Soulmates (Min Hyun)

Nu'est One Shot

CONCEPT: FLUFF

Image result for soft minhyun

Lazing in bed on your off day, curled up in your blankets. As the sound of raindrops outside, muffled the busy streets. A hand found it’s way under the blanket you curl yourself in. Pulling you to his chest. Placing a kiss on your forehead. You pull the blanket down to your neck looking up at him.

Min Hyun: Sleepyhead. When are you going to get out of the bed?

Laura: Never!

Min Hyun: Hahaha. Fine by me.

Placing a kiss on your cheeks. He pulled you closer to him. As you untangle yourself from your blanket. You shifted on top on him and buried your face in between his neck.

Min Hyun: Hey…

Laura: Hmm…

Min Hyun: Do you remember the first time we met?

-

*3 years ago*

The screaming still roar in the air as the boys was done performing their encore songs. Standing near the barricade, you watch as the boys say their speech one by one. Thanking the staff, managers, ceo, fans and their family. All the fans and boys started sobbing. You thank yourself that you got a ticket to a Nu’est concert in Canada. A little sad that they were not that popular but at least they had fans supporting them.

All of them finished their speech, as they started fore exiting the venue to the backstage. To catch their breath, before coming back on stage in line for the high touch event. The light of the venue , as the people exit the venue. While the staff lined up the fans in the standing area. Trying to get full control of the crowd. One by one the fans got on stage in a line to get their high touch with the boys. It was not hard because there were only about 200 fans in the venue.

After waiting for 15 minutes it was finally your turn. Mentally screaming when you high fived Baek Ho. Questioning yourself how can someone be so pretty as you high fived Ren. Stunned when you saw how handsome Jr is. Melting at how cute Aron looks. Finally, it was Min Hyun, your bias. He was the only reason you dolled up today, trying hard to look pretty putting on makeup.

Heart pounding as you reached him, you felt like you stop breathing. You put your hands up to his. But what you didn’t expect as the jolt of electricity at ran through your body to your spine. As your arm burn. Looking at him, both of you stare at each other shocked. Because that could only mean one thing. He was your soulmate. You always dreamed of how you would meet your soulmate, but never thought that your bias could be the one. It took both of you awhile to recover and realised what was going on. But it was too late as the next fan push you out of the way and grab his hand. While the security hurried you out of the venue as well.

Leaving both of you shocked. But the only thing both of you could do, was to accept the fact that both of you just found your soulmate. And that’s just it. Nothing happened after that. You went home overwhelmed. Trying hard to accept the fact and come in terms to it. Looking at the new intricate design that was wrap around your arm, hoping the sting would lessen. While he got back to his dorm, thinking about you and trying his best to remember the way you look. Trying to ignore the stinging new design imprinted on his chest.

-

*Present*

Laura: You remember it took us like 2 years to finally meet again.

Min Hyun: That’s on you okay. Why didn’t you come to me sooner?

Laura: I’m stuck with work. How am I supposed to fly out to Korea to find you? When I don’t even know the language and anything about it? How am I supposed find you anyway.

Min Hyun: You got a point there

-

*A year ago*

After realising your bias was your soulmate. You really didn’t do anything after that. Because you have to think this through and you’re clueless on what to do. Also, you’re practically stuck on work. Working at least 12 hours a day. You’re lucky that you even got 8 hours of sleep a day. You didn’t even have the time to think about your soulmate at all. Until you come across an ad on the subway. Telling you that Wannaone was coming to Canada. With their face on it.

Then you realised, your bias was in a new group. You try to catch up on what was going on. Looking through the latest kpop news and what was happening. Then you realised 4 of the Nu’est member went to a survival programme. And your bias had successfully got in to a temporary group to promote themselves.

Thinking to yourself that, there was no wrong in seeing your bias again. But how are you going to approach him. Especially, when he is your soulmate. The fact that the tattoo on your arm proves it. You put that thought aside and got the tickets first. You tell yourself that you’ll think about it when the day would be approaching. Putting your phone back and concentrating on your work.

