A brother to me...

All it took was one kiss

 

-Hong Ki’s P.O.V-

I’ve been so caught up with my music I totally forgot that it was already time for lunch and I’m supposed to meet Ji Eun for lunch half an hour ago. I quickly gathered my stuff and rushed off out of the studio and headed towards the canteen feeling extremely bad that Ji Eun had to wait for me for half an hour. Eish idiot…. As I entered the place my heart dropped, that idiot came…. What the hell…. How did he get into the campus…? He doesn’t come to this uni…. Does he..? No way.

“There’s oppa….” I heard Ji Eun say as she spotted me walking over to them. I looked at him and he just glared back at me.

“What’s he doing here?” I asked sitting down beside Ji Eun looking at him sitting opposite.

“I came to see Ji Eun of course why else would I be here? Not to see you, that’s for sure” he chuckled and smiled at Ji Eun.

“Oh please like I want to see you…. How the hell did you get in here…? You don’t come to this university do you?” I asked just to make sure that I don’t have to see him around in uni as well as seeing his stupid face at the café.

“Eh…. walked on my feet obviously, I can’t fly Hong Ki shi” he answered sarcastically and I just shook my head at him.

“Guys…. Why are you bickering…? You two don’t even know each other besides working together at the café…. Calm down” Ji Eun chirped in interrupting our hatred for each other.

“He started it, all I did was answering his ridiculous questions” he spoke and I just rolled my eyes. He’s so annoying thinking he’s all funny. “Anyway, I need to speak to you privately Ji Eun” he smiled at her and immediately I don’t trust him.

“Why.... what do you have to talk to me about?” she asked while eating her fruits that she always have.

“Because it’s private and I don’t think you’d want this one to know” he said and pointed his finger at me.

“This one…. Oppa has a name, don’t be rude to him. I’m having lunch; you’re not even supposed to be here Seung R… Seung Hyun. Whatever you have to talk to me about will have to wait until later on” she told him and I grinned. Ha she doesn’t want to be near you! So leave!

“Aigoo…. Fine…. I’ll leave but…..” he stopped and leaned closer to Ji Eun’s ears and whispered. I leaned closer to them trying to work out what he’s whispering but I couldn’t hear anything with the amount of noise in here. Eish…. I can’t help but to feel jealous at how close they are right now. Leave Seung Hyun leave.

-End of P.O.V-

“I’m coming back here dead on 4 pm, waiting outside by the big tree and I’m going to take you home” is what Seung RI whispered into her ears which caused Ji Eun to shake her head while her lips curled up into a small smile. With that Seung RI grinned and walked off disappearing out of the building.

“What did he whisper to you?” Hong Ki asked looking at her still smiling to herself.

“Huh…. Oh nothing oppa, he’s just being an idiotic panda….” She chuckled and carried on eating her fruits. Hong Ki raised an eyebrow at her but she didn’t notice him. He sighed and looked down silently eating his food for a while until he couldn’t take it anymore

“Why you calling him an idiotic panda?” he asked her

“Don’t you think he looks like a panda? He sleeps like one too” she giggled but then realised what she just said.

“Sleeps like one…… how do you know he sleeps like one? Tell me Ji Eun are you dating him?” he asked and Ji Eun widened her eyes.

“What….. No way…. I’m not dating him…. He’s not my type of guy oppa… don’t be silly…. I just saw a picture of him sleeping….. It’s not like I saw him…” she nervously chuckled but then stopped when Hong Ki grunted annoyingly.

“Then why do you always smile when he’s around? Or I don’t know blush when he’s near you? You notice him a lot for someone who said he’s not your type…..” he stated and Ji Eun just looked at him blankly. “Seriously, that guy just appeared out of nowhere and you’re totally neglecting me for him!! Honestly tell me, what exactly am I to you Ji Eun? What am I?” he asked

“…. You’re my oppa; you’ve been my closest friend for like ever you’re like a brother to me. I’m the only child and you were so nice to me and took care of me, you are family” she smiled at him

“I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR BROTHER…. I NEVER WANTED TO BE YOUR BROTHER…. WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU” he shouted out loud causing everyone in the canteen to stare at them. Ji Eun widened her eyes and sat there frozen to the spot, shocked at what she just heard.

