A stab of pain

All it took was one kiss

 

Seung RI pulled away from Ji Eun’s lips and smiled resting his head against hers while looking deep into her eyes; she blushed and hid her face against his chest feeling her heart beating fast as if it’s about to jump out. He chuckled and hugged around her tightly kissing her head before heading back inside with everyone standing there grinning at them.

“Maknae got himself a girlfriend!!” the guys shouted out

“What a surprise” Ji Yong added and everyone but the couple laughed

“What’s that supposed to mean hyung…? You saying I can’t get a girlfriend….? Because I can, easily” Seung RI glared at him

“I meant that you’re too much of a ladies’ man you said so yourself, you like talking to them without actually having a girlfriend, and now you actually have one so it’s surprising” he chuckled shaking his head.

“Yah…. I’m not a ladies’ man hyung…. I’m just a friendly guy” he denied looking at Ji Eun and shaking his head.

“Yeah friendly to girls” Seung Hyun laughed

“HYUUUUUUUUUNG” he whined “Ji Eun is right there… Jagi is not true, I promise you, you are my one and only” he grinned and Ji Eun just laughed.

“Pabo, I already know you’re a ladies’ man from the day I met you so you don’t have to deny it. You got every girl in the café to fall in love with you even my own mother, but you can’t cheat on me and please don’t flirt as much as you used to…..” Ji Eun looked down.

“Don’t worry Ji Eun, if this one hurts you we’ll beat him up” Ji Yong smiled at her which made her felt really comfortable to be around them.

“Hyung, I’m not going to hurt my baby girl I’ll treat her well I promise” he smiled at Ji Eun and she blushed. 

“Unnie are you going to stay here?” Janna butted in linking her arms onto Ji Eun’s

“No I have to head back…. Umma and appa will be looking for me, I told them I’m going to be home by 9pm” she answered and both Janna and Seung RI frowned.

“Can’t you just call them and tell them you’re staying at a friend’s house?” Seung RI asked and Ji Eun chuckled

“You don’t know my parents…. They’re the strictest people you can ever meet. They don’t even let me follow my dreams let alone stay at someone’s house…. So to answer that question…. No sorry” she apologised giving him a cute pout which made him smile and pinch her cheeks.

“Jagi ah… you cutie pie” he laughed pecking her lips causing the guys to pull him away and smack him across the head.

“Yah maknae we’re all in the room…. stop kissing her!” Ji Yong moaned putting him into a head lock.

“Owwww hyung…. okay, okay sorry… sorry” he struggled apologising to him while the others just burst out laughing at the two bickering.

“Ji Yong oppa, I think he learnt his lesson now” Janna pointed out looking at his brother being in pain.

“Yes listen to Janna hyung…. I’ve learnt my lesson, please let me go” Seung RI pleaded his hyung to let him go. Ji Yong chuckled and released him before giving Janna a big hug causing her to blush hard.

“Seung RI I really need to go now…. It’s half 7, it’ll take at least an hour to get into the countryside so I have to leave now….” Ji Eun grabbed onto Seung RI’s hand pulling him towards the door so she could say goodbye without the others teasing them. “I’ll see you soon, good luck with your…… whatever you’re doing” she smiled giving him a big kiss before letting go and walking towards the elevator but Seung RI grabbed onto her hand again and pulled her back into his arms

“Wait Jagi, I’ll take you back home it’s late I don’t want you walking around alone something could happen to you” Seung RI told her hugging around her waist. “Hyung I’ll be back later I’m just taking Ji Eun back home, it’s late I don’t want her going alone” he told his hyungs and they all nodded their head.

“Wait… I want to come too” Janna chased after them down the corridor.

“Why…?” Seung RI looked at her

“Because I want to say goodbye to unnie, plus I’m only keeping you company when you drive all the way back here” Ji Eun smiled and linked onto her arms pulling her to walk too.

“Well I guess I don’t have a say then ne?” Seung RI looked at the two and they both smiled looking at each other.

“Nope” they answered in unison laughing as they walked out of the building and towards Seung RI’s car.

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

Aigoo, my girlfriend and my sister ganging up on me already, great I’m never going to get a say now. Why do I have to be the youngest amongst Big Bang? I don’t get a say there and now in this relationship, I have Ji Eun and Janna ganging up on me. I guess I should be happy that I have Ji Eun as my girlfriend; she does make me happy every time I think about her my lips would automatically curl up into a smile, she’s beautiful.

“Oppa what are you doing? Hurry up Ji Eun unnie need to leave like now!” Janna shouted out from the car. I blinked and smiled getting into the car pushing the thoughts out of my mind and started the engine

“Ji Eun ah…. What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked as I drove out of YG entertainment building

“Uni and then working at the café why?” she asked looking at me

“I just want to spend time with you…. can’t I spend time with you?” I asked her back stopping right outside her house dead on 9pm.

“Of course you can… but I don’t know I’ll have to let you know tomorrow thank you for taking me back, I’ll see you soon Janna” Ji Eun smiled and climbed out of the car, I pouted and got out grabbing her back and held her close to me

“I don’t get a goodbye…?” I pouted at her and she smiled leaning up and giving me a peck on the lips, I grinned and pulled her closer deepening the kiss leaning against the car as I embraced her gently kissing her.

-End of P.O.V-

Hong KI stopped and widened his eyes as he witnessed the two kissing leaning against the car, a stab of pain shot into his chest as he carried on staring at the two. Standing aside he continued to stare at them smiling at each other while resting their heads on each other’s.

“It hurts doesn’t it…?” he looked beside him at a girl he’s not familiar with.

“Eh…. Who are you?” he asked looking at her confusingly

“Im Yoona… Seung RI is mine and I assume you love that girl with him?” she asked giving him a smile

“Eh… I don’t know you so I’m gonna go” he rolled his eyes and walked away

“I can guarantee she’ll return to you if you help me…. I can have Seung RI again and you can have your little girlfriend back, all you have to do is listen to me and within a week she’ll leave Seung RI and come back to you” she smirked when he stopped walking

“Help you… why should I help you?” he asked turning around in his position

“Because I have the power to get you that girl so I can have MY Seung RI back” 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, sorry I haven't updated for a while, i got miserable the past few days and i wasn't in the mood of writing so i stopped but now i feel much better :D:D so here's a chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, a little cliffhanger haha ...will hong ki help yoona to ruin their relationship or does he know better than that?? let me know what you think ^_^ comment and subscribe. Thanks! ^_^