Underboss/Hacker (Min Hyun)

Nu'est One Shot

minhyun-11.jpg

Ren’s OC = Ara

*Link to ious two chapters* 

-

*Thump!*

 

You jotted up a little from where you are. It was just a typical Friday night. Your roommate is out partying, while you’re here staying in watching your favourite show on Netflix. Chilling out on your bed as the clock on your side table shows 8pm. Only to be jotted up by a loud thump on the opposite of the wall. What you didn’t know was that it was the beginning of an eventful night you’re going to have.

Out of curiosity you lean your ears on the wall, hearing muffled voices. But you’re sure it’s a few voices at least. You stood up from your bed, walking towards your door. Looking out the peep hole. But there was nothing. It was only when you walk towards your balcony you could hear the muffled noise better. Sliding the door carefully, only a little, enough to hear what was going on. Your whole house was dark, you’re not afraid of being notice if there anyone here.

Ren: Arghh.. finally got a hold of this guy. Should we just shoot him instead. It’ll be faster for us.

Jr: Boss say he needs him alive Rennie.

Ren: That’s not fun. But could I at least shoot his legs.

Jr: Boss said alive. As long as he is alive.

‘Wait no please no!!! Pleas ‘

*BANG*

Ren: Wait let me check in on Ara. BABE? Thank god!! Are you okay? Where are you? Baeb. Calm down okay. I’m coming with Min to get both of you. I’ll be there soon. Don’t panic. He’ll be alright. Breathe for me okay. I’ll be there soon baby. I love you.

Jr: What’s wrong?

Ren: Baek got shot. Ara is trying not to panic. There was a gunshot attack at the warehouse. I’m going to find them now. They are hiding at some hospital’s carpark. You could bring him to boss man right?

Jr: Yup. But I need Min to drive me back. You take my car and go find them instead.

Ren: Okay, fine. I’m gonna go now.

You had no idea what to do. You froze there for a couple of good seconds, trying to process what was going on. Gun shot, pleading, screaming. you’re in the middle of a crime scene. Sliding the door back and locking it. You ran back to your room dialling the only number you could think of.

Y/N: Hello? Police.

‘Yes?’

Y/N: I think there are people kidnaping someone next door.

‘What did you hear?’

Y/N: Thumping and like a gunshot. Something about bring him back to the boss.

‘Stay calm. We’ll be coming soon. Don’t do anything.’

Y/N: Okay..

It was only within a few minutes you hear a knock on your door. Jotting up from the floor you reach your door. Looking out the peep hole. You were expecting to see a policeman. But instead you were met with a guy wearing all black.

Y/N: .

Your first instinct is to hide. You know this isn’t right. Running back in to your room, you close and lock your door. Running in to your bathroom, opening the widow in the bathroom you pull the shower curtain close. Pressing on the lock of the bathroom door from the outside and closing it. This would serve as a distraction if the guy broke in. Hiding in your closet instead.

You expect to hear your door lock being bust open. But you could faintly hear the pass code access getting through. And your door opening. , how did he even know your pass code. Holding your breath, trying not to make any sound. You could clearly hear the footsteps coming towards the front door. And once again, instead of hearing the door bust open. You heard the lock unlocked, handle being turn as your door swing open.

Footsteps was so clear you stop yourself from breathing. Heading towards the bathroom as you expect. Another lock was unlocked, as the handle was being turn once again. Swing the bathroom door open. Footsteps getting further away from you in to the bathroom. As you heard your shower curtain being pull open. With that, the footsteps walked out of your bathroom, you swear you hear it heading out of your room.

But before you know it, your closet door was open, and someone drag you out by your feet. You did what you think you could do. All you want to do was escape. So, with that, as the guy was pulling on one of your leg toward him. Our other leg sprint to action. Kicking him in the stomach. Making him groan and drop on top of you instead. Great, how are you going to escape now.

Min Hyun: Arghh… that hurts. This is why I stay behind a screen. For a small girl you sure have a lot of strength in you.

You stare at the guy on top of you. Coming face to face with him as he lifts himself up a little to look at you. He is stunning. But your mind fights it and your survival instinct starts kicking in.

Min Hyun: Don’t you dare scream. I swear. Or my friend next door with a gun will be here instead. Killing you before you could even say help.

Y/N: A..re…. you goin..g to kill me?

Min Hyun: What? No. That’s not my thing. I’ll rather be behind a screen.

Y/N: What are you going to do? Why are you here?

Min Hyun: Well, didn’t you call someone sweetheart.

Y/N: What I-

Min Hyun: I don’t appreciate you telling on us.

Y/N: What bu-

Min Hyun: Think again. Who did you actually speak to.

Y/N: Ho-

Min Hyun: I’m not called the best in my field for nothing baby girl. So, let me ask you again. What did you hear?

Y/N: Gu..gunshot

Min Hyun: Think carefully sweetheart. Try again.

Y/N: No…nothing…

Min Hyun: Good. And did you see anything?

Y/N: No.

Min Hyun: Good. Not a word from you and you’ll be fine. Go to sleep, I’ll lock the door on the way out.

With that he got off you, standing up starting to walk out of your bedroom. Only to turn and see you froze on the spot. Sighing, he didn’t know why he was doing this. He had only known you for less than 10 minutes. But he was so hooked on to you. He didn’t know why he was so worried about you and why he cared so much. Sighing he walk back towards you holding on to your hand to guide you up from your bedroom floor. But only for you to flinch at his touch.

Min Hyun: I’m not going to hurt you okay.

Guiding you up from your spot, you let him pull you up. And pull you on to your bed. Pulling the covers over you. While he sat on the floor infront of you.

Min Hyun: Go to sleep. Nothing is going to happen to you.

Y/N: okay…

Min Hyun: Trust me.

Y/N: okay…

Min Hyun: I’m not going to let anything happen to you. Just sleep.

You listened to him. Closing your eyes. Trying to sleep it off. While his hand come up to your hair smoothing it. Making your breath smoother. As you relax against his touch. Looking at you finally relaxing against his touch. He stayed until your breath even out and the crease between your eyebrow lessen. Looking at your sleeping face, he chuckled to himself. Thinking back on the encounter, he mentally notes that you’re smart in almost tricking him that you’ve escape through your bathroom. Not only that, he got attack by you as well. You’re really something else, nothing he had seen before. Placing a kiss on the crease in between your eyebrow, smoothen it out. Wishing he could take away all your bad dreams and memories with him.

Min Hyun: You’re going to be the death of me.