Confession

All it took was one kiss

 

Hong Ki stood there and stared at the two with their lips pressed against each other, pain stabbed into his chest as he stood there looking… ‘Why him…. And not me….?’ he thought to himself. Not wanting to stay any longer and see the love of his life kiss someone else, he walked off clutching his chest to ease the pain.

=================================================================================

“Unnie wait up….” Janna shouted out after Ji Eun but she ignored it and carried on running until she reached the riverside. “Unnie… stop running” she panted trying to catch her breath back.

“Why are you following me? Shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend? You’re a bit too young for him you know, you shouldn’t be with him, and he’ll only like someone else he strings everyone along” Ji Eun spoke and Janna just burst out laughing. “Why are you laughing?” she asked confused looking at her laughing her head off.

“Boyfriend…. You think he’s my boyfriend… oh unnie you really like him don’t you?” she asked and Ji Eun shook her head “I know you do so you don’t have to deny it…..let me introduce myself… I’m Lee Janna and that egocentric maniac that you spoke off is my brother” she chuckled bowing her head to Ji Eun

“…..B…brother….” She blinked sitting down on the bench nearby

“Yeap, he’s my brother and behind all that act, being all flirtatious and having a massive ego he’s actually a really nice guy and sweet too, I can’t believe I’m admitting to this” Janna smiled sitting herself down beside Ji Eun.

“Well you would say that… you’re his sister” she looked down “Even so…. I don’t like him” she continued

“Well oppa really likes you; you should have seen him in the car, speeding around trying to find you to explain the whole situation. Did you know he has a picture of you? He looks at it every day before he sleeps” Janna told her and Ji Eun looked up.

“A picture of me…..? How did he get a picture of me?” she asked her

“I don’t know but he has one, he told me that he really likes you but he thinks you have someone else called Hong Ki? If you feel the same way you should tell him that” Janna responded giving her a shrug.

“Hong Ki oppa is my best friend…. Nothing else is between us… I’m just a country girl I’m not pretty, I’m nothing compared to that girl he kissed in the magazine” Ji Eun sighed blinking a tear drop away looking down avoiding Janna’s gaze.

“Unnie, that wasn’t a kiss well not intentionally, oppa said he walked her home and she slipped so he caught her. I know my brother inside out, I never seen like this before…. He was fuming when he saw the news and the first thing he thought about is whether you saw it and what you would think about him, oppa is flirtatious but he never lie about his feelings” She explained everything putting her hand on top of Ji Eun’s and squeezes it lightly “Honestly tell me, do you like him or have any sign of feelings for him?” she asked

“I missed him…. I thought about him….. I guess so” she admitted and Janna grinned

-Seung RI’s P.O.V-

I sat in the car for a while longer before I decided I should head back since I noticed the time was coming to 4 pm and if I don’t get back I’ll get into big trouble with Ji Yong hyung and you don’t want to be on his bad side, he is actually pretty scary when he’s pissed off at you. I drove off and headed back to the city with Ji Eun’s words playing over and over again in my mind. I knew it all along that she hated me, it just hurts a lot more to know for sure she does. I sighed and got out of the car and headed into the building finding Ji Yong hyung standing there pacing around looking at the time each time he stops. I blinked and walked over to him gently tapping his shoulder which made him jump and turned around to look at me but it wasn’t a friendly look.

“…..I’m back hyung…. I was stuck in traffic…. Please don’t be mad” I apologised giving him my best ‘please forgive me’ look.

“Eish… if you were any more later than this I would kill you…. But since you’re back come on rehearsal time…. Where’s Janna..?” he asked noticing that my sister isn’t behind me.

“Well… she said she wanted to stay there… so I came back” I told him and he just nodded his head and walked into the dance studio where the others are practicing hard dancing along to the beat of our song.

I took my jacket off and followed the others, working my hardest, putting all my energy into dancing the routine getting Ji Eun’s face out of my mind. The others decided to take a break after a while and eat some food but I wasn’t hungry all I wanted was to forget Ji Eun so I pushed myself harder and carried on dancing. Ji Yong hyung tried getting me to stop but I brushed him off and carried on.