-

*Fast forward 1 month later*

You’re standing in the crowd as last time. Lucky enough to get the barrier spot again. But this time, instead of 5 boys on the stage it was 11 of them. Heart racing, as the light dim and the music echo through the speaker. Your arm started to burn a little. Wondering if he felt it as well. The whole concert was great, nothing out of the ordinary. But you could still tell your bias was a little distracted. Maybe he felt his tattoo burning as well. Indicating to him that you’re here as well.

It was only until the encore stage, all the members came out on the stage again. Each with a basket of single roses. Walking to the main stage, the separated and walk down the stairs to pass out the roses. Each member started to give out theirs. As you’re out of breath from screaming. Sweat dripping down your face as you try to maintain your breath. Chapping your dry lips, while you felt your tattoo burn a little more as he was getting closer to you.

It was until he was standing right infront of you, holding up a rose to you. Smiling widely. The burning sensation was unbearable. With you being dehydrated and out of breath. His shocked face was the last thing you saw, before everything turned black.

The next thing you knew, you were trying to open your eyes. Your arm is not burning anymore. Trying hard to swallow a little to lessen the burning sensation in your throat. You got up, blinking a little. Until you come face to face with a hand putting out a bottle water infront of you. Looking up, you look at the person holding out a bottle water infront of you. Staring at him, he chuckled. Reaching for your hand, placing the bottle in your hand. As he lifted his brow to indicate you to drink it. You started to taking sips of it.

Daniel: Can I have your number?

You chocked on your drink as the last words leave his mouth. Doubting if you heard what he said correctly.

Daniel: Hey, you alright? Hahaha You’re cute! What’s your name?

Laura: Laura.

Daniel: Cute! I’m Daniel if you don’t already know. Nice to meet you!

Laura: It’s a pleasure to meet you as well.

Daniel: You feeling better?

Laura: Yup. But where am I?

Daniel: Backstage of the concert venue. The concert just ended, everyone is changing out of their clothing.

Laura: Ah…

Daniel: So… about your number?

Laura: Ehm-

Min Hyun: KANG DANIEL!!!

Daniel: Ahh Hyung! What are you doing here?

Looking at the new guy walking in to the room. Your breath hitches. Heart stop beating. As you felt the familiar burning sensation on your arm stinging you a little.

Min Hyun: That’s was what I’m supposed to ask you?

Daniel: Just talking to our fan! She cute!! I’m still waiting for your number though…

Laura: Ahhh-

Min Hyun: You’re not getting her number.

Daniel: What? Why?? It’s not up to you!!!

Min Hyun: You’re not getting her number because I am.

Daniel: HEY!!! I asked first!

Min Hyun: That doesn’t matter. You’re not getting it.

Daniel: That’s not up to you!

Min Hyun: You’re not getting my soulmate’s number!!

Daniel: Wait what? Your soulmate…. OMG!!

Min Hyun: Just go….

Daniel: Aww… Our Hyung is getting shy infront of his soulmate. SO CUTE!!

Min Hyun: Shut up and get out…

Daniel: Fine I’ll leave both of you love birds be.

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet as Daniel left the room. Leaving both of you here.

Min Hyun: Hey…. Are you feeling better?

Laura: ya…

Min Hyun: What’s your name?

Laura: Laura…

Min Hyun: Ah… so… ehmm…. Laura… about that number?

-

*Present*

Laura: Is still remember you blushing asking for my number. Your ears are literally red. You’re too cute thought!!!

Min Hyun: HEY!! I wasn’t the only one blushing okay! You did too!!

Laura: Well… I’m just glad we’re here.

Min Hyun: Took us long enough to get back to each other.

Laura: I know.

Min Hyun: Hey… I really appreciate you moving out to Korea for me though.

Laura: I wanted to quit my job anyway. It was getting on my health.

Min Hyun: Glad you did.

Placing a kiss on your forehead. Than your nose, follow by both of your cheeks. Than your lips. Capturing your lips with his, in a sweet and longing kiss. Resting his forehead with yours. Nuzzling his nose with yours. Whispering to you. Because he was glad, he could finally say it everyday to you in person. And never get sick of it.

Min Hyun: I love you Laura.