Bogoshipo (I miss you)

All it took was one kiss

 

Weeks gone by since Seung RI left Seoul and disappeared to the countryside, everyone in YG is still frantically looking around for the presence of the youngest member but still no luck and no idea that all this time Lee Seung RI has been living in a stranger’s room miles away from the city. Even though weeks has gone by Ji Eun still finds it annoying that Seung RI is sleeping on her bed while she had to sleep on the floor with nothing but a thin mattress and a blanket that could barely keep her warm at night. It was a pain at first but she had learnt to accept the fact that Seung RI will not be leaving anytime soon so all she can do is endure it and ignore him most of the time.

“Seung Hyun ah, come help out at the counter it’s getting really busy out here” the woman spoke out smiling at him as he came out from doing the dishes.

“Of course ahjuma…. Anything for you” he grinned and walked over to the counter. Ji Eun’s umma chuckled and carried on serving customers sitting at the tables.

-Ji Eun’s P.O.V-

This is exactly what I need Seung RI working his stupid charms winning everyone’s love in the café even umma is getting into this nonsense. Am I the only one that finds him really annoying and cheesy? Okay yes he is handsome and attractive and cute and funny at times but still what’s so special about him that makes everyone love him so much? Because he’s famous and in a group called Big Bang, but my parents don’t even know who they are and they love him. Why….. Why is he making my life a nightmare?

“What you thinking about? Me” he grinned appearing beside me, I turned my head not noticing he was there and accidentally kisses his cheeks. I blinked and quickly moved away feeling my cheeks burning as I blushed feeling embarrassed at what I just did. Without saying anything to him I just walked away with my heart going crazy as if it was going to jump out. At the corner of my eyes I could see him grinning at me but I just ignored it and moved away bumping into Hong Ki oppa by the front door.

“Oh…. Sorry oppa” I blushed and he smiled at me.

“It’s okay Ji Eun, how are you today?” he asked me and I smiled nodding my head.

“I’m good oppa how about you?”

“Yeah I’m great, looking forward to going back to university tomorrow?” he asked me and I shook my head, I totally forgot that the summer holidays are over and I’m due back in university tomorrow for the new semester. Times do fly by when there’s an annoying guy sleeping on your bed. I giggled at myself and Hong Ki oppa just looked at me confused. I noticed and blushed looking down at the floor.

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

I glared at the two by the door talking and smiling at each other, why is she always blushing and seem much happier every time that stupid Hong Ki comes into the picture? I’m much better than him; I’m funnier, I’m more attractive and I have a better life than him. I’m famous for god sake; I have a lot of money in my bank account. But hey why do I care about it anyway? Not my problem who she talks to, why am I jealous that she’s not talking to me? I shook my thoughts away and carried on working behind the counter. ‘Hong Ki oppa this, Hong Ki oppa that…. when will she call me Seung RI oppa, I’m older than her, she’s 18 and I’m 21 but she only calls me Seung RI or idiotic panda’ a little voice inside me spoke out making me think about her yet again. I’ve been thinking about her a lot lately I even dreamed about her last night, what’s wrong with me? Eish!

-End of P.O.Vs-

--------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone lounged around in the sitting room aimlessly watching TV while still thinking about the whereabouts of their missing member. It’s been weeks now and they still haven’t got a single idea of where he would be, so in the end YG decided to let the police do the job because they literally done everything they could to search the presence of Seung RI but still they got nothing.

“What’s Ji Yong doing? Is he still angry?” Seung Hyun asked coming back to the living room with a tub of ice cream in hand.

“Don’t know but he’s in Seung RI’s room god knows what he’s doing though” Daesung answered him. “Hyung can I have some?” he asked looking at the tub of ice cream the oldest one is holding in his hand.

“No the ice cream is all mine” he said and sat down beside him eating the ice cream all to himself. Daesung pouted and carried on looking at him until Seung Hyun finally decided to give it to him.

“HYUNG… It’s EMPTY” Daesung pointed out looking at the empty tub of ice cream in front of him.

Seung Hyun laughed and stuck his tongue out before going to Seung RI’s room and knocking on the door, he pushed it open since Ji Yong ignored him and walked inside to find him lying in Seung RI’s bed hiding under the duvet and all he could hear is sobbing sounds coming from underneath.

“Ji…. What’s wrong? Are you crying? Come on talk to big Seung Hyun hyung” he sat down placing his hand on top of the big lump.

“I’m not crying…. what do you want hyung?” he asked looking up at him with his puffy eyes.

“Don’t deny Ji, I know you, I can see you’re crying, we all miss Seung RI but you need to be strong, you’re the leader and leaders need to be strong, no more crying” He said to him wrapping his arms around him patting him on the back.

“Eish that boy….. I’m so going to strangle him when he comes back….. We’ve looked everywhere hyung…. the only place we never looked is the countryside but come on let’s face it Seung RI won’t ever step foot in the countryside. We even called his house and his sister said he’s not there” Ji Yong sighed sitting up from his position.

“….well we could look there…. It’s a possibility…. He might be there” Seung Hyun shrugged and they both just looked at each other. “Come on lets go” they both said in unison as they jumped up and headed for the door. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it... Thank you for reading the fic, I hope you like it,i wasn't too keen on the last part with big bang lol but i liked the top part with seung ri and ji eun :) well let me know what you guys think about it ^_^ comment and subscribe ^_^