Weird feeling

All it took was one kiss

 

Seung RI looked outside spotting Janna and Ji Yong standing close together, he blinked his eyes and stared closer before realising they were actually kissing, he widened his eyes and being the protective brother he is he got up and was about to storm out but Ji Eun grabbed onto his hand knowing exactly what he wanted to do and sat him back down

“Seung RI oppa…. Don’t… they like each other” she smiled holding his hand tightly

“But that’s my sister…. He’s my hyung…. that’s….. They like each other… how…. they……” he sat there feeling confused.

“They like each other, Janna had a crush on Ji Yong oppa for a while now and it turns out oppa likes her too so now they’re kissing which means it’s a good thing, they could be together” Ji Eun explained grinning while looking at them coming back towards them hand in hand while Janna’s face turned the colour of a tomato.

“Hey guys… erm Seung RI…. I really like Janna…. And well she likes me too, so is there any way you would you know allow your sister to date me?” Ji Yong asked sitting beside him

“You like my sister….? You like her…. how can you like her? I thought you’re not over Dara noona… since when did you like Janna… I always thought you treated her like your own sister.” He looked at him not knowing what to think about the situation.

“Well, I don’t know I just feel something for her it grew stronger as we spend more time together the past few weeks, as for Dara…. Well she’s gone and never going to come back so I need to face the fact and get over her and no your sister is not a rebound if that’s what you’re thinking I genuinely really like her” Ji Yong explained everything to him

“Eish… I really don’t know what to think right now…. I’m gonna go….”

Janna frowned and stared at the back of Seung RI’s head as he walked out of the restaurant, Ji Eun looked at her and then got up and followed Seung RI outside, grabbing his hand to stop him from walking any further away from the restaurant.

“Why did you just walk out like that? So what…… Janna’s happiness means nothing to you?” Ji Eun pouted looking at him disappointed at how he reacted.

“That’s my sister Ji Eun, and Ji Yong is my hyung, it’s weird…. I just don’t want Janna to get hurt” he sighed hugging around his girlfriend holding her close to him.

“Yeah but they like each other, they probably even love each other, let’s put it this way, you like me and you wanted to be with me but then your friend told you that you can’t how would you feel? Janna frowned and pulled her hand away from Ji Yong oppa’s because you left…. It’s not your decision you know,  I don’t know about relationships since you’re my first boyfriend but I know from what I can see, and I can see that Ji Yong oppa really do care about your sister Janna, he’s not going to hurt her” Ji Eun pointed out hugging around him looking at him.

Seung RI sighed and nodded his head with a smile on his face “I guess you’re right…. Hyung is a good guy…. I should trust him to treat my sister well… okay fine I’ll allow it, but you have to give me a kiss first” he grinned and puckered up his lips making smooching sounds.

“Ahhhh, kissy monster” she giggled and pulled away running back inside to the others avoiding kissing him. Seung RI pouted and followed her inside smiling when she blew a kiss at him. ‘Aigoo my Jagi is so cute’ he thought to himself coming over and smiling at Janna and Ji Yong.

“So I had a chat with my cute girlfriend, she’s right…. I allow you two being together but hyung don’t miss treat her okay, she’s my little dongsaeng and I don’t say it a lot but I do love her”

Janna squealed and clung onto Seung RI’s neck hugging him tightly wrapping both legs and arms around him, he chuckled and held her tight before looking at Ji Yong and shook his head.

“Maybe it’s more like good luck hyung having to put up with this one” Seung RI laughed and put her back down and moves over to Ji Eun and held her close. Janna grinned and hugged into Ji Yong when he pulled her into his arms.

“Eish great, two couples we have to put up with yuck!” the others cried out in unison laughing and shaking their heads at the couples.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a few days, everything had been amazing, things were going smoothly between Janna and Ji Yong, Yoona hasn’t been clinging to Seung RI at all, he and Ji Eun have been so happy together, he would drive to the countryside to see her or she would sneak over and see him, they loved each other and their love grew stronger as time goes by.

“What’s wrong Seung RI? You don’t seem to be yourself today?” Ji Yong asked him sitting beside him in the dressing room as they waited to go onto the stage.

“I don’t know…. I have a weird feeling that something is happening today…. Something that isn’t good at all” he sighed looking worried

“Like what…?” he asked again

“Like something will happen to Ji Eun…. I don’t like this feeling” he looked down sighing again

“It’s probably you, come on we’re on now, we won’t be long and then you can give her a call” Ji Yong smiled and stood up following the staff outside heading towards the stage with the guys following behind.

-Ji Eun’s P.O.V-

Like always I made my way towards the café from home since I had a day off from uni today, it’s really strange today, for some reason people kept staring at me as if I have something on me or I’m wearing some ridiculous outfit but I can’t be it’s just plain t-shirt and jeans, you can’t go wrong with that. I shook it off and walked closer but then stopped when I notice a massive crowd surrounding the entrance of the café, what’s going on…. They’re reporters…. What are reporters doing here at the café? I looked closer and spotted some really pissed off young girls standing with banner saying ‘leave him alone’

“THERE SHE IS” one of them shouted out pointing at my direction I blinked and turned around to see who they were pointing at, when I turn back they were surrounding me. What the…….. “Are you Miss Kwon Ji Eun?” another reporter spoke. How do they know my name….? Am I missing something?

“What’s going on?” I asked looking around and some of them are glaring at me as if they wanted to kill me

“Are you dating Lee Seung RI?” I widened my eyes…. How do they know…..?

-End of P.O.V- 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chapter sorry guys, ive been busy doing work so i couldn't update or write so i apologise, here's another chapter :D hope you like it let me know what you think ^_^ i'll try and finish this before i get busy again! stay tuned and i hope i havent lost any readers lol :) thanks for reading. will update soon ^_^