It's not the same without you

All it took was one kiss

 

Seung RI stood still and stared ahead at the two guys standing before him and Ji Eun, he was shocked to see them here, after all this time being here at the countryside his hyungs has finally found him and they weren’t too happy about it either. Seung RI noticed they were both fuming glaring at him; he gulped and stepped away from Ji Eun.

“LEE SEUNG RI YOU ARE DEAD!!” one of them shouted out grabbing him by the collar and slapped him across the back of his head.

“Omo….” Ji Eun gasped.

“Owwww hyung…. I’m sorry….. Owwww” he yelped in pain trying to stop them from hitting him

“How dare you run away and not tell us? How dare you just disappear….? Do you have any idea how worried we all were!!!” Ji Yong scolded pushing him as he spoke each time.

“Hyung….. I’m sorry…. I wasn’t thinking plus I left my phone in my room so I couldn’t call you….” Seung RI explained covering his head so it wouldn’t hurt as much

“That’s no excuse….you know our number off by heart so you could have called us with someone else’s phone and tell us you’re okay and not kidnapped by some crazy people, we thought you were dead Seung RI!” Seung Hyun added and he immediately feels extremely bad.

“I’m sorry hyung….. I couldn’t find a phone….” He said

“Aigoo….. You had us all worried sick about you!!!! Especially your parents and your sister, eish… what are we going to do with you… seriously?” Seung Hyun sighed shaking his head at him.

“I’m sorry hyung…. please don’t be sad…. Please I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you worry… I missed you guys…. I just wanted to be away from the hectic schedule…. I’m exhausted and depressed……. I promise next time I do go off I’ll tell you guys” he smiled but then it soon faded away when the two just stared blankly at him with no expression on their faces.

“Next time….. NEXT TIME…. You really think there’s going to be a next time after this. Think again you idiot! You’re not leaving again after this time” Ji Yong told him “Now come on get in the van we’re leaving.”

“Now…. But hyung my stuff is at Ji Eun’s place and I don’t want to go yet…… I haven’t ……”

“No but…. Get in the van! I don’t care if you don’t want to go yet, you’re going now get in the van” Ji Yong told him pointing to the van parked at the side.

“…. Give me 2 minutes please…?” he negotiated and Ji Yong nodded “Ji Eun ah… erm… thank you for everything, the past few weeks I had a good time…. Helping at the café and stuff…. I just want to say…. That private box you have…. It’s amazing…. The paintings are beautiful, you shouldn’t hide them away” he looked at her and she just widened her eyes.

“You saw….. I told you to stay out of my stuff Seung RI..... They’re private because….. Well….. My parents don’t want me to paint…. They said it won’t make any money; they want me to be a doctor or some sort of academic career…. You shouldn’t have gone through my stuff!!” she told him looking away.

“But Ji Eun you’re talented you shouldn’t listen to your parents….. You should do what you want…. If your parents know how amazing you paint they won’t think like that… you should carry on don’t give up” he smiled making her look up at him.

“They don’t even know I still take art classes in my spare time in uni…. I just can’t…. they won’t allow it…. you just go” she said and stepped away from him looking over at his annoyed hyungs.

“….. Just don’t give up…..” he smiled and then pulled her into his arms and embraced her tight. “I’ll miss you…..” he whispered into her ears and then pulled away. “Keep this for me…. I’ll come back for it…..” he grinned and placed a key necklace into her hand “Don’t miss me too much” he chuckled and then got into the van.

“Eish, you idiotic panda….!” She smiled to herself and waved to them as they drove off into the distance. She sighed and walked off placing the necklace into her pocket.

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

I sat in the van and stared aimlessly out of the windows, I can’t believe they found me…. I guess it’s time to go back I have been away for a couple of weeks now, my fans is probably going mental and let’s not forget my parents and my sister they must be thinking about me all the time and not being able to sleep, knowing umma she’s panicking right now.

“OH MY GOD…. Seung RI…” I looked ahead as I got out of the van and there she is my worried mother. Eish seriously why did hyung have to call my parents? I gave her a warm smile and went over to give her a hug and peck on the cheek.

“Hey umma…. Sorry to make you worry like this…. I’ve only been gone for a few weeks and before you ask nope I’m not hurt and yes I’m eating well” I told her and she just burst into tears. “Oh umma… why are you crying?” I asked hugging her tight.

“OPPA!!!!!!” I heard a girl scream and it’s the one and only loudest person I’ve known in my life….. My sister…

“Janna…. Please don’t scream… umma is crying” I told her giving her a hug as well when she threw herself at me. “Hello you…. Miss Chatterbox” I chuckled ruffling her hair as I broke away.

“Oppaaaa….that took me a while to do, you messed up my hair” she pouted and I just laughed and pinched her cheeks.

“Oh my dongsaeng is such a cutie pie…. Have you been a pain for umma and appa since I’m gone?” I asked her still hugging umma and trying to stop her from crying.

“Nooooo, I’ve been wonderful for umma and appa, they love me more than you” she stuck her tongue out and I just laughed at her and pulled away

“Alright you two stop bickering now, Janna missed you a lot Seung RI, you should call her sometimes you know” umma scolded me and I just sighed.

“Umma I do call her, she just never picks up why don’t you tell Janna to pick up next time oppa calls her?” I said and shot a glare at Janna. She always gets away with things and I’m always the one getting blamed. No fair.

-End of P.O.V-

Ji Eun opened the door to her room and looked around feeling strange to come into an empty room with no Seung RI standing there or lying on her bed with a massive smirk on his face. ‘It’s not the same….’ She thought to herself as she walked inside and shutting the door behind her. She grabbed all his belongings and neatly folded them and placed it into his bag before putting in under her bed so no one will see it and find out he’s been staying here the whole time he was here.

“I miss you….” She spoke out tracing her finger over the key necklace Seung RI gave her earlier to keep safe until he returns. She smiled and placed it on her neck before grabbing the box under her bed and pulling it out. “Not private…. Eish that idiotic panda” she chuckled and opened the box pulling out paintings after paintings that she had done a while ago until her parents decided painting is nothing and she should be doing something academic, being the sweet girl she is, she stopped her dream and followed what her parents wanted thinking she would be happy as long as her parents is happy.

‘Don’t give up….. Your paintings are beautiful’ Seung RI’s voice popped into her mind.

“Maybe I shouldn’t give up………” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it :) what do you guys think of this chapter ^_^ I added a new character into the story janna seung ri's sister ^_^ she'll be around for a while hehe ^_^ hope you enjoyed reading it :) comment and subscribe will be updating soon