One Last Time

All it took was one kiss

 

After a while of pushing and arguing Ji Eun’s umma finally able to close the door leaving Seung RI kneeling on the porch pleading her to let him see Ji Eun again, pleading for her to not send Ji Eun away. The others doesn’t know what to do so they just stood there, Janna tried getting Seung RI up from the floor but he carried on kneeling, he is determined to get through to her umma.

“Seung RI, it’s no use she won’t give in, what a horrible ahjuma never seen such a strict person in my whole life” Ji Yong spoke up hugging around Janna to comfort her

“Oppa please…. You’ve been kneeling there for 5 hours now, get up….your knees are going to hurt” Janna added in but Seung RI just ignored them and stayed in his position.

“Ji Eun wouldn’t want you to do that” Seung Hyun chirped in not able to stand seeing him kneeling there anymore.

“Seung RI” a familiar voice spoke out; the others turned around and gasped when YG papa himself was standing walking towards them. “Seung RI come on get up, you are ruining your image by kneeling here, come on get up we’re leaving” he continued but Seung RI ignored him “Lee Seung RI get up”

“Hyung…. I love her….. I can’t…… I can’t lose her I really can’t……… I was hurt once and it’s painful, but this is more painful than my ex cheating on me. The thought of not seeing Ji Eun ever again hurts me…. I can’t” tears were already rolling down his cheeks as he clutched onto his chest

“You can’t force it, her parents don’t want you to be with her, you can’t force her parents to let you by torturing yourself, it wouldn’t work, right now you need to be strong and carry on with the promotion of big bang mini album ‘Alive’. Fans are waiting for you guys” he sighed helping Seung RI up to his feet, holding onto him to support him up.

“At least let me see her one last time…….. One last time and I’ll leave her alone” he cried with his heart aching bad.

=================================================================

Ji Eun’s umma went out of her room and walked across unlocking the door to check on Ji Eun. Seeing her mother standing there Ji Eun stood up and limped over gripping onto her arms looking directly at her through her puffy eyes since she spent the past 5 hours crying her eyes out.

“Umma please…… I need to see him………. Please I love him” she cried out shaking her umma

“Ji Eun, stop it, stop with the nonsense, you do not love him, and you’re leaving for uni tomorrow you need to sleep” she spoke pulling her arm away

“….. One last time… Please just one last time I promise I’ll do whatever you want me to do…. I’ll go to England… and I’ll never see him again…… just this last time” she sniffed negotiating with her.

“Fine…. One last time and you are to never see him again arasso?” Ji Eun nodded

With that she rushed down limping as fast as she could and opened the door looking out but no one was there. She limped further out and looked around for the sight of him before spotting him in the car that just driven off. 

“Seung RI!” she shouted out from the top of her lungs hoping he’ll hear her but the car carried on driving away so she limped and tried to go after it but her umma stopped her.

“You twisted your ankle, you can’t chase after him it’s for the best so come on come back inside” she spoke out dragging her back in.

“No…. you said I could one last time….. You said so! You said one last time….umma I never ask anything in my whole life, I never once disobeyed you so please do this for me…. let me go find him let me go to the city and see him…… please”

“Eish fine, you have to be back by 12 pm tomorrow, I’ll trust you to come back, be careful” she gave in,

“I will” she promised and rushed off getting into the taxi and headed towards the city.

An hour and half later she arrives just outside the YG building where reporters and fans as crowding around the entrance. Without even thinking she climbed out of the taxi and limped around looking for the sight of Seung RI but all she could see is reporters and flash lights from the cameras as well as the fans screaming and squealing over their favourite celebrities.

“Oh my god, it’s her!!” one of the fans spotted Ji Eun,

“Omo it is, what the hell she doing here?” another added

“Look its Yoona! UNNIEEE” another one from the group pointed behind Ji Eun as Yoona got out of the van.

“Ji Eun what are you doing here? You don’t belong here, go back home” Yoona’s smile turned into a frown when she spotted Ji Eun standing before her holding her crutches.

