It all comes to an end..... Part one

All it took was one kiss

 

-Ji Eun’s P.O.V-

I got off the plane and headed towards the baggage claim area so I could get my stuff and head off to the university umma enrolled me to. Throughout the whole journey I didn’t speak a word to Hong Ki oppa, he kept asking me questions but I just ignored him or occasionally I would nod my head instead just to get him off my back. I can’t even think straight without Seung RI’s face popping into my mind and the awkwardness we had with the others this morning. How embarrassing….? I hope they didn’t see anything… It was our last night together, I might not ever see him again…. so we…. Okay let’s just not go there. Anyway I miss him so much.

“Ji Eun ah…. I got your bags” Hong Ki oppa spoke out which made me shook my head and push the thoughts to the back of my mind before looking at him.

“Huh….oh thanks oppa” I smiled when I noticed he’s already got my luggage packed onto the trolley.

“Come on…. Let’s go” he smiled and grabbed my hand but I pulled it away and pushed the trolley instead.

“Ne….. Let’s go” I smiled pushing the trolley out to the front looking around at all the foreigners walking around trying to get places.

We both made our way outside where all the taxis and buses were parked, I don’t really know where I’m actually going so I’ll just following Hong Ki oppa he’ll probably know since he signed up for this. I don’t hate him but it’s annoying that he offered to come with me, I don’t want him to come with me I want Seung RI to come with me... better yet I don’t even want to come here I want to stay at home where I can be with Seung RI all the time.

“Ji Eun it’s this way” he told me and I followed him towards a minivan and climbed in while Hong Ki oppa puts the luggage into the back. I wonder what Seung RI is doing…..

-End of P.O.V-

==================================================================================

“Janna, we’re going to get some food, you guys want to come too?” Seung RI asked the others since he doesn’t exactly want the paparazzi to get the wrong idea if only he and Yoona go on their own.

“You and Yoona shi…..? Of course we’ll come too oppa” Janna grinned knowing exactly why her brother had asked them to come along

“Great, let’s get going then; come on Yoona we’re all going together” Seung RI smiled wrapping his arms around Janna’s shoulder heading out of the dressing room. Ji Yong appeared beside Janna and pulled her into his arms instead.

“She’s my girl RI; I’ll do all the hugging” Ji Yong smiled wrapping his arms around Janna’s waist guiding her out of the building, but Janna scolded him and pulled away

“Ji Yong oppa…. We all agreed no mentioning girlfriend or anything to do with love…” Janna mumbled to him

“Janna I’m fine you guys don’t need to hide because I’ll feel jealous or think about Ji Eun, I think about Ji Eun all the time just like she’ll always think about me…. just act like yourselves, I really don’t care if you two are cute and lovely I’m fine” Seung RI overheard and told them which made them feel bad “honestly I’m fine”

“Sorry oppa…” Janna apologised

“Aigoo stop with the pity”

Seung RI shook his head and headed into the restaurant with Yoona holding onto his arm, flinging his arms away from her; he moved to the other side of the table and sat himself down next to Seung Hyun on one side while Yoona sat herself down on the other side of him. He sighed and just left it. ‘How I wish you’re here with me Ji Eun ah….’ He thought to himself.

“What do you want to eat Seung RI?” she grinned looking at Seung RI sitting closer to him

“I don’t know, Yoona you’re practically sitting on my lap, do you mind….?” He looked at her annoyingly and shuffled away from her into Seung Hyun instead.

“Do you want to sit on my lap RI?” Seung Hyun asked jokingly chuckling at him

“Well I rather sit on your lap than Yoona sitting on mine” Seung RI laughed which made Yoona go off in a strop heading towards the bathroom.

“I think you offended her” Seung Hyun chuckled watching her stropping away.

“Oh well…. I’m not interested in her, I’m not going to act all happy to see her am I, if it weren’t for her that time kissing me none of this would have happened…. Eish seriously how did people know we were at the countryside up in the mountains, no one knows about that…… we didn’t even see anyone following us….” Seung RI sighed before noticing Yoona’s phone vibrating on the table. Curious as to who it is he looked over and the word reporter Kim was flashing across the screen.

“Who is it?” Seung Hyun asked looking at him staring at the screen

“Reporter Kim…..” he told him before answering the call staying silent to listen to what he had to say

“Im Yoona shi, its reporter Kim here, just wanted to say thank you for the photos you sent me, is the news alright for you? Is it exactly what you wanted….?” Reporter Kim spoke out but there was no answer on the other line since Seung RI is now in utter shock. “Im Yoona shi…. Are you there?” he asked again.

