Supplier (Ren)

Nu'est One Shot

Image result for ren nuest w

 

 

Walking around the area, you’re on duty today. Patrolling around your area, watching out if there is threats coming in your area. Especially from you’re opposition gang. Walking down the street, you saw a shadow of a broad shoulders. Rolling your eyes, you note to yourself that he’s very lucky tonight. Because you’re the only one patrolling in this sector. If it was anyone of your guys, he would be dead by now.

Turning to you, he walked steadily towards you. A smirk rested permanently on his face. He shouldn’t be here. At least not this part of town, not where your gang has claimed the land. When he was close enough for you to touch him. You nab him by his wrist, pulling him to the nearest alley before letting go. While he lets you without any resistant.

 

Y/N: Are you crazy?!!

Ren: Ah… I was wondering when you would notice me.

Y/N: OMG. How many times do I have to tell you that you can’t just keep coming here? Go back to the other side of town where you belong!

Ren: Come on. Get a breather.

 

His back was leaning against the wall, while you stand infront of him hands cross infront of you. Trying to keep your cool while lecturing him, like the numerous times before.

 

Y/N: Even though I’m the only one in this sector tonight, doesn’t mean you could keep trying your luck.

Ren: Hey! I have a legit excuse this time. For real.

Y/N: And what could that be?

Ren: Your head requested me to look at some of the guns that had been shipped in today. He wanted my expertise to gauge the price and the quality of it.

Y/N: That doesn’t mean you should roam around in this part of town. You should have gone back right after.

Ren: I know that baby, but this is fun, isn’t it?

Y/N: If this is seriously your idea of fun, you need to get your head checked.

Ren: I don’t know, I think this is thrilling.

Y/N: Thrilling?

 

He pulls on one of your wrists, untangle your hand infront of you. Pulling you closer to him, in between his parted legs. Slouching a little to bring his height down so that he could get closer to you. His has rested on your waist, squeezing it a little. You let him press your hips against his. Wapping his arms around you. You relax a little, hand circle around his waist, where you could feel here his guns was placed. Chin resting on his chest, while holding eyes contact.

 

Ren: Well, you can’t tell me you don’t find this trilling as well.

 

He stated to move you backwards, to the other side of the wall. Pushing you back, until your back came in contact with the wall. His hips press against yours hardly, and you could feel him hard against your inner thigh. His hands gilds down to your lower back, down to the curve of your squeezing it. Than slips on of his hand in between your thigh. Making you chock on a moan. His lips brushing your neck, as his fingers pressed harder on your core rubbing intensely.

 

Y/N: No… We can’t.

Ren: We never can. But when has that stopped us?

Y/N: I’m serious.

Ren: Arghh…. Fine… You’re no fun.

 

Releasing his hold on you, he dives in to press a frim kiss on your lips. Then a final kiss on the top of your head.

Ren: I’ll see you at home then.

Y/N: Okay. Just go before they send someone down to check on me.

Ren: I think we should let everyone know soon.

Y/N: Are you crazy?! Than start a war between your gang and mine?

Ren: No, I’m serious. Aron has been talking to your head about combining both gangs. And I’ve might have already told the guys about you.

Y/N: OMG!! Is anyone coming for me now?

Ren: Hey! You know I won’t let anything happen to you. And the guys have been fairly calm about it. Something about them seeing it sooner or later, cause I’m the type of guy who likes to play with fire.

Y/N: They are not wrong though.

Ren: Hey!! You’re supposed to be on your boyfriend’s side.

Y/N: Not when he likes playing with fire too much. He could get hurt.

Ren: You won’t hurt me.

Y/N: I know, but I’m not sure about my gang.

Ren: I trust Aron. They are signing a contract next week. It’s really gonna happen, if nothing goes wrong.

Y/N: One week.

Ren: Yup. And we don’t have to hide anymore.

Y/N: That…. Actually, sound kind of nice.

Ren: Hey. If the contract goes well, I want you to meet the guys.

Y/N: Meeting the family so soon?

Ren: They want to get to know you.

Y/N: Fine.

Ren: Dinner next week? After the contract.

Y/N: Okay. But get your out of here now.

Ren: Wow, I feel so loved baby.

Y/N: Get going.

Ren: Fine… I love you sweetheart.

Y/N: I love you too.

-

Aron: So, you’re the one that has our Rennie’s heart at the tip of your hand.

Jr: Nice to finally put a face to your name.

Min Hyun: Stop integrating her!! Start eating before my hard work goes to waste.

Ren: Sorry, they’re just jealous because of their non-existing love life.

Y/N: It’s okay.

Beak Ho: So, the contract went well?

Aron: Yup. Thankfully.

Min Hyun: I’m glad you’re making our Rennie happy.

Beak Ho: Well, I’m glad they don’t have to hide anymore.

Jr: I’m glad that Ren would stop sneaking out and get himself killed for once.

-

Car can be hear occasionally passing by, as both of you lie in bed. Snuggling up together, tangling your legs and arms. Enjoying each other’s warm. Both of you feeling so much lighter tonight.

 

Ren: I’m glad it worked out well.

Y/N: Me too.

Ren: I can’t wait till tomorrow to walk hand in hand down your part of town with you.

Y/N: We’ll get a lot of shocked faces from the rest of the gang.

Ren: That would be fun.

Y/N: You find everything fun.

Ren: Well, as long as it’s with you. It’s fun.

Y/N: You need to stop being so cheesy.

Ren: I can’t help it. I love you too much.

Y/N: Okay……

Ren: Hey!

Y/N: What?

Ren: Ain’t you going to say it back?

Y/N: Stop pouting like baby.

Ren: Say it back….

Y/N: Arghh.. You’re such a baby. I love you too.

Ren: Your baby.