“….. O…Oppa don’t… jo…..” Ji Eun flinched when Hong Ki yanked his hand away from hers and stormed out of the canteen. She blinked and watched as Hong Ki disappeared out through the double doors.  Everyone stared at her and she looked down feeling upset and embarrassed at the same time. Not knowing what to do she got up and rushed out with tears already bellowing out of her eyes.

Hong Ki sat under the tree with his hand on his head regretting everything that just happened, him shouting at Ji Eun and telling her how he always felt about her ever since he first laid his eyes on her but she never felt the same, all she sees him as is a close brother. A shot of pain stabbed into his heart as Ji Eun’s words 'you’re like a brother to me’ replays in his mind again and again. This is what he’s always been afraid of. After telling her his feelings he will completely lose her.

“Hong Ki you idiot….. Why did you go and do that….? There’s no turning back now….” He spoke out to himself lying down and staring up at the leaves cascading down from the trees.

“…O...O… oppa…” he opened his eyes and sat up. “How can you just run off like that?” she sniffed wiping the tears from falling down.

“Ji Eun…. I……”

“I’m not done yet oppa…. You have no right shouting at me….. I did nothing wrong…… that was embarrassing” she continued tears still falling down her cheeks, Hong Ki stood up and grabbed her face wiping the tears with his thumb.

“Ji Eun I’m sorry…. I never should have shouted….I didn’t mean to make you cry….. Please don’t cry…. I told you before you are the most prettiest when you smile. My world is falling apart if you cry” he spoke softly continuously wiping the falling tears. “Oppa is really sorry…. Oppa will never shout at you….. Please forgive me…. no more crying come on” he said pulling Ji Eun into a tight embrace.

“You are my closest friend…. I don’t want anything to change…. I’m sorry oppa….. I’m really sorry” she said resting her head on his shoulder hugging him back slowly.

“Shhhh, we’ll forget that okay…. I’ll always be your closest friend, your brother…. Nothing will change….. I will always love you” he whispered and hugged her tighter.

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

I looked at the time and grinned as I made my way towards Ji Eun’s university, its quarter to 4 so she should be done soon. I can’t wait to see her and tell her how amazing her paintings are. Since I got the rest of the day off I wanted to just spend some time with Ji Eun alone without that stupid Hong Ki around. Yes I’m finally admitting that I like Ji Eun but it still doesn’t erase the fact that she’s annoying even if she’s cute and pretty. I walked across the road and stopped in my tracks when I spotted Ji Eun in Hong Ki’s arms. I blinked and stared at Ji Eun as she hugged him back resting on his chest…. I took a deep breath and made my way over, my heart thumping in pain as I stared at the two.

“….JI Eun ah….”

-End of P.O.V-

Ji Eun immediately pulled away and looked at him. Wiping the last drop of tear away “You’re back…” she smiled

“Yeah….. What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” he asked coming closer to Ji Eun.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry I’ll see you later Hong Ki oppa….. Bye” she smiled at Hong Ki before holding onto Seung RI’s arms and pulling him to walk away with her.

“Tell me now…..” he insisted.

“Hong Ki oppa said he’s in love with me” she sighed looking down still linked onto Seung RI’s arms.

“Oh……….W…Well congr………….” He trailed when two familiar guys stood ahead. He widen his eyes as they both came forward, coming closer and closer until they’re right in front of them. “……H….hyung….” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A long chapter about hong ki haha :) but its quite sad, poor hong ki. Hope you liked it, let me know what you guys think ^_^ be honest hehe. i'll update soon :) see ya next time. :P