It all comes to an end..... Part Two

All it took was one kiss

 

The two of them sat down in front of the desk in YG’s office watching him typing away on his computer, finishing up on his work he looked up and smiled.

“What’s up?” he asked looking at the two

“Erm…. Hyung…. it’s about Seung RI…..” Ji Yong stuttered

“Is he still hung up on that girl?” he asked and they both nodded their heads

“Do you think it’s okay if we go to England and bring her back?” Ji Yong asked

“To England…? You guys just came back on TV…. it’s not a good idea to leave again…” he spoke

“But hyung we’re not going to do great if Seung RI’s in a state….. You should have seen him earlier, it took us hours to get him to stop crying…. don’t we have that Alive tour, can’t we just start in England…. That way we’ll still be on TV and bring Ji Eun back at the same time. Seung RI would be happy to hear about that” Ji Yong negotiated

“Start in England… I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it Ji Yong, I’ve got so much to do with the Kpop star auditions and then you guys as well as the trainees, I really don’t think the schedules should change but I’ll think about it and get back to you” he said and got back to his work so both Ji Yong and Janna walked out closing the door behind them.

“Maybe I should just go….. I’m not working, I’m 17 I can take care of myself” Janna suggested and Ji Yong shook his head

“No way are you going to England on your own, I’m not allowing it plus your parents wouldn’t either, so no that is not an option, let’s go back and see how Seung RI is doing” Ji Yong refused and pulled Janna back towards their dorm.

==================================================================================

Ji Eun sat in her room and stared at the photos she took on her camera that night, smiling as she looked through all the sleeping photos she sneakily took the very last night that they spent together. ‘It’s never going to be the same without you, I wish you were here by my side, I miss your touch, I miss your hugs, I miss your kisses, I miss you….’ she thought to herself as she carried on looking through the photos on her camera. She sighed and closed her eyes lying down on her bed with tears slowly cascading down her cheeks rolling off onto her pillows, hugging around herself imagining that it was his arms around her.  ­­

-Hong Ki’s P.O.V-

I looked at my phone sitting on my own in my hotel room; I haven’t actually decided whether I’m going to stay here or not. Ji Eun doesn’t seem like she wants me to stay anyway, she’s not even talking to me and if she was all she ever do is nod her head. I regret everything now, I regret helping Yoona, why did I agree….? Now I lost her completely…. I jumped slightly in fright when my phone suddenly started to vibrate in my hand; I looked at the caller ID and sighed, speaking of the devil….

“What do you want?” I spoke coldly

“Just to let you know, everything is out, Seung RI found out…. I told him you were in it too so he might punch you” she spoke and I widened my eyes

“WHAT! You told him I was in it too!” I screamed down the phone at her “How can you do that Yoona…. I wasn’t part of anything, all I did was took you up there, I stayed in the car while you follow them around, how can you blame me for this?”

“It’s not my fault, if you stopped Seung RI and Ji Eun from being together than none of this would have happened” she argued back

“Eh… I’m sorry but if you didn’t bloody take those photos and send it off to the press none of this would have happened, no one would have known and Ji Eun definitely wouldn’t be depressed and not bloody talking to me!”

“She shouldn’t have been with him in the first place! Who does she think she is? She’s a low life, doesn’t have any money, I don’t know why anyone would want to be with her she’s not even pretty” she scoffed and anger just grew inside me bubbling up ready to explode,

“YAH don’t talk about her like that! She is not a low life, you should look in the mirror before you even say she’s not pretty, you are the most horrible person I’ve ever met, and compared to Ji Eun you are nothing. She is the most beautiful girl you can ever meet. You dare talk about her like that again I swear I will punch you I don’t care if you’re a celebrity or a girl, you deserve to be slapped. You should just give up, Seung RI will never be with someone like you, I love Ji Eun but I want her to be happy and if it means giving her away to Seung RI I’d do it because I’ll know she will be happy….. But you wouldn’t understand that, you’re too far up your own arse to notice these things.” With that I hung up the phone.

I lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling, I got myself into this mess and ruined everything, Ji Eun is miserable, and I just saw a fancam of Seung RI crying in the streets, he must love her a lot… I need to make things right…. I’m hurting inside but at least I know she’ll be happy, I guess they deserve to be together, if I can’t be with Ji Eun at least we’ll still be best friend, having a sister isn’t so bad. I picked up my phone again and dialled Seung RI’s number that I got from Ji Eun one time a while ago. I sat there with the phone to my ear waiting for him to answer, but there was no answer…..

-End of P.O.V-

===============================================================================

Seung RI woke up to the sound of his phone vibrating ringing loudly on his nightstand beside his bed, but instead of answering it he just rolled over and left it there ringing. He groaned and grabbed it and stared at the screen with an unknown number flashing at him.

“Hello….” He answered at last

“Seung RI….?” A guy spoke out and immediately Seung RI knew exactly who it was and sat bolt up in anger

“HONG KI…. You have the nerve to call me!!” Seung RI raised his voice, “I don’t even want to hear your stupid voice, you’re lucky you’re not standing right here in front of me because I would have punched you by now. You and Yoona would make the perfect couple, both heartless, DON’T CALL AGAIN” with that he hung up and threw his phone back onto the nightstand pulling the duvet over his head wanting to hide away forever.

“Oppa are you awake?” Janna asked coming into the room with a tray of food

“Yeah I’m awake….” He said and poked his head back out looking up at Janna standing with food in her hand “Janna I’m not hungry”

“Oh oppa, you haven’t eaten since this morning, you need to eat something, please even if it’s just a tiny little bit” Janna pouted placing the tray in front of him “It’s your favourite”

Seung RI sighed and nodded his head, taking the food from Janna and sat up on his bed eating it slowly, picking at it losing the appetite to eat anything. This is what happens when you’re constantly thinking about someone. Janna watched as her brother just keep moving the food around with his folk. She sighed and just left him to it, there’s nothing else she can do, she’s done everything she could but nothing is changing Seung RI is still in his depressed state.

“Ji Yong oppa, has YG oppa said anything to you yet? Seung RI oppa is getting worse…. At this rate I think he will do something stupid………” Janna paused looking down

“I’ll go speak to him again, I promise you I will make things better again, I love you Janna please don’t ever leave me like Ji Eun did with Seung RI…. I don’t think I’ll cope…. Never ever leave oppa’s side” he spoke out wrapping his arms around Janna’s waist and pulled her up slightly kissing her on the lips.

“Aigoo guys, this is not the time to be kissing” Seung Hyun rolled his eyes throwing a cushion at the two hitting the back of Ji Yong’s head.

“I promise you oppa I will never leave you” she smiled and hugged around him tight sticking her tongue out at Seung Hyun, he gasped and stuck his back at her before eating his ice cream again.

-Ji Yong’s P.O.V-

I smiled and held her tighter in my arms being the happiest and the luckiest guy alive, eish but Seung RI… why does it have to be such a mess, why can’t everything be a happy ending… I kissed Janna on the forehead and made my way towards the door, right I’m going to go to YG hyung and tell him we are going to England whether he likes it or not. That’s it that is what I’ll do, I opened the door to get out but to my surprise hyung was about to knock on the door, I stepped backwards and bowed my head.

“Ah Ji Yong …. Where you off to?” he asked

“Was about to come see you, how come you came here hyung?” I asked back and let him in of course

“Came to see Seung RI” he smiled and walked towards Seung RI’s room and knocked but no one answered him so he just went inside. As soon as the door closed we all crowded round the door trying to hear everything they’re about to say.

“Seung RI ah…. Look at you…. What has she done to you…?” I heard hyung speak out

“Hyung…. I don’t think I can cope without her…. I thought I could but earlier with Yoona it made me realise I actually can’t live without her…. I can’t sleep, I can’t breathe, I can’t do anything without her….” Seung RI started to cry I could hear him sniffing. Poor guy

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

“Would you get a grip if I let you go to England and find her?” he asked and I looked at him wiping away my tears and nodded “Fine, I’ll let you go find her, you have 2 days starting tomorrow, if you can’t find her then you are to come back here and forget about her, do we have a deal?” he continued. Two days…. How am I supposed to find her in two days?

