Where is Maknae?

All it took was one kiss

Hey guys, here's another update to the story ^_^, please comment and subscribe  :) it will make me extremely happy, thank you and enjoy ^_^ 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Everyone ran frantically around in the YG entertainment building, the youngest member of Big Bang is missing and nobody knows where he is, the last time anyone saw him was the night of YG family concert. The day Seung RI became depressed because of his schedules and decided to disappear.

“Where is that maknae….? Eish I swear if I find that boy I will KILL HIM” Ji Yong grunted while dialling his number but it just went straight to voicemail. “LEE SEUNG RI WHERE ARE YOU?! IF I FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU…. HOW CAN YOU DISAPPEAR LIKE THIS? CALL ME BACK OR ELSE” he shouted down the phone with a mixture of worries and anger mixed together driving him crazy.

“Ji Yong calm down, there is no point shouting and being angry, we need to find him, anger will not solve anything” Seung Hyun said wisely but he too is feeling worried about the younger one. It’s already been more than 24 hours since Seung RI went missing, no one knows where he is, YG even considered calling the police for help since they’ve looked everywhere they could think off that Seung RI would go to, but nothing.  

“I can’t freaking calm down hyung, that boy is missing, he didn’t leave a note or told anyone he was going to leave. What if something bad is happening to him? What if he’s got kidnapped by some horrible people? ARGH what is wrong with him? Why does he always get himself into trouble? This is so unprofessional, he is 21 years old and he acts like a bloody child. If he decides to show himself I am seriously going to hurt him!!!” Ji Yong ranted pacing up and down the studio thinking about all the possibilities that could happen to someone.

“Eish that Seung RI…. Always worrying his hyungs… What are we going to do? Are we supposed to call the police…report maknae is missing?” Youngbae chirped in.

“YG hyung considered it but I don’t know….. It’ll cause a huge hassle… we could just go search for him ourselves….. I mean Daesung Is out already searching still. We should go to every single place, even places that you wouldn’t expect Seung RI to be… It’s the only thing we can do right now.” Ji Yong said and they all went their separate ways to search for the missing maknae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ji Eun…. Is that you?” both Seung RI and Ji Eun broke away from each other and looked over towards the guy that spoke out her name.

“…..o…oppa” Ji Eun blushed harder.

“What you doing here? Who is this?” the guy looked at Seung RI and he just smiled at him.

“… I’m just heading to the café, this is erm……”

“I’m Seung Hyun, you are…?” Seung RI cut Ji Eun off extending his hand in front of him.

“I’m Hong Ki” he told him and shook his hand but he wasn’t too keen on Seung RI not after what he just saw earlier. “Are you two….?” He asked looking at Ji Eun.

“NO… definitely not oppa, he’s just visiting… I’m taking him to meet umma and appa, they said they needed help so this one here is going to help” Ji Eun shook her head.

“Eh….. Since when did I agree on helping at your stupid café?” Seung RI asked feeling a slight pain in his heart which he can’t work out why himself. 

“Earlier I told you and you agreed to follow the rules I’ve told you” Ji Eun smiled and then looked at Hong Ki “Are you on your way to the café too oppa?” she asked and Hong Ki nodded his head and gave her a big grin. 

“Your umma asked me to help out today” he said taking Ji Eun’s arm and pulling her to walk with him. Seung RI looked at the two and stood there feeling a stab of pain to his heart.

‘How nice…. This guy, whoever he is comes along and she just completely ignores me….. Why do I care anyway… she’s crazy’ he thought following them into a small café just on the top of a steep hill road.

-Ji Eun’s P.O.V-

How embarrassing… Eish that egocentric idiot, who does he think he is doing that earlier? Telling that Halmoni we’re dating…. Eugh I will never date him, not in a million years. He’s annoying, has a massive ego, and thinks the world revolves around him, flirtatious; he’s nothing but good looks. I’ll admit to that, he is handsome but definitely not for me.

“Just here on time, we’re getting really busy can you help please?” umma smiled running around serving people. Hong Ki oppa nodded and went behind the counter to help out. I stood there with Seung RI standing beside me holding the bags; I took them off him and went over to umma.

“Umma…. I found you another helper…. He can help out until you find someone permanently; his name is Seung r…. Hyun… Seung Hyun” I introduced him pulling him forward. Umma looked up from her pad and just smiled at him.

“Ne okay, go help out in the kitchen” she simply said and went back to serving the customers.

“Come on then egocentric idiot” I said pulling him into the kitchen where appa is working as a chef. I bowed to the other workers and put the stuff down on the counter.

“Will you stop calling me that? Remember our deal…. You have to be nice to me…. that’s not nice now is it?” he smirked and I sighed. Eish I hate him!

-End of P.O.V-

Ji Eun sighed “Fine… Seung RI this way please” she gave him a genuine smile and he grinned.

“Now that’s better… much, much better…”