N: Oh… We need to stop meeting like this.

Baek Ho: Sorry…

Y/N: How do you even know it was my car?

Baek Ho: Coincidences. I saw your car plate when you drive out the car park few weeks ago after you help me.

Y/N: Where are you going anyway?

Baek Ho: I don’t know.

Y/N: How bad is your wound.

Baek Ho: Ehhh…. Got sliced.

Y/N: Okay?? And you’re still so calm?

Baek Ho: Had worst.

You drive both of you back to your house. He followed you quietly in to your house, sitting himself on the couch while you got your medical supplier from your bathroom. He took of his clothes for you to inspect his wound. That’s when you saw the amount of scars he has on his body. Along with the new one on his back. You’re sure it’s a knife wound. Helping him wipe down all the blood and patching him up.

Y/N: That’s a lot of scars.

Baek Ho: Can’t help it, I’m the front line. I got my mans to do the job for me but I need to lead them.

Y/N: Front line?

Baek Ho: Assassin.

Y/N: …..

Baek Ho: It’s okay. I’m not going to hurt you. If that’s what you’re worried about.

He left after you help him. And this have become a routine of yours. He would show up unannounced to your house with a new wound everytime. Leaving right after you help patch him up. It was nothing new when you heard a knock on your front door tonight. Getting up from the bed you look at the time. 2am. You opened the door to meet the same face you expect. Letting him in, he sat on the couch.

Y/N: How bad?

Baek Ho: Not that bad.

You sigh, getting your medical kit. Walking back to him, he already took off his clothes for you to inspect as always. You’re just glad he was right, it was not that bad. Just some little cuts on his arm.

Y/N: You need to stop showing up with wounds you know.

Baek Ho: Sorry….

You sigh, packing your medical kit when you’re done. And you expect him to put on his shirt and leave as always. But he didn’t. Turning away with your medical in your hand, to put it back in your bathroom. Only to be stop by a hand on your wrist. He pulled you on to his lap. Taking the medical kit out of your hand, putting it beside both of you on the couch. You’re sitting on his lap, straddling his waist. One of his hand was on your waist to pull you close. While the other was on your cheek, thumb rubbing affectionally, pulling your head to his. Both of your forehead resting on each other. Your hands on his chest.

Y/N: I’m just worried about you.

Baek Ho: I know.

Y/N: I don’t like you getting hurt.

Baek Ho: Neither do I like seeing you sad when patching me up.

Y/N: Stay?

Baek Ho: You’re not afraid of me?

Y/N: Why should I be?

Baek Ho: I kill people.

Y/N: It’s your job.

Baek Ho: Still…

Y/N: I’m more afraid that you wouldn’t show up by my door anymore one day.

Baek Ho: I’ll Stay. Let’s get some sleep.

Slipping his hands under your thigh to lift you up, he carried you to your bed. Putting you down while he got in as well. Hugging you close to him, on his chest. You look up at him, only for him to place a soft kiss on your lips. Making you melt, while your heart flutter. Easing you a little.

Baek Ho: Better be prepared to see me turn up unannounced at your door everyday. Injured or not.

Y/N: I’ll rather see you turn up not injured.

Baek Ho: I’ll try. I’ll try not to get hurt.

Y/N: You better. I don’t want to lose you.

Baek Ho: I wouldn’t want to as well. Because it means I’ll be losing you as well. I know this might be too soon but, you know that I love you right.

Y/N: Just try not to get hurt okay….

Baek Ho: I will. For you.

Y/N: I love you too.

Placing a soft kiss on his lips you snuggled up to him. While he places another kiss on the top of your head. Listening to each other heartbeats and breath, both of you fell asleep in each other arms.