So close to getting caught

All it took was one kiss

 

‘Ji Eun ah wait for oppa, don’t run too fast you know oppa can’t run fast’ I called out after Ji Eun as I ran towards her. She stopped and smiled at me while waving at me, oh that cute smile of hers. She’s so beautiful.

‘Oppa hurry up…. Come catch me’ she giggled waving her hand for me to catch up to her; I smiled and grabbed it pulling her close to my body. She blinked and looked up at me; my hands embraced her tighter as our eyes locked into each other’s. The wind was blowing against her soft silky hair as she blushed looking down at the floor. I smiled and brushed her hair back before leaning down gently pecking her……………

A splash of water hits his face and he immediately jerked upwards. “Did you know what you just did to me?” he wiped the excess water from his face and looked at her blankly.

“No… what…?” he asked “Why the hell did you splash me with water…?” he stood up and noticed that he wasn’t on the bed; instead he was lying on the thin mattress that Ji Eun sleeps on every night. “What did YOU do to me? Why am I sleeping on your mattress?” he questioned her giving her a quizzical look. 

“I woke up and you were beside me… and you….. You kissed me….” she said wiping her lips.

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

I did what…… I kissed her….. Oh my god….. I breathed and held my hand to my chest feeling it raising its speed as the memory of my dream comes back to me… oh dear god.

“I kissed you…. Seriously…. On the lips?” I asked her blinking in shock

“Well…. you were like a cm away from my lips and then I just grabbed my water and splashed it at you….. You were hugging me though….. I gave you my bed and you come into mine…..” she huffed going into the bathroom.

“…. I’m sorry I must have fallen off….. I didn’t mean to… you know nearly kiss you….” I apologised to her and I actually mean it this time.

“Ji Eun ah…. What’s going on in there? I can hear a guy’s voice do you have someone in your room?” I widened my eyes as I heard Ji Eun’s umma’s voice coming from behind the door. I looked around the room and quickly threw myself into the gap and shoved myself under the bed.

-End of P.O.V-

“Eish I can’t believe you did that…. you were……..” Ji Eun stopped and widened her eyes when she saw her mother standing before her giving her an extremely confusing look. “Umma….. What you doing in here?” she asked her surprised to see her standing there.

“I heard screaming, and a guy’s voice in here…. Who were you talking to?” she asked looking around the room.

“…..Eh….. No one…. I …. I was just talking to myself” she answered

“Are you keeping a guy in here?” she asked opening the wardrobe but no one was in there.

“NO umma…. Why would you think that….? There’s no one in here….. Just me…. I need to go uni so I need to change umma; you know I never lie to you…. No one is in here” she gulped looking at her

“….. Okay then…. Well Hong Ki’s downstairs so hurry up” with that she exited the room closing the door as she walks out.

Ji Eun sighed in relief leaning against the wardrobe door ‘that was close’ she thought to herself and then opened her eyes again looking around for the sight of Seung RI. “Seung RI…? Where are you…?” she whispered

“I’m here….” He spoke out and Ji Eun looked around.

“Where….? Are you invisible now?” she asked trying to follow his voice but it wasn’t working.

“Under the bed you moron…. How would anyone be invisible pabo? Help me up please” he said shuffling himself out reaching his hand up for Ji Eun’s. She giggled and grabbed it pulling him up from the floor. “God that was close…. Talking to yourself…. really… You could have just said something like I was watching TV or you were listening to music but talking to yourself….” He laughed and Ji Eun just pushed him away.

“I’m not a professional liar like you, now get out my way I need to change and go downstairs oppa is waiting for me” she said and grabbed her clothes from the chair she placed last night and goes into the bathroom to change leaving Seung RI outside sitting on the bed.

‘Hong Ki again…. Eish I don’t like him’ he thought to himself as he waited for Ji Eun to come out.

“So….. When are you off uni…?” he asked her standing up following her around the room.

“I don’t know… 4 I think, just go to the café and hang there, I’m sure many girls in there would want to talk to you.” She told him and grabbed her bag hanging on the doorknob.

“Do you have to go to uni? Can’t you skip it and hang with me?” he asked again

“Eish you idiotic panda, of course I can’t…. this is the start of a new semester I need to be there, I’ll be at the café later, just find something to do and don’t even think about going through my stuff especially the box marked private under the bed” Ji Eun ordered and walked out of her room to go downstairs to Hong Ki. “Hi oppa…. Sorry did you wait long? I’m ready now, let’s go” she smiled and they both went out the front door.

-Hong Ki’s P.O.V-

I smiled and followed behind her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to walk beside her, I grinned and looked down at our hands before she decided to let go, how I wish I could just hold your hand forever, how I wish I could tell you just how much I’m in love with you but I rather be your friend than nothing at all.

I wonder what the idiot from the café is doing…. How does he know Ji Eun? I don’t trust him. He’s always so near her and smiling at her, but then she’s always looking much happier and energetic when he’s around. I sighed and carried on walking beside her with my hands in my pockets. Please don’t fall in love with him.

“Oppa are you okay?” she asked me and I just smiled at her. ‘I love you’ I want to say it but I can’t.

“Yeah I’m great, how are you? You look really nice today” I complimented and she blushed.

“Oh…. Thank you oppa…. You’re very handsome today” I grinned and moved closer to her brushing my hand against hers as we both walked into the campus.

I wish you would feel the same way as I do and not just see me like a brother. She’s hasn’t exactly told me she hasn’t got feelings for me since she doesn’t even know I love her more than just close friends but all she does is push me to find a girlfriend, telling me this girl is nice or that girl is nice, little does she know that she’s the girl for me.

“I’ll see you at lunch, have fun in art” I smiled and we went our separate ways.

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

Right what to do….. It’s 9 am and Ji Eun won’t be back until 4pm. I miss her… Eish stop it Seung RI, nonsense you don’t miss her you just miss her because you like annoying her that’s it, that’s the only reason nothing else. I don’t like her, that’s stupid. Anyway I don’t have to be at the café until later on…. So what can I do in the meantime?

‘Don’t even think about going through my stuff especially the box marked private under the bed’ Ji Eun’s voice came into my mind and I grinned to myself before lying down on the floor and pulling the box out. Private I wonder what’s in here. I hesitated for a while whether to open it or not but hey if she didn’t want me to look at it she wouldn’t emphasise on it. Everyone knows Seung RI can’t stay away from something he wants. I opened the box and looked inside thinking it was some kind of big secret but all there is, is paintings after paintings.

“Is this it…? Why would these be private?” I asked myself and stared at the paintings. “Wow these are amazing….. Did she do these…? Why is she hiding them when they’re so amazing and beautiful like her?” Eish Seung RI again with the beautiful thing….STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.

-End of P.O.Vs- 

-----------------------------------------------------------

so this is it haha, end of chapter 5 a very long chapter this time ^_^ What do you guys think? good or bad :) who should ji eun be with hong ki or seung ri? Sorry i haven't been putting big bang in the story much, later on there will be more of them promise lol :) i will update soon hope you enjoyed it. comment and subscribe. Thanks see ya next time hehe :)