Awkward...

All it took was one kiss

 

-Yoona’s P.O.V-

 I watched as Seung RI take Ji Eun away into the building leaving me standing outside watching the fans and reporters shouting and screaming after them. That LOW LIFE! ARGH, Seung RI is mine. I grabbed my phone from my bag and dialled Hong Ki’s number.

“YAH, what happened to the stopping her from ever seeing Seung RI again! She just went into the building with him! How dare you? You promised me” I raised my voice fuming at him and Ji Eun.

“You’re not a very nice person are you!?  She’s leaving tomorrow calm down Yoona it’s just one night I’m sure you can cope with that” he replied, that’s right after tomorrow he will be mine.

“Good you better make sure she goes! I want her out of Seung RI’s life for good!” with that I hung up the phone. Seung RI will be mine.

-End of P.O.V-

Seung RI took Ji Eun up the elevator and headed towards their dormitory, entering the code into the door he let her in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared over, spotting Ji Eun walking in they all rushed over and hugged around her tight!

“Ji Eun…!” they all shouted out in unison all hugging her at the same time

“YAH…. Hands off my girlfriend” Seung RI glared slapping their hands away and pulling Ji Eun into his arms instead “She’s mine…. All mine” he grinned

“Yes I’m all yours” she giggled hugging into him,

“Your umma let you come here unnie…?” Janna asked

“Ne….. One last time” she looked down and Seung RI made her look at him

“Forget that okay, we said we’re not going to mention that” he said and kissed her head

“Ne….Mianhe” she smiled and hugged him tight “We’ll have an amazing night all 7 of us” she grinned waving her arms around pulling all of them into a massive family group hug.

“What do you mean one last time unnie?” Janna had to ask

“I’m leaving tomorrow to England, it’s the only way umma would let me come here to see Seung RI” Ji Eun looked down again

“…WHAT…” all of them widened their eyes staring at Ji Eun and Seung RI

“Come on guys, no sad memories I want good and happy memories” Seung RI smiled with his heart aching badly

For the rest of the night they all acted like nothing happened and it was like before up in the mountains, they spent all night laughing and joking around while taking photos and filming funny videos so they could keep as memories when Ji Eun finally leaves tomorrow. As the night went on, it was already coming to 3 am

“Woah 3 am, man I’m tired I’m gonna go to bed, come on Janna time for bed” Ji Yong yawned and grabbed Janna’s hand pulling her towards his room “night guys”

“Night oppas and unnie” Janna spoke out as she gets dragged away by Ji Yong

“Are you tired Jagi?” Seung RI asked staying seated on the couch hugging Ji Eun while everyone else left to go into their rooms to sleep.

“I am but I don’t want to sleep…. I don’t want today to end; I don’t want to leave you…. I don’t” tears started to form

“Jagi, no more tears, we promised each other, no more tears and just happiness, when I have the time I can come visit you, just because you’re leaving to go to university doesn’t mean we can’t see each other ever again, I know your umma doesn’t like you seeing me but I can prove to her I love you and that I will never hurt you” Seung RI spoke out kissing each tear drop that rolled down her cheeks  

“Umma is stubborn she won’t change her mind……..” she said

“Ji Eun, your umma loved me once at the café she’ll love me again, I promise you this is not the end for me and you I love you and it will never change” he smiled and leaned in kissing her sweetly holding onto her face.

Ji Eun blinked away the tears and kissed him back slowly wrapping her arms around his neck placing her hand on top of his on her cheeks. She smiled pulling away for a bit before kissing him again this time being a little more passionate than before.  

Seung RI woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside his window, he smiled when he noticed Ji Eun sleeping peacefully beside him. Reaching over he brushed the strand of hair away from her face and leans in gently pecking her head and then her lips. She screwed up her face when she felt his hot breath against her cheeks and opened her eyes to see him staring back at her smiling, she blushed and looked down but then looked back up again blushing even more.

“Morning beautiful” he smiled pecking her lips moving a little closer to her as if they weren’t close enough already.

“Morning oppa” she smiled pecking his lips

“How did you sleep?” he asked

“I slept well you?” she smiled looking up at him; he nodded and leaned in again kissing her gently lying over her body embracing her close to him.

Without a warning the others barged into Seung RI’s room and widened their eyes staring at the couple in front of them. Ji Yong covered Janna’s eyes and quickly pulled her out while the others just stood there dumbfounded and shocked at what they are witnessing right now. Hiding against Seung RI’s bare chest Ji Eun blushed hard.

“HYUNNNNNG…. Why didn’t you knock? Oh my god” he blushed as well pulling the duvet higher up to cover both him and Ji Eun.

“….. Oh my god scarred for life” Seung Hyun blinked and walked out with the others following him out.

