Stay (Aron)

Nu'est One Shot

CONCEPT: FLUFF & FANTASY (HYBRID)

Image result for nu'est aron hybrid puppy

It an early Saturday morning. Starting up the stove, you put the pan on it and started scrambling some eggs. As you are putting the well-cooked scramble eggs on the plate. Two strong arms came from behind you, engulfing you in a hug. His head situates itself at the crook on your neck, taking in your scent.

Putting the plate down, you reach back, stranding your fingers through his hair. Scratching the back of his soft fluffy drooping ears at the top of his head. Making him, tighten his grip on you. Pulling you closer to him. Placing kisses on your shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*6 Months Ago*

Walking down the street with an umbrella in your hand, as the rain was pouring down heavily. Turning in to the junction of your house, you hear a whimper. Which make you halt your steps. Thinking you might be hearing things. But soon enough, a second whimper came.

Your feet took off, before your brain can function. Walking towards the sound of whimper in to an alley. Looking in to the alley, you saw a bundle of ball, curl up at end of the wall. Walking cautiously to you it, you finally had a clear view of what was it.

Running to it, you put your umbrella shielding it or him. It took him a second to realise the rain was not pouring on him anymore. And lifted his head from his curl foetus form on the ground. Lifting his head, looking at you, with his doe eyes and two soak ears on his head. He backed away to the wall just behind him. Knowing he was defenceless, he started growling at you.

It was then you realise he was hurt. He was wearing a lose dirty tank top and a pair of black jeans. Both worn out, as purple bruise was showing from his arms and waist. Looking up at him again, you realised he was actually scared of you.

Y/N: Hey. It’s okay. I’m not going to hurt you. My house is just there, would you like to come in. So that I could help you with your wounds.

He stops growling at you, but still looking at you complementing about your suggestion. Not knowing if he should trust you anot. Knowing what he was think you are quick to speak up for yourself.

Y/N: It’s raining, you can just come my house to shield from the rain for the time being. I swear I won’t hurt you. I’m just trying to help.

Reaching your hand out to him, he stares at you hand for a long while. Before putting his hand on yours. It was not until you help him off the ground, you realise how tall he was. Leading him to your house, you open the door, leading him to your couch to seat. Telling him you’ll be right back. Only coming back with a towel, your sweat shirt and pants in hand. Hopping it will fit him.

Y/N: You can take a hot shower or change in to these clothes. If not, you’ll catch a cold.

Handling him your clothes, you told him where the bathroom was. And he took off without saying anything. Closing the door behind him. You took your first aid kit out and place it on the table. Before going to make some hot chocolate for the both of you. The hot chocolate was done and place on the table along with the first aid kit. Just in time, the bathroom door opens, and he steps out with your sweat shirt and pants.

Walking towards you, he keeps tugging his pants down look very uncomfortable. Sitting beside you on the couch, he keeps in moving around trying to make himself comfortable. Until you realise what going on. Taking a scissor out of your first aid kit, you ask him to turn around, so you could cut a hole at the back of the pants. A black fluffy tail emerges from the hole, wagging back and forth happily.

Asking him the placement of his wounds, you started applying medication on it. While the hybrid puppy couldn’t stop his whimper.

Y/N: Just a little longer alright. And you’ll be done.

Finally putting the last application of on him, he still wouldn’t stop whimpering. Wanting to comfort him, you reach your hand out wanting to pat him. Only to be stop him, winching a little when your hand is too close to him. You halt your and movement there, waiting for him to relax. As his shoulder sunken, you take it as a hint to move your hand to the top of his head.

Treading your hand in to his soft hair, starching the back of his drooping ears. Making him lean in to your touch. Closing his eyes, he leans in to you, resting his head on your shoulder.

Only to walking up when the sun was shining in from the window. Tangle limbs on the couch. Hitting his face, as he rubs his eyes to chase the sleep away. Looking down at the weight he was lying on, staring long at your face. How the sunlight hits your delicate face features. A small smile tug at his lips. While he untangles your limbs away from his. He got up and walk out of your door.

-

*A week later*

Turing in to the junction of your house again at 10pm. You hear loud voices from the alley. Scrunching your eyebrow, you wonder who would be here at this time of the night. Cautiously you walked closer to the alley to peek in on it. Only to see two teenage boys, armed with bat and stick shouting at something on the ground. Walking closer to see what or who was on the ground. You saw the same hybrid puppy you saw just a week ago. Lying on the ground with fresh bruise. You stomp up to them, pushing them away from the hybrid standing in between them.

Y/N: Leave before anyone gets hurt.

Looking at you both of them burst of laughing and what you have just spoken.

‘Move away little girl, anyone that is getting hurt is you. Run away to your daddy.’