“…. I came to see Seung RI….” Ji Eun answered her

“Well he doesn’t want to see you, he specifically called me over because he wanted to see me” Yoona smiled telling a lie

“……. He wouldn’t…. he loves me, he would want to see me” Ji Eun looked down starting to have second thoughts

“Well he doesn’t want to see you, just go home” Yoona smirked and pushed past her walking past the fans and headed into the building.

Ji Eun stood there and stared at her walking past with ease, with everyone just staring at her she looked down and began to wonder if what Yoona said was true or not,

‘Maybe umma is right…… we’re two completely different people…..’ she thought ‘No it can’t be, he really cared about me earlier, Ji Eun he loves you don’t listen to Yoona’ another voice in her mind spoke out

Ji Eun stood there and looked at the fans who are staring back at her, some annoyed some just feeling sorry for her while others just oblivious of her being there. Not knowing whether to try and get through or leave she just stood still in her spot looking at the entrance as if hoping he would automatically sense her presence and come out.

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

I locked myself in my room looking through photos we took the other day before all this had happened, we were happy, all 7 of us were happy together and there was no one there to stop us from being together, why is her umma so mean? I love her I really do love her and I know Ji Eun loves me too why can’t she let us be together, if me being a celebrity is such a bad thing then fine I’ll quit…. Nothing is more important than being with Ji Eun right now… I looked at my phone when a text popped up onto the screen, Janna….. Why is she texting me when she’s just outside…

‘Oppa do not come out, that Im Yoona is here Janna’

What does she want…..? God sake if I find out who it is that took pictures of me and Ji Eun at the mountain I will kill them. So what….. I’m a celebrity so I can’t have a life? I can’t be with someone I love? That’s ridiculous…. I can’t stay here…. I can’t Ji Eun is leaving tomorrow and I’m here and not at her place trying to get her umma to see I love her daughter. I need to see Ji Eun. I grabbed my jacket and unlocked my door coming out and rushing to the front door not caring that Yoona is looking at me and calling my name right now.  

“Seung RI….. Where are you going!” she asked but I ignored her and rushed out going downstairs as soon as the automatic doors open a million of people well not quite but fans and reporters rushed forward towards me.

“Sorry I need to get past please can you move” I spoke out pushing through and then stopped when I noticed someone standing in front of me, I looked over and blinked “Ji Eun…. Omo Ji Eun” I called out running over and hugging her tightly picking her up slightly from the floor.

“Seung RI…” she cried hugging me tighter

“What are you doing here? Why didn’t you come up?” I asked pulling away slightly looking at her but still having her close to me

“Umma said I could see you…. one last time, I promised her if I can see you one last time then I’ll go to England like she wanted me to……….” she looked down not wanting to make eye contact with me

“…….You going to go….” I blinked trying to hide my pain but it’s not working really well

“I have no choice…… either her forcing me to go or I can see you one last time and then go…. I love you, I love you so much I had to see you…….” her tears rolled down her cheeks as of mine

I held her tighter in my arms while the camera flashes at us, fans screaming no and I could see from the corner of my eyes Yoona standing there glaring at us. I don’t care what anyone thinks, I just want to be with Ji Eun for this last day before we never get to see each other ever again. I grabbed onto her hand and pulled her slowly towards the entrance, attempting to get through the crazy fans and reporters.

“Can you please move out the way? I know you all hate Ji Eun, please don’t hate her, she is the love of my life and because of you guys going to her earlier today she is forced by her parents to leave Seoul and go to England, so please can you move out of the way, this is the last day I can ever see my girlfriend…. It hurts me to know that none of you support me, all you people do is bash Ji Eun when she’s done nothing wrong but love me, no one I tell you NO ONE can replace her in my heart” I spoke wiping my tears away and slowly got Ji Eun into the building.

I turned around and continued “Just so you know, there is nothing between me and Yoona, there was never ever anything between me and her, that time when we accidentally kissed is because she fell and I helped her, I just fell forward too far and she kissed me, it wasn’t a date, it wasn’t anything I was just being the gentleman I am and taking a girl home at night. So please can you stop saying I’m with Yoona and that Ji Eun is stealing me away,  Ji Eun has always been the one” with that I pulled Ji Eun in and kissed her gently holding her face.

-End of P.O.V-

“I will always love you…” Ji Eun whispered 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it ^_^ the next chapter will be the last one :D I will update soon ^_^