It was a mistake

All it took was one kiss

 

Driving all the way to Ji Eun’s house, Seung RI jumped out of the car and knocked on the door, waiting anxiously for someone to come open the door but nobody was in so he knocked again just to be on the safe side. He sighed and got back into the car speeding off down the road looking around for the sight of Ji Eun but she wasn’t anywhere. ‘Eish…. Where are you Ji Eun?’ he thought to himself as he carried on driving around the area.

“Oppa…. Slow down you’re going to crash if you carry on going faster” Janna spoke out frantically clutching onto the handle

“I need to find her Janna…” he said

“I know you do, but seriously slow down please…..” she looked at him. “Omo… oppa keep your eyes on the road don’t look at me” she said shaking her head.

“Eish where are you Ji Eun….? Where are you?” he kept mumbling while looking around for her.

“Well go to the café you worked in before then” Janna mentioned and Seung RI just looked at her and smiled

“Yes dongsaeng…. Oh thank you… what am I going to do without you? I love you so much” he said totally forgotten about checking there, he stepped on the accelerator and headed towards the café.  

-Ji Eun’s P.O.V-

After knowing about Seung RI and that girl I wasn’t feeling like  talking or smiling at customers while serving them so I asked appa if I could work in the kitchen instead since I don’t have to talk to anyone nor do I have to act happy when clearly I’m frustrated with a slight pang of pain to my chest. I don’t even know why I’m jealous for? All he wanted was a place to stay so he can escape his hard life when it’s not even hard…. God sake!  

“Hello…. Is Ji Eun here?” I widened my eyes and peeked out of the kitchen and there he is standing right there with a girl beside him. Eish another one…. What is wrong with him?

“Omo Seung Hyun… Aigoo where have you been? Ji Eun told us you had to leave because of some family issue thing” Umma spoke and I was trying to listen but all I can hear is the bloody fan going in the background.

“Oh yes… sorry I didn’t say goodbye, erm can I speak to Ji Eun please? I need to tell her something” I vaguely heard him say but I still couldn’t work it out with the constant sound of the fan in the kitchen. Not a great place to be when you’re trying to eavesdrop on a conversation.

“Yes of course…. Ji Eun ah” I spotted umma coming closer and I quickly rushed towards the back so I didn’t have to see him but appa stopped me.

“Ji Eun your mother is calling for you, go out the front” he told me and I pouted. Great there goes my escaping.

Reluctantly I made my way outside where umma is and just stood there trying my hardest not to look at him. But it’s really hard when you can feel his eyes on you. I sighed and looked up giving him a smile and then looked away again. He came forward and stood in front of me.

“Ji Eun…. I need to talk to you…. Can we go somewhere?” he asked me and I shook my head

“Nope… I’m working and I don’t really want to talk to you” I simply said and turned round to walk away but he grabbed onto my arm.

“Please……” he said and I sighed following him outside while the girl who was standing there with him followed us. I looked back and she smiled at me so I smiled back. Isn’t she a bit too young for him? “Ji Eun…. I don’t know if you saw the article or not..... I want………..” I cut him off

“You don’t have to explain things to me, it’s not like I’m you girlfriend Seung RI… you two seem great together… is that what you wanted to say? I don’t have time for this I have stuff to do” I said coldly turning my back to him and walked away but he grabbed me and pulled me towards him, holding onto my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine.

-End of P.O.V-

Ji Eun stood dead still with Seung RI’s lips pressed up against hers as he cherished her cheeks running fingers through her hair. She widened her eyes realising what he’s actually doing and pushed him away feeling her cheeks burning red and her heart beating fast wanting to jump out.

“…..What… the… h...hell are you doing?” she managed to stutter out blushing hard

“…. I… I’m sorry…..I really like you…. That news is just……..” he breathed out

“Oh please Seung RI…. You like every freaking girl you lay eyes on, that girl you were with, she suits you, she’s pretty, a celebrity she fits in well with you….. How can you kiss me….? That was my first kiss you egocentric maniac” she raised her voice at the end and ran off feeling both pain and embarrassment mixed into one.

“Oppa what are you doing standing there? Go chase after her!” Janna scolded him pushing him to walk but he just stood there

“No Janna…. You heard her…. she doesn’t like me…. it was a mistake coming here….. Let’s just go” he said looking down at the floor and walked back over to his car.

“NO… we are not going…. She clearly likes you…. Otherwise she wouldn’t have been so angry when you mentioned the news…. Eish fine you go back then I’m not” Janna spoke and ran off into the direction Ji Eun ran into, determined to fix this for his brother. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... sorry i havent been updating, i lost the vibe to write and i didn't know what to write, but i got it back now, i don't really know if this is good but it'll have to do :) hope it's alright ^_^ i'll upate soon thanks for reading. Tell me what you thought about it :)