Epilogue

All it took was one kiss

A/N: Hello everybody.... this will be the last of this story :( i had fun writing this story lol, This whole chapter will be in ji eun's point of view :) hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for the comments ^_^ much appreciate it. 

@ asianFrustraion - haha :D you make me smile with your comments ^_^ i live in England haha,so i've  picked up on their angriness :) angry British people definitely. 

Well here you go, Last chapter, the ending :'( enjoy :) 

==================================================================================

 

*5 years later*

“Appa… appa….” I smiled hearing her voice scream out chasing after her father

“Aigoo Joo Eun appa is working” he spoke out “Jagi ah, take her from me, stop sitting there and smiling like a crazy person” he looked at me

“She just wants her appa, daddy’s little girl” I chuckled before getting up and going over to them grabbing Joo Eun back when she tried following Seung RI into the recording room. “Joo Eun, stop following appa, he’s working come on now sit here patiently no more gripping onto appa while he’s working” I smiled picking her up

Wondering who this little girl is…? Well of course she’s mine and Seung RI’s daughter, we had her a year and half ago so she’s one and a half. Such a daddy’s little girl while for me well I get neglected which is sad but….. I know Seung RI will never neglect me so that can make up for the fact that my own daughter doesn’t like me very much. Well it’s not that she’s doesn’t like me, she just prefers Seung RI more. You must be thinking how we ended up with such a cute daughter when the last time you heard about us was when I left Seoul to go to university in England, thinking about it now it seems like forever ago but it was only 5 years ago. Maybe I should tell you exactly what happened the past 5 years…….

-Flashback-

“I love you too…. I won’t leave… I will never leave….. Without you my life is not complete…… I love you” with that he leaned in and kissed me.

I can’t believe he’s here, he’s right in front of me….. Am I dreaming this….? Please don’t say I’m actually dreaming and this is just my dream. Just to be on the save side I decided to pinch myself in case I am dreaming and then I wake up in disappointment. I regretted it straight, it hurts.

“Owww…. Omo it hurts.....” Seung RI laughed at my sudden outburst

“Yes Jagi, pinching yourself does hurt pabo…” he shook his head before kissing exactly where I pinched to make it better. “No more pinching, Ji Eun hurt means Seung RI hurt too” he pouted and I grinned pecking his lips hugging him tight

“I’ve missed you, I took up on most of your weirdness” I giggled snuggling into his arms hugging tight, standing close to him.

“Erm guys….. I am here you know…..” Hong Ki oppa spoke so I pulled away and looked at him “Sorry again….. For causing you two so much pain….. I promise I will make things right, tell your umma Seung RI isn’t a bad guy” he said which made me realise my umma will never allow this to happen

She sent me here so I’ll be away from Seung RI, there is no way she’ll be like….yeah sure of course you can be together. Umma is so strict, she won’t even let me paint which is what I wanted to do for a living but nope according to her painting doesn’t get you anywhere which is true but for once in my life I want to make my own decisions. It is my life and not hers… why must she control me…..?

“Umma won’t allow this……” I looked down

“We can try Ji Eun, constantly pester her until she finally agrees to it, I’m sure she will break at some point, no one can stay strong forever. You’re 18 soon to be 19 it’s your own life. It’s about time you took control of your own life.” Hong Ki oppa said and I just sighed

“Oppa …. It’s easier said than done…. Umma won’t allow this…………..”

“You want to give up then….? You want to just end it then…. Seung RI didn’t come all the way here to hear you say that Ji Eun, he came all the way here to be with you, I can tell he loves you so I’m happy to give you over to him….. But remember this I will always love you” he said and I just looked at him feeling a bit awkward

“Exactly what he said….. I am not here to hear you say your umma won’t allow it…. I’m here to take you back home so we can do our best to convince your parents that I’m a good guy” Seung RI told me lifting my head up to look at him.

“You’re right….. I should be more positive” I smiled             

-End of flashback-

Anyway to cut the story short, it took us all about 3 weeks of convincing umma that Seung RI was the guy for me until she finally decided to accept the fact that I am never going to be happy unless Seung RI is there with me. She finally accepted Seung RI into our family. Well she’ll kind of have to anyway, since I’m now his wife and mother of his daughter.  Umma still don’t like me painting and since I’ve been so busy I totally neglected my dream of being a painter, it’s so hard to become one anyway and now that I have a one year old there’s no time at all.

