Key to the heart

All it took was one kiss

 

-Hong Ki’s P.O.V-

I laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling with the image of them kissing in my mind, anger started to fill my body as it continued to replay itself over and over and again. What does he have that I don’t? He only just met her and already Ji Eun’s given him her first kiss….and I have been there for her all my life and all she sees me as is a brother……. Why doesn’t she love me..?

‘Because I have the power to get you that girl so I can have MY Seung RI back’ that girl’s words popped into my mind and that’s when it came to me…. Im Yoona… she’s the girl that Big Bang member kissed, it was all over the news… Lee Seung RI… that’s it…. oh my god Seung Hyun is Lee Seung RI!!!!

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

I woke up the next morning to Janna nudging me with a massive grin on her face, I squinted my eyes and looked at her before grabbing my phone from the side and looked at the time. 8 am…. Are you crazy…? It’s too early and she’s grinning what is wrong with this girl. I whined and rolled over pulling the duvet over my head on the floor seeing as she took my bed.

“Oppa wake up.... come on wake up wake up… you need to take me to school” she nudged me again pulling the duvet away from my reach.

“Janna take the bus… oppa needs his sleep, go on leave oppa alone” I told her reaching for my duvet again

“I’ll tell unnie that you’re horrible to me” I sighed and pulled myself up from the floor and sat up.

“Fine…. Stop using that against me, I’m not afraid of Ji Eun” I told her

“I know you’re not but you’re scared of making her hate you” she giggled and skipped out of my room so I could pull some clothes on. It’s true I don’t want my girlfriend to hate me now do I…?

“Come on then you” I yawned walking out of the door pulling my jacket on the way out to the car. “What time do you finish then?” I asked her

“3:30… why…. Are you coming to pick me up too?” she grinned and I nodded my head

“Ne… we’re going to visit Ji Eun and see if she could take the day off and go play with us” I smiled driving towards her school.

“OH that would be so fun…. Is Ji Yong oppa...... and the rest of course coming too?” she asked me and I nodded my head.

“We’re all going so Ji Eun’s parents wouldn’t get suspicious about us…. Anyway why you always asking about Ji Yong hyung huh..? You blush when he hugs you” I looked at her suspiciously

“I’m not…. I’m going to school now thanks for dropping me oppa I’ll see you soon” she blushed and rushed out of the car running into her school. I chuckled and shook my head; it’s so obvious she admires him.

-End of P.O.V-

As the time passed on with the clock ticking towards 4pm all the members of Big Bang and Janna headed towards the countryside, it’s been a while since they all got a day off so today would be a day they could just be wild and not care about ruining their image seeing as not a lot of people really know about Big Bang in the countryside which is the only place they could escape to. There may be one or two school girls that know about them but other than that its stress free.

“God I’m so excited about just resting and not having to do anything, my mind is going to explode if I sit in front of the computer any longer” Ji Yong sighed slumping down in the van at the back sitting beside Janna.

“Aww oppa you deserve this rest” Janna smiled giving him a bottle of water.

“Thanks Janna” he grinned and for a second there their eyes locked into each other’s as their heart started to raise its speed

“It’s okay… oppa” she blushed and looked away ‘oh my god…’ she thought breathing out pressing her hand to her chest feeling it beating fast.

“Hyung you’re making my sister blush again, be careful she might jump on you” Seung RI joked and Janna just shot him a death glare. Ji Yong chuckled and pulled Janna into his arms before getting out of the van when it stopped right outside Ji Eun’s café. “Oh we’re here” Seung RI grinned getting out of the van but Janna gripped onto his shirt and pulled him back. “Woah... Janna what…?” he looked at her 

“Why did you go and say that for oppa?” she glared questioning him

“It’s a joke, stop taking things so seriously, hyung knows it’s a joke calm down, come on Ji Eun is inside”  Seung RI smiled trying to get out again but Janna stopped him

“It’s not funny….. That is not very nice saying that in front of everyone” she pouted

“Oh for god sake, it’s not like you fancy him, it’s just a joke come on Janna, I want to see Ji Eun” he said trying to get out again but then stopped when Janna stopped talking, that’s when he realised what is happening “You like hyung….?” he widened his eyes

“…. What no…. come on Ji Eun unnie is waiting” Janna brushed him off and got out walking inside to the others sitting at a table.

Seung RI shrugged and walked in grinning waving at Ji Eun as she came out of the kitchen, she blinked and looked over at him and then her eyes landed on the rest sitting at a table with her mother standing there serving them. She walked over and smiled before telling her umma that she could take over with the orders.

“Hello…. What you guys doing here?” she asked taking the pad from her umma

“We came to see you unnie” Janna grinned being her usual happy self again. 

“I’ve missed you guys…. Where did Seung RI go..?” she asked looking around and blinked when she spotted him talking to her mother. She walked over and smiled “What you doing talking to umma?!” she looked at him

“It’s not really busy today so why don’t you just take the rest of the day off and spend it with Seung Hyun?” her mother told her smiling at her

“Excuse me…..” she blinked in shock

“You heard Ji Eun, take the day off and spend time with me” he grinned and grabbed her hand “Don’t worry ahjuma I’ll bring her back by 11pm tonight” he smiled and bowed before pulling her to walk away.

“What did you tell umma? Why are you holding my hand…...” she asked still in shocked at what just happened.

“Come on guys we’re going now, where shall we go that is fun and no one will surround us?” he asked holding Ji Eun’s hand tightly

“Seung RIIIIIIIIIII, answer my question” she whined shaking his arm so he would look at her.

“Aigoo…. I just told her I really like you and I want to take you out, she agreed simple” he smiled and pulled her into the van. “Your parent isn’t so bad you know…. they’re only just caring about you” he told her wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

“So what….. She knows about us then….?” She asked and he nodded his head “And she’s fine with it….?” she asked again and he nodded “Wow….”

Seung RI chuckled and kissed her head before turning his head back to the others and smiled “So figured out where we’re going yet?” they all shook their heads “Jagi anywhere fun around here?” he asked

“Erm not really, there’s not a lot you can do around here, we can go look at the scenery it’s beautiful up in the mountains, you will love it get some fresh air and be away from everything. I usually paint there” she smiled  

“Great sorted then, we’ll go up the mountains…. Oh you’re wearing my necklace” he smiled noticing the necklace around her neck.

“Oh yeah… you said keep it safe so what’s safer than around your neck, you can have it back” she said and took it off before placing it back in his hand with a small pout to her face

“Pabo… the necklace I got it for you well not exactly for you, I had it made for my mv and I had it ever since, but I want you to have it hence I said keep it safe for me, you wear it and think of me when you see it” he grinned putting it around her neck again.

“Really…. I can have it…” she smiled touching it as he secured the clasp.

“Of course pabo you’re my girlfriend, you can have anything you want” he smiled back gently kissing her lips. “It’s a key to my heart and only you would have it no one else” Ji Eun blushed and leaned up again to kiss his lips again before hugging into his arms.

“I love you….” she whispered resting onto his chest. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute chapter this time haha :) hope you all liked it ^_^ Comment and subscribe :D :D will update soon :P