Y/N: Oh, so rude of me on intruding and not introducing myself. Hi, I’m Y/N. And I’m sure as hell older than both of you kids.

‘What are you even on about. Just get out of our way.’

One of them landed a hand on you to push you away. Only for you to hold a death grip on his wrist, twisting it around behind his back.  Making the guy fell on his knee screaming in pain. While you look at his friend.

Y/N: Like I’ve said. Leave before anyone gets hurt.

Letting go of your girp and pushing the guy forward to his friend. His friend helps him up and both of them run as if their life depends on it. Making sure they are already gone, you turn around giving your attention to the hybrid. Squatting down, you hold his wrist gently. Trying to help you off his feet.

Aron: You shouldn’t have done that.

Looking at him shock, you didn’t expect him to talk. Especially not after the first encounter.

Y/N: What was I supposed to do then. Watch you get beaten up to death?

Aron: I’m used to it. You should have let me be.

Y/N: Seriously, I helped you, but all I get was a lecture by you on what I should or shouldn’t do? You’re not even my dad. And have you ever heard of ‘Thank you’?

Aron: I didn’t force you to help me.

Y/N: Wow okay.

‘Excuse me?’

The voice took you both by surprise. Turning around you’re meet by an officer on duty.

‘Is there a problem here?’

Y/N: Eh, no…

‘Ehmm are a stray?’

Looking directly at the hybrid behind you. You panicked. Even though you don’t own a hybrid before, but you know that if a hybrid was a stray, he would be put down immediately.

Y/N: NO! He with me. He just got injured by being his clumsy self. I was just helping him off the ground. My apartment is just there. We were heading home.

‘Ah… Okay. If there is anything I could help you with just ask.’

Y/N: Sure. Thanks for your help officer. We should be going. Have a great night.

Taking a hold of the hybrid hand, you walk in the direction of your apartment. And to your surprise, the hybrid follows with any protest. Opening the door to your apartment, you let the hybrid settle on your couch. Before you when on and find your first aid kit to attend his wound.

Silence was surrounding both of you while attending his wound. While you are done with attending him, and busy yourself with the first aid kit. He spoke up. Barely audible but you caught those words.

Aron: Thanks….. And.. Sorry..

Proceeding to get off your couch, wanting to head to your door. But was stop by your grip on this wrist.

Y/N: Where are you going?

Aron: I don’t know.

Y/N: Do you have a place to go? Or an owner?

Aron: No. None of those.

Y/N: Stay.

Aron: What?

Y/N: Stay.

Aron: But you don’t even know me.

Y/N: Well, I’m Y/N.

Aron: I know.

Y/N: What about you?

Aron: I’m Aron.

Y/N: Aron… That’s a nice name. So, Aron, stay.

-

He decided to stay that night and it has been a full month he is living with you. Compared to when he first stayed, he talked more. And was no longer hiding in his won room. When you’re back from work, he would always be waiting for you on the couch. Either watching television, magazine or newspaper. He has been a great help to you, cooking for you and doing all the house work. Something about wanting to do something for you since he was living here.

And as the days go by, he has become more and more comfortable with you. Laying his head on your lap or shoulder. Sometimes even crashing you in a hg when you walk through the door after coming back from work. It was a roller coaster ride of emotion with him. He wasn’t the best at expressing himself, but you know he was trying. And you’re just happy that the smile on his face have been appearing more often.

It was not only until the 10th month of him living with you, he had buried his face in the crook of your neck. Making you thread you finger through his hair. Scratching the back of his droopy ear on the top of his head. Making him lift his face to lock his eyes with his. While he drops his gaze down to your lips for a moment. Before he finally closes the distance between both of your lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life work in a way you wouldn’t expect. Always taking you by surprise. Always giving you or taking away things for you with no reason. But you’re just glad that, this hybrid puppy was place right in to your life.

 

*Present*

Pulling you closer to him. Placing kisses on your shoulder. He whispers.

Aron: Thank you.

Y/N: Irony how you keep saying those words recently. When you refuse to say it back when you met.

Aron: I know. But I just really want to let you know I’m really thankful and grateful of you.

Y/N: I know.

He lets his arms loosen against your waist and turn you around within his arms. Capturing your lips to his, even before you could say anything else. Only breaking it off when off of you are panting. Forehead resting against each other, he breathes out words. His breath hitting your red plucked lips.

Aron: I love you.

Y/N: That I know as well.

Making both of you chuckled.

Aron: So much.

Y/N: I love you too Aron.

Aron: No as much as me princess.

Y/N: I doubt that.

Aron: Stay.

Y/N: I am.

Aron: Stay.

Y/N: I’m are staying here.

Aron: Y/N… Please stay.