“Deal hyung…. thank you thank you so much” I told him and quickly got up running out of my room crashing right into the others. “Woah….. What are you guys doing crowding around my room?” I asked them standing back.

“Nothing… Go oppa go find unnie and bring her back!!!” Janna spoke pushing me to carry on walking

“Seung RI, you can’t go like that” Ji Yong hyung stopped me looking down at me, which is when I noticed I was wearing my pyjamas. I don’t even have my stuff, aigoo great start RI. 

“OH…. Yes, I need to change… my passport, wallet and I need some clothes…. Oh my god so much to do…..” I started to panic “What if I don’t get a plane ticket…? Ahhhh”

“Aigoo calm down, right go get change, Janna you go get his passports and stuff ready for him and I’ll phone up and get you a ticket alright, GO GO GO” Ji Yong hyung ordered, I nodded and headed into my room closing the door to change into something comfortable. I made my way out changed and ready to leave, I stopped and turned to look at YG hyung and bowed my head

“Thank you hyung for letting me go….. I promise I will be back in two days’ time” I smiled at YG hyung and rushed off running downstairs with Ji Yong hyung and Janna.

-End of P.O.V-

After bidding goodbye to both Janna and Ji Yong Seung RI rushed into the building running straight to the check in counter. People started to notice him being the youngest member of Big Bang but he didn’t care to stop and wave all he wanted was his ticket and go straight away.

“Hello, Ji Yong hyung booked a ticket for me to England” he spoke holding his passport in hand

“Ne Seung RI shi, it’s all ready for you” the girl behind the counter smiled typing away on her computer to check Seung RI in, “Is there any luggage you wish to check in Seung RI shi?” she asked and he shook his head “Right, well it’s all done for you, here is your passport and boarding pass, have a nice trip” she smiled bowing her head slightly to him.

“Thank you” he bowed back and rushed off heading straight to the boarding gate. ‘I’m coming Ji Eun….. Please wait for me’ he thought and went through.

=================================================================================

Today was Ji Eun’s first day in university, she was tempted to just skip the first day but she promised her umma she would go so she went. Ji Eun doesn’t really like breaking a promise unless it wasn’t by choice like her mother forcing her to leave Seung RI otherwise she wouldn’t break any promises that she makes to people. She sat in the class in the far corner and looked out the window dazing longingly at the clouds with Seung RI’s smile constantly popping into her mind. How she misses seeing him smiling at her, missing his winks and his cheeky always trying to be funny self. Everything Ji Eun does remind her of Seung RI. If only she could be in two places at the same time.

“Hong Ki oppa… what are you doing here?” Ji Eun asked as she spotted him standing outside her class leaning against the wall

“Came to wait for you and then go to lunch together” he smiled letting people go past

“Oh okay…. Well I’m not hungry” she said walking off beside him

“You need to eat Ji Eun….. I swear you haven’t eaten anything since you came here…. You’re getting a bit too skinny” he sighed walking towards the café

“Fine I’ll eat soup” she gave in and sat herself down at a table while Hong Ki went up to get the food.

Hong Ki stood in line waiting to be served by the workers, when he was about to order his phone started to vibrate in his pocket, he pulled it out and looked at the caller ID and quickly picked up when he noticed the number flashing on his screen

“Hello….” He picked up pointing at the menu for the guy behind the counter to see

“Where are you? Where is Ji Eun?” it was Seung RI

“Seung RI…. I thought you don’t want to talk to me…?” he asked

“Well I do now… I just got off the plane, where are you and Ji Eun?” he asked again

“You’re here….? In England….?” Hong Ki widened his eyes standing aside so the ones behind him could get served.

“Yes, seriously tell me where you are right now Hong Ki….. I’m not in the mood to play games with you; I want to see my girl!” he raised his voice getting a bit annoyed with all the questions.

“Listen Seung RI, I don’t want to cause any more trouble….I want to help you guys”

“Hong Ki I’m fuming right now, tell me where Ji Eun is!?” he shouted out making Hong Ki jump holding the phone slightly away from his ears

“Calm down…. We’re at the university café…… just tell the taxi driver to come to UCL University, I’ll meet you out the front and bring you to Ji Eun,” he told him

“How can trust you…?”

