Mafia (Jr)

Nu'est One Shot

Concept: FLUFF 

Related imageRelated image

Walking down the same path I do everyday back home from school, it’s like a routine. My life is a routine. I wake up, go to school, go home and sleep again. This goes on and on. I don’t really know how to have fun and I don’t really have anyone to have fun with. I was always alone, trying not to stand out, blending in, trying to make my presence little to none everywhere I go. As I was walking down the path like I always do, I hear heavy foot steps behind me. But I choose to ignore it. It was then, I felt something hit the back of my neck before I out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was waking up, my face scrunched up and I clench my teeth together. To prevent a groan from coming out. Due to the pain I felt on my neck. I was fully aware that I was tie on to a chair. Hence, I tried to stay as still as I can, while my eyes were blind folded. I was trying to plan and think of what I could do, before making any rash move and letting the kidnapper aware that I was already conscious. I sat, only using my only senses that I could, which was my ear. And I hear someone’s foot step walking closer in to the place I was in. I think he was on the call as I hear voices. And only one. Trying to make some sense of the situation. Trying to hear their conversation.

‘You better come down here. I’m not saying twice. You’ll regret if you don’t. Well, actually I do. I do have something that I could make you come all the way down here. I’ll send you a picture. Bye.’

Hearing a click, I knew he took a picture.

‘I could finally have him come to me, thanks to this girl here. Ahhh… I can’t wait to see him begging on his knees’

I hear the footsteps getting further and further away. As I was trying to make some sense of what was going on. Why was I here and kidnap? Why did the kidnapper thank me? There couldn’t be someone else except for me. Nobody was here, I was sure of that. It’s too quiet. Why would the person on the phone regret if he did not come here? Was I a bait. For who. I don’t know anyone, and I was sure that no one even know me. After about half an hour I guess, I hear commotion coming from outside. After that it was completely silent until I hear the door slam. I think the door was slam open as I hear quick foot steps closing in to me, as if someone was running to me.

I jot in surprise, with my sight still block. I felt someone trying to untie me. Whoever it was, their breathing was loud as if they were panting. Finally freeing my leg from the chair, the person moves on to my hands. After that he took my blind folded down. Looking at me. I could see a figure infront of me. But I couldn’t exactly see who. My eyes were getting adjusted to the lights in the surrounding. And when everything was clearer, I jot back in surprise in seeing how close the face was to me. His hands were resting on my leg, kneeling, look up at me with worried eyes. And finally knowing who the person was my eyes widen in surprise.

Right infront of my eyes is Jr. THE Kim Jr. He is known for his bad reputation in school. His dad is the leader of the most well-known gang in Seoul. Everyone in our school feared him. Who wouldn’t, he was the next in line to take his dad position of being the gang leader. If he is not in school, it means he is in a fight somewhere. Nobody knows how many people he had murder before, but they are sure that he did. And they were sure that he did that without thinking or even blinking. He is a very dangerous man and never in anyone’s life they would want to associate with him. Not even stay near him.

Jr: Hey? You alright? //Looking at me with a very worried expression on his face//

A Ra: Ya, I guess. Ahhh.. //My sudden movement from getting up hurt my neck. He holds me up, with a frown still on his face, so that I could stand. Using one of his hand, he pushed my hair away to one side. Looking at my neck //

Jr: HE IS SO DEAD! //He growled in his deep voice, with his deadly eyes// Stay here. I need to settle some things. //Walking away from me//

A Ra: //I tugged him on the back of his shirt before he could get further away from me. He turned back to me in surprise, looking at me. Walking back to me, holding both of my hand in his. Looking in my eyes, searching for any slight change of expression from me. Thinking I might be in pain// What are you going to do?

Jr: Kill him? //Saying it with no slight change of expression//

A Ra: //Widening your eyes upon hearing it, as it took you by surprise// What? Why?

Jr: Why? He knocked you out and kidnap you that’s why. You’re hurt. I’m killing him with my bare hands.

A Ra: Why?

Jr: Didn’t I answered that already?

A Ra: I mean, why did you come and save me?

Jr: Why wouldn’t I?

A Ra: We don’t even know each other?

Jr: Well, you don’t know me. But I know you very well A Ra.

A Ra: What?

Jr: Ahhh… I meant.. I want to get to know you better. //Stuttering. He bites his lips from spilling anything out again//

 A Ra: But why?

