Such a cute couple

All it took was one kiss

 

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

This girl is one crazy woman. That really hurt where she bit me earlier, I mean come on which sane person would bite someone especially me… I’m lee Seung RI, maknae of Big Bang, everyone loves me. I watched her as she spoke to me about the rules I had to follow whilst staying here, but after the word rules… I just tuned out; not exactly paying any attention to anything she’s saying so I just nodded my head.

‘Why does she hate me so much?  Everyone loves me but she hates me. She’s mental. Rude!’ I thought to myself as she carried on talking and pointing her finger at me.  

“What is your name?” I asked her as it popped into my head the fact that I don’t actually know her name and she just looked at me as if I’m supposed to know.

“It’s Ji Eun…. Anyway lets go” she told me and I looked at her blankly

“Go where…?” I raised an eyebrow.

“For god sake, do you not have any listening skills whatsoever?” she questioned me

“Well I do, just not when you’re talking, I somehow just tune out” there it goes again; she smacked me on the head with the pillow. Seriously what is wrong with this girl, she keeps hitting me. Am I that hittable to her? “Why…. Why… why do you hit me?” I grabbed her and pinned her down onto the bed glaring at her feeling annoyed.

“Owww…. What are you doing? Get off me Seung RI, GET OFF” she squealed trying to struggle away from my grasp but I gripped tighter and just stared at her until she finally shuts up screaming and stare right back at me.

“I’ll follow all your rules…IF you stop hitting me, being mean to me and I get to sleep on the bed” I negotiated with her.

“Eh… I don’t think so…. NOW GET OFF ME” she screamed again.

“Fine I’ll just tell your parents then, once they’re back I’ll tell them how you lied and how you kept me in here and wouldn’t let me leave” I smirked at her and she groaned.

“…. FINE” she gave in and I grinned before letting her go. Ah~ feels good winning.

-End of P.O.V-

Ji Eun’s lips formed into a small pout as Seung RI got up from pinning her down. ‘This is so unfair’ she thought to herself glaring at the back of Seung RI’s head pulling faces at him and pretending to stab him in the back.

“I can see you, I’m not an idiot.” He chuckled when Ji Eun stuck her tongue out at him. “You’re such a kid you know that”

“I’m a kid…. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror……?” Seung RI smirked and nodded his head.

“Of course, and I look good” he answered and Ji Eun just pretended to gag.

“Please, I just ate don’t make me puke it back up. Come on you egocentric idiot” she giggled at herself and walked out of the door with the pouting Seung RI following behind her.

Before heading to her parent’s little café they popped to the market to get the things her mother wanted her to get. Reluctantly Seung RI followed her with a hat to cover his face just in case someone does recognise him as maknae of Big Bang. Ji Eun rolled her eyes and smiled at the older woman as she handed the money over to her while shoving the bag to Seung RI.

“Why am I holding everything?” he questioned reluctantly taking the bags.

“Quit asking me stupid questions” Ji Eun bowed politely before heading off.

“What a sweet couple….” The elderly woman spoke which made Ji Eun stop to turn back around and shook her head.

“Halmoni, we’re not a couple” she stated but Seung RI just wrapped her arms around her and pulled her to walk with him.

“Halmoni, she doesn’t mean that, Aigoo why must you deny that we’re together Jagiya?” he spoke pinching Ji Eun’s cheeks while smiling to the Halmoni sitting staring at them in awe.

Ji Eun just shot a death glare at him while he carried on grinning and pinching her cheeks. The Halmoni sitting on the chair stared at them in awe while shaking her head at the two youngsters. With a massive smirk on his face he bowed to the woman and pulled Ji Eun along holding her hand tightly in his. Ji Eun reluctantly followed him since she didn’t want to be rude to the elderly woman at the stall.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she questioned hitting Seung RI’s hand to make him free her from his grasp.

“Jagiya, you know you love me” he smirked joking and pulled her body closer to his until their faces are just about few inches apart. Ji Eun blinked and breathed out feeling her cheeks burning up turning a tinted pink seeing as she never been so close to a guy in her life. “You’re blushing…” he whispered with his lips curling up into a small smile.

“Ji Eun ah…. Is that you?” a voice spoke up and they both broke away from each other. Ji Eun blushed and looked at the guy standing there staring back at them with the same stunned look as the two. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheeky seung ri ne :P hehe. This is it for now, i'll upate soon ^_^ tell me what you think guys? please comment it will make me really happy and makes me want to write more ^_^ hope you enjoyed it and many thanks :)