“Seung RI…. seriously stop…. You’ve been dancing for hours, you’ll hurt yourself…” Ji Yong called out but I ignored it and carried on.

“STOP NOW” Seung Hyun hyung shouted out grabbing onto me to stop me but I struggled away and tried to carry on but my legs given up on me and I just fell onto the floor panting hard. “God sake, are you trying to kill yourself? Aigoo why must you always worry us” he scolded me sitting down beside me on the floor. I breathed and looked up at him

“Mianhe hyung…” I apologised closing my eyes and breathed.

“Oppa….how dare you leave me there?!” I heard Janna’s booming voice and jerked up sitting upright and looking at her.

“What….. You said you wanted to stay so I left” I told her and she just glared at me

“Well I didn’t expect you to leave, I was helping you oppa and you left me” she pouted and I sighed standing up and giving her a hug.

“I’m sorry then…. I’ll pay you for the journey how’s that?” I smiled and she just shrugged

“Well… It’s not me you should be paying back, because I didn’t pay for it” she grinned and I just looked at her confused.

“Who did then?” I asked following her gaze out the door and blinked widening my eyes staring at the figure standing before me. “…J…Ji Eun….”

-End of P.O.V-

Ji Eun stepped forward and bowed to everyone else in the room and then looked at Seung RI who is shocked to see her standing there in front of him in the studio. Janna grinned at the two feeling happy that she was the one who fixed this.

“….What are you doing here?” Seung RI asked looking at the grinning Janna and then at Ji Eun as she stepped closer to him.

“I came here to see you…. Janna told me everything….” She smiled at him.

“….She did….” Seung RI looked at her and Janna shrugged looking away still having the massive grin on her face.

“Ne…. I’ve missed you when you left…It weren’t the same going back into my room without you there on my bed…” she smiled and the others looked at each other confusingly thinking about things that they shouldn’t be thinking about.

“You slept on her bed!!” Daesung blurted out what he was thinking in his mind.

“Shhhh Daesung oppa” Janna giggled and that’s when Seung RI realised everyone is watching them as if they were a scene from a drama.

“Guys can you…. give us some privacy please” he looked at them and they all shook their heads. “Eish fine we’ll go outside then, come on Ji Eun” he said and grabbed her hand leading her outside of the studio into the corridor. Waiting for the door to shut the other 4 and Janna crawled over and stared out through the gaps of the blurred out door.

“I thought about you and because of what you said I showed my parents the paintings I’ve done in the past and they actually liked it but I still can’t do it as a living but at least they liked it” she explained smiling at him

“That’s great…. I’m glad they liked it…. I’m sorry I kissed your earlier” he smiled back looking at her wanting to kiss her again but refrained himself.

“I came to say…. I like you too…..” she confessed standing there not knowing what she should be doing after that, she never exactly told anyone she liked them before

Without saying anything Seung RI grabbed her hand and pulled her close to his body embracing her tightly. Ji Eun smiled and sunk into his arms wrapping her arms around him resting her head against his chest listening to the beat rising as they hugged closer to each other.

-Yoona’s P.O.V-

I made my way up the building and headed towards the studio that the woman at the desk directed me to, I was anticipated to see Seung RI again after so many days not seeing his face. Ever since that night my schedule has been hectic so I didn’t have the time to come and visit so I can’t wait to see him.  Turning the corners, I stopped in my tracks when I spotted two people embracing each other tightly with the girl’s head rested against his chest. I moved closer and blinked when they pulled away and it was him… Seung RI…. Who is this girl….? Who does she think she is hugging MY Seung RI! I was about to call out his name when he leaned in and pecked her lips. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Seung RI is MINE!!! MINE!!

-End of P.O.V- 

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys :) another chapter :) i think this chapter is quite good, I'm pretty happy about it ^_^ what do you guys think? What would the jealous yoona do this time? haha hope you enjoyed it i'll update soon Thanks for reading!!