Jr: Stop asking me why. And let’s just go, before I really kill him. He is lucky that you stop me, if not he would have been dead. //He held my hand, leading me out of the place I was trap in. I could swear even for a second, I saw him blush//

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//I was in my thoughts thinking about all the reason why he save me. And why was I captured, and nothing was making sense to me in my head. I didn’t realise that he had already walked me home//

Jr: You’re home. Get in now.

A Ra: //Jotting in surprised and fear, I let go of his hand in a hurry. Backing away from him a little// How do you know where I live?

Jr: //His eyes widen as if he was taken by surprised. But looked up at me again with his sad eyes, as if he was hurt by what I say// Ehmm…. Are you scared of me now?

A Ra: ??......

Jr: I’m sorry. I’m not going to hurt you. I just thought that it might be safer for me to walk you home. I didn’t mean for you to be scared of me and find out. //Looking down at his leg, as if he was ashamed of what he did//

A Ra: //Relaxing a little// I’m just asking you how you know where my house was.

Jr: //Still looking down. He bites his lips and swallowed hard. Taking a deep breath in before he continued// I know everything about you A Ra. It’s easy for me to get information of anyone. Well, just consider me as your stalker. I’m sorry. I’ll go now.

A Ra: //Not knowing why I ain’t scared of him even after hearing all of that. My body reacts faster than my brain did. Holding his hand before he walked off. Turing back to me, looking at me in surprise// Why do you want to know about me?

Jr: //His eyes got even wider as he heard the question I was asking him// I…I…..Ehmm….I…… //Sighing and closing his eyes// like…. You.

A Ra: //Never in my dreams I could imagine him saying that to me. The fearless, cold and cruel guys everyone was talking about just confessed to me// Why?

Jr: //Looking up at me finally// I just like you… I’m sorry. If it’s not me, nothing would have happened to you. You would’ve gotten hurt. I’m sorry. //Looking back down again, blaming himself in the head//

A Ra: //Look at him, I could believe my eyes. He was so different from what everyone was saying about him. Being tough, hard to approach and also cruel, none of that I could see in him now. He just looks like some little kid who got in trouble. And I can’t help but think he was nice and kind and cute// It’s okay. //Caressing his hands that you were still holding on. Reassuring him that you’re fine//

Jr: //Looking back up at me// You’re not scared of me?

A Ra: //Smiling at him, as I tighten my grip on his hand a little squeezing it// Why would I? You saved my life.

Jr: But… I’m a bad guy. And I got you hurt and kidnap. And… I’m a stalker, Ain’t you afraid that I’m going to do something bad to you?

A Ra: Are you?

Jr: No!

A Ra: Than why would I need to be scared of you?

Jr: //Looking at me as if he was touched and grateful// Can… I…

A Ra: Hmm?

Jr: Can… I.. H.. Hug you?

A Ra: Sure //Smiling at him//

Jr: //Pulling my hand that was holding his, he enveloped me in a tight hug// Thank you. Thank you.

A Ra://Chulking as I find it cute that he was thanking me. While I warp my arms around his waist as well// Why are you thanking me?

Jr: //Nuzzle in the crock of my neck// Thank you for not being scared of me. I was scared that you might be and do not want to see me again. After what has happen.

A Ra: I trust you. I trust you that you wouldn’t let that happen again. And even if it happened again, you would save me like you did just now.

Jr: //Nuzzling deeper on to my neck, he tightens his grip on me as well. As he whispered to me// I… really like you…. A lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that happened, we got to spend more time getting to know each other. Days that he was in school, he would come and find me, so that we could hang out. Making everyone’s mouth drop open whenever they see it. It was funny. Seeing the expression on their face. But I was kind of sad of how they look and think about Jr. At the same time, I didn’t want them to know the real him. Because I felt special and close to him. I felt happy that I was the only one that knew about how he was really like. And I wanted to keep it that way. In my eyes, he was so precious not to say a cute little bud. He protects me, and I could tell that he cherished me a lot. When I say a lot, I meant he would put his whole life on the line just for me.  He makes me smile and laugh, things that I thought that I couldn’t do. He brought me out of my boring daily routine, making my life filled with joy and laugher whenever he was around. I couldn’t thank him enough. The past 2 months of knowing him was the best time of my life. He was perfect to me. I didn’t care about how anyone looked at him. All I know is that, I was slowly falling in love with him. And he held an important place in my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jr: Do you like it?

//Looking away from the night view to him. I locked my eyes with his lovingly. I couldn’t ask for anything better than this. Me and him, picnic in the park, peaceful environment, amazing night view. What more could I ask for? Everything was perfect//

A Ra: It’s perfect.