“You’ll just have to trust me Seung RI, tell the driver to come to UCL, call me when you get here, bye” with that he hung up walking back over to the table

“Who were you talking to oppa?” Ji Eun asked while eating her tomato soup and bread roll

“Just a friend” he smiled watching her eat “you’re eating… I’m glad”

“Yeah this is really good…. You should eat too oppa” Ji Eun smiled sincerely for the first time in so long since she came here.

“I will…. Ji Eun ah…. I have something to tell you…. but can you promise me you won’t hate me…?” he looked down

“Erm…. Okay…. What’s wrong?” she asked a little confused and worried at the same time

“Yoona loves Seung RI, and was jealous of you because you had him, I got jealous of Seung RI because he had you…. so she got me to help her…. trying to break you two up…. I told her I don’t want you hurt I just want you to see me as more than a brother….. I know it’s a horrible thing to do…. I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…. I regret it so bad, Yoona followed Seung RI and his friends to the country side and then she got me to take her to the mountainside, she took photos and she sent it to the press hence why everyone found out……? I’m so sorry Ji Eun………..” Hong Ki revealed everything to her.

Ji Eun sat there shocked, staring at Hong Ki with widened eyes feeling betrayed by her favourite oppa. Hong Ki sat there in silence waiting for her reaction but there was none; she just sat there and looked down at her soup. What can she say to that….? There’s nothing she can say at all to him, she doesn’t want to talk to him right now so she just sat there in silence slowly eating her soup again.

“Ji Eun, please talk to me…….” Hong Ki spoke out not able to stand the silent treatment

“I got nothing to say oppa” she said and carried on eating her soup

“I’m trying to make things right though…. I want to help…. Even though I caused it but I want to help you and Seung RI….. I understand if you can never forgive me because I can’t forgive myself for what I’ve done to you, I hurt you and I made you miserable. Seung RI’s on his way here….. That was him on the phone to me earlier…..” Hong Ki sighed; hearing Seung RI’s name Ji Eun looked up quickly and blinked

“Seung RI’s here….? Really….. Where…… where is he?” she asked looking around the place.

“He’s on his way, probably in the taxi…. Oh wait he’s outside” he answered looking at the text that Seung RI just sent.

Without saying a word to Hong Ki, Ji Eun dropped the spoon she was holding and rushed out not bothering about her bag or books, she just ran out, heading towards the entrance of the building, tears starting to roll down her cheeks as she ran out of the building looking around for the sight of Seung RI.

“Seung RI where are you…..” she called out looking around frantically

“Ji Eun, you can’t just run off like that without all your stuff” Hong Ki breathed catching up to her

“Where is he….? Oppa where is Seung RI…? I can’t see him…..” Ji Eun sniffed looking around for him but all she can see is foreigners.

“I’ll call him” he said and dialled his number, on the first ring he answered “Seung RI where are you?” he asked looking around as well

“Outside UCL like you told me to be… you better not have sent me to the wrong place!!” Seung RI answered him

“Oh wait I can see you…. we’re by the stairs to your left” with that Seung RI hung up. “He’s there Ji Eun” he said pointing to Seung RI turning towards his left.

“SEUNG RI” she screamed and ran down going as fast as she could towards him. Reaching him she jumped onto him and hugged around him tightly. “Seung RI….” She cried with her tears bellowing out of her eyes.

“Ji Eun….. Omo Ji Eun” Seung RI cried out hugging her tight breathing in her scent he longed for since she left.

“You’re here….. You came” she managed shakily hugging tighter around his neck

“I’m here…. I’m here and I’m never ever going anywhere again…. never…. From now on it’ll be just you and me…. I love you…. I love you so much…. Please don’t ever leave me again” he spoke out breaking away from the hug but still close to her and looked deeply into her eyes as he spoke each word

“I love you too…. I won’t leave… I will never leave….. Without you my life is not complete…… I love you” with that they kissed. 

===================================================================

Its done.... :D that's it, :D hope you liked it, it's all over :) happy ending  i still need to write the epilogue so i'll do that tomorrow or something :D:D  woooooo thanks everyone for reading :D including the silent readers :D hope you enjoyed my story hehe :)