News came out

All it took was one kiss

 

Hong Ki walked silently beside Ji Eun as they both walked towards the university campus; no one said a single word not after what happened a few weeks ago in the canteen. It’s pretty much the same every morning, not a single word from the two. Awkwardness grew stronger as they carried on walking down the path, both not knowing what to say so they just kept quiet.

“So…. I saw this news earlier on the internet…. This guy from Big Bang was seen kissing some other celebrity….” Hong Ki spoke breaking the silence between them trying his best to make conversation.

“Really….? Who…?” she asked looking at him

“Lee Seung RI and Im Yoona” he said and Ji Eun just stood still and widened her eyes. “You alright Ji Eun?” he noticed

“….. Lee Seung RI…?” she looked up at him and he nodded. A sudden pain stabbed into her heart. “I feel sick….. I think I’m gonna go home…. I think I’m going to be sick…..” she stumbled off walking away from the university going towards home.

“Ji Eun…. What’s wrong….. Why are you feeling sick? Do you need the doctors?” Hong Ki shouted after her but she just waved her hands at him and carried on walking resting her hand onto her chest as tears started to form in her eyes.  

-Ji Eun’s P.O.V-

It hurts…… my chest hurts…. It can’t be true…. he said he’ll come back…. He said he’ll miss me… but he didn’t actually say he’ll come back for me…. he only said he’ll come back for this stupid necklace. How can you be so stupid Ji Eun…? Why would a city boy want to be with you? You’re nothing but a weirdo living in the countryside; of course he’ll want someone who is a celebrity like him. I only just met him and already I’m thinking I’m in love with him. Stopping outside the newsstand I grabbed the magazine and there it is in big letters ‘Big Bang Lee Seung RI seen kissing So Nyeo Shi Dae Im Yoona on the street going towards her dorm.’

“Omo they will make such a cute couple….” I heard one girl say to her friends.

“I know… I knew it was real….” Another added.

Ji Eun you idiot…..

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

“OPPAAAAAA!!! Oh my god…. WAKE UP you lazy panda” I heard Janna’s loud booming voice. I jumped up from my position and looked at her.

“What” I looked breathing hard thinking something bad happened.

“What the hell…. You kissed her!!” she glared at me and I just looked at her blankly

“Who… I kissed who I didn’t kiss anyone” I said confused.

“Oh... What’s this then?” she asked and threw a magazine at me. I widened my eyes and stared at the front cover. What the hell!?!

“Big Bang Lee Seung RI seen kissing So Nyeo Shi Dae Im Yoona on the street going towards her dorm” I read out loud. You got to be kidding me… “I didn’t kiss her…. The other night when I walked her home she slipped, I grabbed her so she wouldn’t fall… ARGH” I grabbed my phone and dialled her number getting up from the floor. “YAH IM YOONA…. What’s this about? Do you know anything about this?” I am fuming.

-End of P.O.Vs-

 “…. Owwww…. Seung RI, please don’t shout down the phone…. I had no idea about any of this I just found out” she lied.

“God sake…. Why did you bloody kiss me for? Eish our faces weren’t even that close, you closed the distance… now what am I going to say to her if Ji Eun finds out. Eish” he blamed her hanging up the phone not bothering waiting for her to reply to him.

“Maybe Ji Eun unnie wouldn’t see it? I mean you hardly get anything in the countryside….” Janna pointed out

“It’s the countryside it’s not bloody prison, news still goes to the countryside pabo, she will bound to see it… even if she does…. She probably won’t care anyway; she has stupid Hong Ki… Eugh” he sighed sitting down on the bed running his fingers through his hair.

“Well go back to the countryside and tell her you’re in love with her oppa, no point sitting here about it, are they even dating?” she asked and he shook his head “Well then…. you still have a chance, the oppa I know would just do it even though they do have a boyfriend, you love girls why are you being a wimp now oppa” she lectured him pulling him up from the bed and pushing him into the bathroom. “Now get ready and we’ll go to the countryside I want to meet this unnie who is making Seung RI oppa change from the flirtatious egocentric guy to a wimp” she giggled and went to get dressed.

“YAH I’m not a wimp, watch your mouth Janna, I’m your older brother I can punish you” he shouted from the bathroom but Janna is already back in his room getting changed.

“Oh where are you off to Lee Seung RI?” Ji Yong asked as they both headed towards the door dressed and ready to head off.

“Oppa and I are going to the countryside to find Ji Eun unnie” Janna told him and Ji Yong shook his head.

“I don’t think so, we have a rehearsal later on, and you need to go explain yourself to YG hyung about the news today” he told him

“But hyung I need to go…. Please let me go….. I promise I’ll be back I promise you….. Please hyung please” he pleaded him frantically grabbing his arm and shaking it. Janna grabbed onto the other and pouted at him.

“Please Ji Yong oppa…. Please” the siblings whined together giving Ji Yong the cute face.

“Eish…. You two…. God sake fine!!! Janna you make sure Seung RI comes back in time, you two have until 4” he told them shaking his head as they ran out of the door. “Aigoo…..those siblings….can’t say no to them.”

Seung RI got into the car and drove off as fast as he could, speeding down the road heading towards the countryside feeling both happy and worried at the same time. He’s happy to see Ji Eun again after a few weeks away from her but at the same time he’s worried about what she would think about the news and about him confessing to her. Would she be happy or would she be rejecting him? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger lol, would she be happy or would she be rejecting him? lol what do you guys think? I hope this chapter is okay for you guys ^_^ let me know what you guys think I'm onto the next chapter now ^_^ will update soon. See ya next time