//Smiling at him. As he smiled back as well. But something wasn’t really right. Even though he was trying to hide it. I could tell he was hiding something from me. From the way he his dry lips to him swallowing a little harder than usual//

A Ra: Spill it.

//Taken by surprise, his whole-body tense up looking at me//

Jr: Huh?

//I narrowed my eyes at him, titling my head a little//

A Ra: I know it’s not long since we just met. But I know when something is up. You are hiding something from me. You don’t usual look tense and you’re not the best at lying and keeping things as well. So, tell me what happen?

Jr: Nothing.

//Looking more nervous and tense than he was before//

A Ra: Did you get hurt? Somebody threatened you? Did something happen?

Jr: No. None of that.

A Ra: Then tell me what is bothering you now Jr?

Jr: I…I… ARGHHHHHH!!!!! This is not working out.

A Ra: What? Not working out? As in we’re not working out? You don’t want me anymore? You don’t need me anymore?

//Feeling kind of hurt. Not know why he said that//

Jr: NO NO NO NO!!!!!

//Panicking. He grabs on to both of my hands reassuring me that, it was not what he was trying to say//

Jr: ARHHHHHH!!!!! Why is this so hard. This is not working.

//He lets my hands go and took out his gun from his back pocket placing it in between both of us//

A Ra: YA! JR!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT IF SOMEONE SEE IT?

Jr: It’s fine. Relax! Okay? Just wait.

//Reaching for his other back pocket. He took out a box, his hands were shaking while taking it out. Opening it. It was a necklace with his name on it. Placing it in between both of us as well right beside his gun//

Jr: Choose one.

A Ra: Huh?

Jr: Take the gun to shoot me. Or accept my necklace and be my girlfriend.

A Ra: You can’t be serious?

//Looking at him. I was trying to mean that he couldn’t be serious in thinking I wouldn’t accept him. I gave him so much hint that I was already in love with him. He couldn’t possibly think that I don’t?  And does he have to go to this extend to do this//

Jr: A Ra, I’m serious. Choose one. I would rather die if I can’t have you. So, pick one.

//Looking desperately in my eyes. I finally realised that he really doesn’t get how I feel about him. How cute and dense could he be. Taking the gun up I aimed it at his chest. But to my surprise he didn’t even jot. He just sat there looking at me sadly, hoping I didn’t really choose the gun. Hoping I would change my mind//

Jr: A Ra. The gun is loaded.

A Ra: I know.

//Looking as if he wanted to cry. But he didn’t jot or move at all, even when I was pointing the gun at his heart. Closing his eyes. I saw him take a deep breath, as a tear came running down his cheek. I couldn’t do it. I could bare to see him like this. I was just pranking him, but he looked hurt. I took the gun away form his chest to his head. Hitting him on the head a little with the side of the gun. Making him jot and open his eyes. Looking at me with tears in his eyes. While I pull his hand out putting the gun in his hand//

A Ra: Keep it.

Jr: ??

A Ra: Keep the gun Jr. I’m not shooting you. I can’t believe you could be so dense.

Jr: What do you mean?

A Ra: You’re too dense and pure to be a gangster.

//As I say those words. I got to my knees. Swinging my hand over his shoulder, then moving forward capturing his lips to mine. Making him fall back while I fall on him on to the mat. Kissing him softly and sweetly it took him no time to reply the kiss. Breaking out after a while, captivated by each other’s eyes. Getting lost in them, while the smiles on our face just keeps getting wider//

A Ra: I love you.

Jr: I love you too, a lot.

//His eyes filled up with tear again but this time it was tears of joy//

Jr: I never thought you would accept me. I never thought anyone would even dare to stand close to me not to say love me. Thank you. A Ra, thank you for loving me. For loving the real me. The real me that nobody sees. I’m glad you’re not scared of me. I didn’t think you would want to hang out with me. Not to say you would actually love me back.

A Ra: How could I not? You’re a cute little bud. Even though you’re tough on the outside, I could still tell you’re just trying put on an image. You know you can count on me from now on, right?

//Smile on his lips was getting wider than before. While he pulled me down to him even more, leaving no space between us. Hugging me while nuzzling his head on the crook of my neck. Whispering to me//

Jr: I know. I always have been. Ever since I met you. And I’m grateful for that. I’m really glad you came into my life. I love you a lot A Ra.

A Ra: I love you too Jong Hyun ah.

//Neither of us wants to let go. Both of us just lay there on top of each other, enjoying the warm and comfort. He kissed me on my neck before digging his head deeper to it. Everything was perfect. And all we wanted was time to stop at this exact moment//

 

Related imageRelated image