Pulling their clothes back on, both Ji Eun and Seung RI walked out of his room awkwardly looking at the others but too embarrassed to make eye contact. They all sat at the table in silence eating their breakfast, each one of them tried speaking up but no words would come out so they all just sat in awkward silence. Janna blushed and looked at Ji Eun before smiling awkwardly at her.

“So…..I’m leaving at 12…... I have to be back home by 12 pm…..” Ji Eun finally spoke out which just made it worse, now they all feel awkward and sad at the same time.

“…… Unnie I don’t want you to leave…… can’t you just stay here?” Janna pouted

“I promised umma, if I get to be with Seung RI one last time I’ll go to England like she wanted me to…. I love your brother a lot I have to see him one last time…. I’d do anything to see him one last time” she looked down and then smiled when Seung RI squeezed her hand tightly in his.

================================================================================

Hong Ki made his way to the airport standing there at the meeting spot waiting patiently for Ji Eun to turn up but at the same time he was nervous that Ji Eun wouldn’t come. Anxiously pacing up and down the place he kept looking up every time he heard footsteps coming towards him but every time it was a disappointment because it wasn’t Ji Eun. He looked at the time and they had less than 2 hours to check in their luggage and Ji Eun isn’t even here yet.

“Hong Ki oppa…..” her voice spoke out and immediately his face lit up

“Ji Eun…. I thought you’re not coming…. I got scared” he breathed relieved that she turned up.

“… I’m here…. I promised umma I would so I’m here” she half-heartedly smiled at him

“Are you okay….?” He asked taking her luggage from her hand.

‘No I’m not okay, I’m leaving what could be the love of my life and I won’t be able to see him ever again knowing what umma is like…’ she thought to herself really wanting to tell Hong Ki but she just nodded her head and made her way towards the check in counter.

-Hong Ki’s P.O.V-

I followed Ji Eun towards the check in counter and sighed, she’s never going to smile again…. she hates me, if she knows about Yoona’s plan and that I was part of it she would hate me even more…. I love her…. I just want her to love me back, why is that so wrong? Why can’t she love me like she love Seung RI…? What does he have that I don’t….? He only met her for a few months and already they’re so in love…. I knew her since we were a kid but she doesn’t feel anything for me but love for a brother.

“Oppa…. They need your passport” Ji Eun’s voice brought me back to reality

“Huh…?” I looked at her

“Passport and ticket oppa” she told me and I handed it over to the girl sitting behind the counter

“Sorry here you go” I smiled at her and Ji Eun just stood there next to me with no smile or any emotions but sadness in her eyes. I hate this. I feel bad.....

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

She’s gone…. The love of my life is gone; she’s at the airport leaving Seoul…. She’s never going to come back; well not for another 3 years she won’t be…. I’m going to miss her, what annoys me more is that Hong Ki is going with her…he better not do anything to her. I will go mad and punch that idiot if he goes near my girlfriend.

“Seung RI, it’s time lets go” Ji Yong hyung called out so I stood up and followed him out heading towards the stage entrance. We have a comeback on music core performing 4 songs. I don’t even want to perform all I can think about is Ji Eun but I know she wouldn’t want me to quit and would want me to work my hardest even if I don’t want to so I’m doing this for her.

The performances ended, it actually went ok considering I didn’t even want to do it but I did it and I actually did well, fans were screaming excitedly chanting our names, they’re loyal to us but they made Ji Eun’s future life miserable and made her parents force her to leave me, I’m still annoyed about that but I can’t exactly blame the fans forever.  I looked at the time, Ji Eun probably left by now, probably on her way to England with stupid Hong Ki eugh thinking about him makes me angry. I hate him.

“Seung RI!” I looked up and standing there is another person I really don’t want to see, stupid Yoona

“Hi…. What do you want?” I asked in a monotone

“Came to see you, you did amazing on stage I’m impressed, your new look is incredible so hot” she swooned and I just rolled my eyes at her. “Ji Eun’s gone then….?” She had to ask didn’t she, eish

“Ne, she’s gone now I have no energy or the mood for you Yoona so why don’t you just go away” I told her and went and sat down on the seat while the staff wipes the sweat from my forehead as well as taking any make up that I had on for the stage

“But I want to see you, come on you need a break, let’s go get some food together as friends me and you please come on” talk about needy, seriously. “Please, just food everyone has to eat ne…” she continued, I sighed and nodded my head… if I don’t agree to her I don’t think I can ever get rid of her. It’s just food anyway what can go wrong….

-End of P.O.V- 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay I lied lol this isn't the last chapter :P 2 more chapter I think haha, thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed it :) ^_^ I will update soon because i'm on a roll tonight, all these ideas flowing in my head :) anyway stay tuned for the next 2 chapters :D