Goodbye my only love (Aron)

Nu'est One Shot

 

Concept: ANGST 

Prepare your heart! 

Related image

‘Aron, let’s break up’

Aron jotted in surprise as he shot his eyes to you from the tv to yours. You were sitting beside him in his house, watching both of your favourite movie. It was then you gathered your courage to finally say those words to him. Making him tense up and fell in shocked. He grabs both of your hands, looking at you as if his entire world has crashed down.

‘Why? A Ra? What’s wrong? No!!’

Looking unaffected by what you say and how he was reacting. You kept your cool, as if this was nothing.

‘Well, I just don’t think this is working out anymore’

His eyes filled with tears and desperation as his grip on you tighten.

‘NO! What’s wrong. Please tell me. I can’t live without you my love. I love you. Don’t leave me!’

Begging you with all his might asking you to stay. But all you did was chuckled. And look in to his eyes, giving him a cool glaze.

‘Is she making you happy?’

Freezing on the spot. His eyes widen. Staring at you, with a little guilt in his eyes. He didn’t know that you would found out. Found out about him and his Pa (Personal assistant) had something going on. While his jaw fell open, stuttering.

‘H….How?’

‘Did you really think I wouldn’t? Which Pa calls you in the middle of the night just to talk about work. All the late-night call and sneaking out in the middle of the night. Do you really think I didn’t know? I am that dumb in your eyes? Aron?! Am I?!

A bitter chuckled escape your mouth. He didn’t know how to react. He felt like his heart was aching seeing you in this state. He never seen such cold glaze before. It frightens him a little. Seeing you so emotionless and cold with him. His hands tighten even more not intending to let go. Wanting the A Ra he knows to come back. The warm and caring A Ra that he knew.

‘A Ra. I’m sorry. I really am.’

Giving him a smirk. Shaking your head as you took a big breath. Staring straight in to his eyes.

‘No, you’re not sorry Aron. You’re only sorry because you got caught.’

‘NoNoonooo! A Ra. I only love you. Pleas—’

Cutting him off, not wanting to hear any excuses from him anymore.

‘No! You don’t. Aron. Just stop. I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore. We’re over.’

‘No! A RA! You don’t understand. I love you. And only you. Please! I need you! I can’t lose you A Ra’

‘Just go to her Aron. We’re over.’

Eyes filled with tears as he heard you say that. Not want to accept the fact that you were breaking up with him.

‘No! A Ra. I want to be with you. You’re the only one I love.’

‘No. Aron. If I was, you wouldn’t have cheated.’

Look straight in his eyes, while you peel off his hands from yours. As you utter every single word you say to him clearly.

‘Don’t touch me. We’re over. It’s too late. You’ve already lost me.’

Walking out of his house, you slammed the door right behind you as you went off. Walking down park, your tears you have been holding back came back to you. Tears fell as if they have no consequence. As your heart begin to ache again. You knew your time was up. As you started feeling a heap of pain gathering in your heart. As if a knife was stab in your heart. You fell on to the floor. Collapsed, lying there as you took your last breath.

‘Goodbye my love.’

While your world fell to darkness after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing infront of your grave, was the man you love whole heartily. He was standing here, hugging your stone, not wanting to accept the fact that you were really gone. That he really lost you. Crying his heart out, hugging it.

‘Why? Why didn’t you tell me? A Ra! Please tell me this is not real. PLEASE! I love you. You’re the only one I love! PLEASE! PLEASE come back. ‘

His heart was aching. He didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t get you back. He was lost without you. He was telling the truth. He couldn’t live without you. He didn’t know what to do anymore, except for begging you to come back. Crying and hugging your stone. While scrunching up a letter in his hand. As he took a deep breath saying words that he wished you knew before you were gone.

‘Goodbye my love. My only love.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aron,

My love, My life, My everything.

If you’re reading this, it means that I’m already gone. Gone from this world. Gone from you. I’m sorry if I choose not to tell you anything. I couldn’t do that to you. To tell you I was having a heart disease. And I only got a year to live. I just could break the news to you. To see your world felt apart in your eyes if you knew about my condition. I didn’t know how long I could live for. So, I just choose to spend the rest of my life time with you. With the one I love whole heartedly. And to my surprise, I live for more then a year. But at the same time, I was worried. Worried about when my time would come. Spending these 3 years with you was the best time of my life. I couldn’t ask for anything more. Please forgive me for keeping it from you all this time.

You’re sweet, caring and protective. You’re perfect. And I was lucky. You’re the best, and I really couldn’t find anything more perfect than this. I guess I spend all my luck away went I was with you. That’s why you’re reading this letter now. Don’t feel guilty of what you’ve done. To be honest, when I first found out about it. I cried. I cried the whole night when you were not around. When you were out with her. But after I did. I told myself that, it was actually a good thing. Because I couldn’t give you want you want. I couldn't do what she could. I couldn’t stay with you for a long time and age with you. Even if I want to. I couldn’t. I was actually relief that you cheated. Because I didn’t know how to leave you and how to break the news to you that I was sick.

I saw my chance and I took it. It hurts, I’m not going to lie. I knew it was going to hurt even before I’m going to break it to you today. Because I know my time was near. And I couldn’t hold on to this weak heart any longer. So, I decided I should write this letter to you while I could. Before I might actually take my last breath. I just want you to know that I’m proud of you. You achieve so much in your career. I was there with you when you’re just an employer there. And look how far you have come. You’re the boss now. You own the whole building. I was glad that I was with you through the journey.

Living off pay check by pay check. Living off ramen every last week of the month. It was fun, don’t get me wrong. I enjoyed all the little and simple things we did. Like how we would snuggle up on the couch, with your hands wrap around me. And I would lean back snuggling close to you. While we replay our favourite movie over and over again. With a hot mug of hot chocolate on the table that we would share. How you like to rest your head on neck and nuzzle your face in the crook of my neck. Taking my scent in. How you would place firm kiss on my shoulder telling me how much you love me. While your hands on my waist tightens. How you like to snuggle up to me on my chest, while wanting me to hug you to sleep. And how you would only get to sleep when I rub your back and place kisses all over your head, whispering in your ears that I love you. I love you my love and I could never love anyone as much as I love you. And I know you do as well. I trust you. I know you love me too.  

And it was just a mistake you had made. But I’m glad you did. Now, go to her. Keep me in the back of your mind. Not your heart. Because you need it for her. And please be happy. Don’t cry. Don’t cry for me anymore. I don’t want that. I want you to be happy. I want you to be happy with her. Because she could love you and stay with you. Don’t blame yourself. I know you will. So, don’t! I’m serious. I’m happy for you, really. I am. I’m glad you found someone else. And I’ll always be watching over you from above. It’s my turn to protect you. So, go now. Go my love. Go get the happiness you’re suppose to have.

I love you and I always will Aron.

Goodbye my only love.

 

From,

Your angel

Image result for Aron nuest