“APPAAAAA” Joo Eun screamed reaching out for Seung RI when he finally finished recording his new song.

“Don’t Joo Eun love umma….?” I pouted looking at her

“Jooie love umma, but Jooie love appa!!” she shouted out reaching for Seung RI again,

“No Joo Eun stay with umma, appa is still working” he shook his head and immediately Joo Eun burst into tears. 

Seung RI sighed and stopped before taking her in his arms to soothe her. Eish this girl need to stop being so spoilt. It’s Seung RI’s fault and Ji Yong oppa as well as Janna they’re always spoiling her, buying her toys, doing things she wants to do while I have to be the bad parent. Eish…. Anyway speaking of Ji Yong oppa and Janna wanna know where they are and what they’ve been up to for the past 5 years...? Well the whole incident of me and Seung RI made them realised how much they actually loved each other, they’re happy together but in case you’re wondering… no they don’t have kids plus after a long engagement they finally got married a week ago so they’re currently on their honeymoon. I’m jealous I want to go on a second honeymoon but how can I when Joo Eun is only one and a half? If Seung RI ever left her she wouldn’t stop crying there is no way we can ever go anywhere without her screaming ‘appa… appa’ never umma……

“Sit with umma….. Appa need to work….. Jagi ah… can you just take her to get ice cream or something, I keep getting distracted  by the both of you my two gorgeous girls” he said cheekily

“Cheeky…. Fine” I sighed and took her from him

“Nooooooooooooooooooooo I want appa…. APPA!” she screamed throwing a tantrum stomping her tiny little feet on the floor

“Aigoo Jooie…. Stop that, appa is working stay with umma, Ji Eun please take her home” he pouted crouching down to her level “listen Jooie, do you want toys, clothes and yummy food?” she nodded “Well then listen to umma and let appa work, if appa don’t work how am I supposed to have the money to get you those things. Now stop being spoilt and be a good girl arasso” Seung RI looks a bit annoyed now. See… I told you not to spoil her. “Ji Eun don’t you look at me like that… I know what you’re trying to say” I laughed and picked Joo Eun up before kissing him and then making my way outside.

“UNNIEEEEEEEEE” I turned around spotting someone squealing and running up to me,

“JANNA!” I screamed back running over which made Joo Eun giggle

“AHMA, AHSHI” she screamed out while giggling, yeah she can’t really say ahjushi or ahjuma so ahma and ahshi it is.

Aw look at them all tanned and relaxed, soon when they get pregnant and have kids well they’ll see how hard it is, I swear me and Seung RI hardly spend any time together alone anymore not with this one constantly screaming and clinging onto him, not a chance.

“Welcome back guys! We’ve all missed you a lot” I smiled putting Joo Eun down watching her run towards Ji Yong oppa and searching in his bag “Aigoo Jooie! Stop that, that’s rude” I lectured but like she would listen to me

“Thank you, we’ve missed you all too, we had so much fun” Janna grinned “It was so relaxing, just the two of us no fans screaming and running after Ji Yong oppa” she continued. Yeah, yeah rub it in.

“Hey guys! You’re back…!” we stopped talking and looked up seeing Hong Ki oppa and Yoona walking over hand in hand.

Oh yeah I forgot about them. Yeah they got together, it was a long story, who knew huh…? Well Yoona isn’t so bad now we got to know her; she was just jealous back then she didn’t mean it plus we all forgave her after she got with Hong Ki oppa, they’re so in love now it’s so cute, Yoona changed and stopped being such a drama queen and thinks that she’s better than everyone because of Hong Ki oppa. How sweet is that? Changing for the love of her life, bless. I changed, being with Seung RI you’ll just pick up on his cheekiness and end up acting just like him, I keep finding myself making silly jokes that’s not even funny now I’m thinking about it but of course Seung RI laughed. Only we get each other no one else does. Is that a good thing? Everyone else just look at us like we’re bunch of idiots laughing at each other and ourselves. That’s being with someone far too long.

Look at us all…. We’re all happy with the love of our lives, I’m with my Seung RI and we got Jooie, Janna is with Ji Yong oppa, Yoona is with Hong Ki oppa, the other oppas are all happy alone together but they do occasionally go on dates. We’ve been trying so hard to set them up with someone but they’re not having any of it, talk about being grateful, but anyway the main point is we’re all extremely happy. It’s safe to say it’s a happy ending. 

=======================================

Thats it :) hope you enjoyed it, thanks again for reading ^_^ sequel? hahahaha