“Seung RI….. What you doing with my phone……?” Yoona widened his eyes staring at Seung RI holding her phone to his ear while everyone else was clueless to what was going on so they just sat there and ordered their food.

“Better question yet….. What photos did you send to reporter Kim….? What news did he mean you would like?” Seung RI asked feeling angrier by the second.

“….I…… I….” she stuttered not able to speak up

“WHAT DID YOU SEND HIM?” Seung RI raised his voice making everyone in the restaurant stare over.

“…. I’m sorry… it’s not my fault…. I” she squealed in fright

“NOT your fault…..? You must be kidding me….. Because of you Ji Eun is GONE....” he shouted again slamming his hand against the table making everyone widen their eyes in shocked never seeing Seung RI like that before.

“Seung RI….. I just…. I LOVE YOU, you shouldn’t be with her…. you belong to me! ME not that low life” Yoona screamed back gripping onto his arm. Seung RI clenched his fist, fuming wanting to punch her right in the face but he can’t because she’s a girl and you can never hit a girl despite if they deserve it or not.

“DON’T you dare call Ji Eun a low life… no one is as low as you! Following us to take photos and then sending it to the press…. This will not make me want to be with you, it just makes me hate you even more! How the heck did you know where we were!?” Seung RI calmed himself down a bit pushing her away from him.

“Hong Ki…..” she revealed which just made it worse; now Seung RI is fuming to the max almost as if you can see steam bursting out of his ears.

“HONG Ki........ You……. ARGH” Seung RI screamed and stormed out furious at the situation punching the lamppost as he stormed past.

“Seung RI…. Stop that…. calm down” Seung Hyun spoke out trying to stop him from punching the lamppost any longer.

“CALM DOWN….. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!!! BECAUSE OF HER JI EUN IS GONE; SHE’S IN ENGLAND WITH THAT HONG KI…. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN HYUNG… how…..” he shouted out suddenly breaking into tears kneeling down on the pavement.

By now all the people passing by has stopped in their tracks and watched as Seung RI cried his eyes out with Seung Hyun and the other 3 hugging around him trying to comfort him but it was no use he just carried on crying.

“Oppa……please don’t cry……” Janna started to cry watching her brother torture himself like this,  she never ever seen Seung RI like this before, she thought the time when his ex-girlfriend left him was bad…. This is like 100 times worse.  

Yoona stood there and stared at Seung RI kneeling on the pavement crying and hugging around Seung Hyun resting against his chest. Fans are already surrounding them chanting ‘don’t cry, don’t cry’ showing support to the youngest member of Big Bang. Nobody knows what to do with Seung RI, they did everything they could to try and stop him from crying but tears just wouldn’t stop falling from his eyes.

“Seung RI…… Please don’t cry……” Yoona spoke quietly kneeling down in front of him putting her hand on top of his

“LEAVE…. You’ve done enough!! GO AWAY” he managed to shout out through his shaky voice.

“Yoona just leave… he doesn’t want to see you right now, leave” Ji Yong spoke out pulling Seung RI up from the floor and held him tightly in his arms letting the young one cry all the tears he could cry.

After a while they finally got Seung RI home and with all the crying he’s been doing for the past few hours his eyes got extremely heavy and as soon as he stepped foot into their dormitory Ji Yong and Janna put him straight to bed.

“Ji Yong oppa…. We need to get Ji Eun unnie back….. We need to…. I can’t stand oppa being like this anymore…. But at the same time I’m glad he found out about Yoona’s plan, it got him to cry out instead of hiding his feelings away which he would do…. I know what he’s like, he acts fine but he’s not so I was glad he cried today….. But it hurts me seeing him like this……” Janna looked down blinking away her tears forming in her eyes

“I know…. It hurts all of us seeing him like this……. I’ll have to go speak to hyung; we can’t just randomly leave without telling him especially when we just came back on TV….” Ji Yong sighed wrapping his arms around Janna’s waist resting his chin onto her shoulder

“Okay…. I understand, go now go speak to him now….. Oppa needs Ji Eun unnie….” She pulled away and pushed him out of Seung RI’s room so he could sleep peacefully and dragged him out of the dorm.

Ji Yong chuckled at her sudden movement and followed her heading towards papa YG’s office; with Seung RI being a total state it is now up to them to make things right for both him and Ji Eun. They are determined to make everything a happy ending.

=============================================

A/N: Okay so this is the last chapter excluding the epilogue. It's split into two parts because it'll be a bit too long if i carry on writing it haha. I hope you enjoyed reading it, i will update soon ^_^ I am freaking out because i have so much work to do for my assignments but i'll udpate again soon ^_^ thanks for reading, and thanks to all the new subscribers you guys made me happy :D :D anyway stay tuned :)