No say

All it took was one kiss

 

 

“Who’s that oppaaa?” Janna cried out plonking herself down onto Seung RI’s bed beside him.

“Yah, what are you doing in my room? Have you knocked? Why are you even still here, I thought umma and appa left like hours ago” he jumped hiding the photograph in his hand.

“Oh I’m staying here” she grinned and Seung RI just widened his eyes.

“Say what now….? When did I give you permission to stay here?” he asked shocked at what his sister just said

“Well I’ve asked Ji Yong oppa, Seung Hyun oppa, Daesung oppa and Youngbae oppa’s permission and they nodded their head, even umma and appa agreed so I doubt you will have any say oppa” she smiled at him “So who is it in the photo?” she asked again

“Aigoo…. I’m your older brother Janna, it’s nice to be asked sometimes, and where are you planning on staying then? If you say my room I’m not going to be happy” he looked at her with one eyebrow slightly raised.

“Well…… I don’t think oppa will be very happy then” she pouted looking at him with her usual sad puppy eyes.

“Aigoo… Lee Janna when are you ever going to ask me first?” he sighed

“I’m sorry oppa…. I just want to be with oppa….. I miss oppa” she grinned hugging around Seung RI’s arm and resting her head on his shoulder.

“Aigoo… who can stay mad at you when you’re doing that” he sighed with his lips curling up into a big smile.

“Hehe… oppa who is this girl on the photograph?” she asked again trying to look at it but Seung RI kept it close to his chest.

“Just someone oppa really like….. But I don’t think she likes me…. she has someone else…” he told her showing her the photo. “Her name is Ji Eun…. I met her in the countryside when I disappeared… I hated her at first she was so annoying but I don’t know I guess her annoyingness and cuteness just grew on me as I spent more time with her” he smiled remembering when they first met.

“She’s pretty oppa… why don’t oppa tell her you love her?” she asked crossing her leg sitting beside Seung RI.

“I don’t love her….. What you talking about? I said I like her not love…” he shook his head and then looked up when someone stood by the door. He blinked “Yoona…..what you doing here?” he asked placing the photo under the pillow and stood up.

“I came to see you….. I heard from your manager that you’re back, I was worried about you…..” she pouted coming over and hugging into his arms.

“Erm….. Sorry” he said just standing there without hugging her back. Janna stared at the two and then looked at Seung RI who gave her a look as if to say ‘don’t get the wrong idea…. We’re just friends’

“Where did you go? You should have called me and told me you were okay…. I thought you got hurt or something it drove me crazy…” she frowned still hugging around his neck.

“Erm…. I didn’t have my phone with me…. Yoona why are you acting all weird…” he asked pulling away from her

“I’m not…. I just missed you, I was worried about you…. Where were you?” she questioned him as if she was his girlfriend.

“Erm I just went somewhere…. Since when do you miss me? You never paid attention to me” he pointed out sitting back down on his bed.

“What…. I always paid attention to you…. You’re a good friend, I always found you funny and attractive” she smiled to him and Janna just laughed. “Who are you? Why are you in Seung RI’s room?” she glared at her.

“This is my sister, Janna… and Janna this is Yoona from So Nyeo Shi Dae” Seung RI introduced the two. Janna bowed to her politely while Yoona just stood there.

‘How rude…’ Janna thought to herself standing beside Seung RI

“It’s late Yoona, you should head home” he continued looking at the time which now reads 12 am.

“Can you walk me back to my dormitory?” she asked him and being the gentleman he usually is he nodded his head seeing as he doesn’t exactly want Yoona to get , it’ll be all over the news and they’ll probably make up some rumours about Big Bang if the press knew she was here at this time at night.

“Janna I’ll be back soon” he told her and walked out grabbing his jacket and keys on the side.

“Aigoo there’s oppa who says he really like this Ji Eun girl…” Janna shook her head watching her brother leave with Yoona.

They both walked in silence while Yoona is trying her hardest to get him to talk more but all Seung RI could think about is Ji Eun, wishing she was here with him instead of Yoona beside him. He sighed and carried on walking with his hands in his pockets as Yoona spoke to him about her day, but he weren’t really paying attention instead he was reminiscing that time at the market where the elderly said him and Ji Eun made a cute couple.

“Seung RI…. Are you listening…? I said…. How is your day?” she repeated nudging Seung RI to come back to reality.

“Huh… oh erm it’s good yeah…how’s yours?” he asked her

“I just told you how my day was. Were you not listening to me Seung RI?” she pouted.

“Oh sorry…. I’m just tired….” He lied and carried on walking beside her.

“Oh… okay…” she was disappointed that he’s not being his flirty self. “You seem different Seung RI… you’re not flirty no more” she stated trying to walk closer to him but he just moved away slightly

“I’m still the same… I’m just tired and it’s late” he shrugged and just continued his path towards her dormitory.

Yoona sighed and just walked with a massive frown planted on her face; she looked around her and noticed someone has been following them this whole time. Instead of telling Seung RI about it she decided to keep shut since she realised exactly who they were. Her frown turned upside down into a smile when a great idea popped into her mind.

“….Ahhhh…” she squealed as she purposely slipped on the wet surface but because it was actually more slippery than she thought it would be, she actually slipped and fell forward.

 Seung RI wrapped his arms around her waist and just before she hit the ground he pulled her back up close to his body with their faces just inches away from each other. He looked at her and blinked as she closed the small distance between them and brushed her lips against his.

Thinking it was an accident Seung RI pulled away from her “Are you okay?” he asked and she just grinned and nodded her head. “Well …. Erm this is your place…. I’ll see you around” he told her pointing to the building ahead.

“Oh okay…. Well see you Seung RI” she smiled and pecked his cheeks before walking inside the building satisfied at what just happened. ‘It’s going to be all over the internet’ she thought with a massive smirk on her face as she stepped into the lifts. 

---------------------------------------------------------

That's another chapter :D hope you liked it! Sorry to those who is a fan of yoona she's going to be really mean in this story. Please let me know what you think of it :) It's not much but i promise it'll be much better in the next chapter ^_^ until then hope you enjoyed it. Comment and subscribe. :) see you soon.