Lies for the first time

All it took was one kiss

 

[Flashback]

Fans were screaming, anticipated for the group to come on stage, frantically chanting their names. ‘Kwon Ji Yong, Dong Youngbae,          Choi Seung Hyun, Kang Daesung, Lee Seung Hyun VIP, Oorin BIG BANG’ flooded the whole stadium. Loud screams echoed throughout as five hot guys appeared lowering down from the ceilings. Fans started chanting again screaming and waving their handmade banner around hoping their favourite oppa would see them.

“Hello VIP!” the leader spoke and everyone screamed

“HELLO VIP” another shouted making the fans scream louder.

It was hectic, fans screaming, music pumping loudly from the speakers, their voices singing and rapping through their microphones while dancing to their routines. It went on for hours before everything was finally over, everyone was breathing hard with sweat rolling down their foreheads as they all lounged around in the dressing room with no energy left inside them, completely drenched out of their bodies.

“God… I’m so tired…. I want to sleep” the youngest one spoke out lying on his hyung’s shoulder as they both collapsed onto the couch.

“Aigoo Seung RI get off me, I’m really hot” Ji Yong pushed him away fanning himself with a piece of paper.

Seung RI looked around the room at everyone panting trying to catch their breath back, he looked at the time and it was already coming to 4 in the morning. ‘If only time could just stop for me to have a break’ he thought. He sighed and stood up from the couch and followed the rest of the guys out of their dressing room and into their van.

[End of flashback]

“OWWWW” Seung RI yelped in pain looking down at his hand with Ji Eun attached to it “Are you seriously crazy? Why the hell did you bite me for?” he flinched away looking at the teeth mark on his hand “look what you’ve done!”

“What... You were day dreaming. I constantly told you to get off me but you just wouldn’t listen to me. Look I don’t actually care why you decided to run away from your oh so perfect life, why the hell come here in MY room”

“For god sake do you not listen!!!?” Seung RI raised his voice a little standing up from the bed

“To you n…….” she turned around and looked towards the door when a familiar voice broke into their argument, Ji Eun widened her eyes and pushed Seung RI into her wardrobe and closed the door just in time for her mother to walk in. “Umma….” She breathed resting against the wardrobe door.

“Are you alright dear?” her mother asked “you’re sweating” she noticed wiping her forehead with her handkerchief

“…Y…Yes of course….. I was j…just… doing exercise... going to change now to go help out at the café umma” she lied for the first time in her life to her mother. She never had a guy in her room before and if her parents found out some stranger is in her room especially stayed round sleeping in the same bed as her they would go ballistic.

“Okay then, before you come to the café I need you to go to the market and get these for me please” she smiled handing her some money and a piece of paper with everything written on it. Ji Eun nodded and took it carefully placing it in her bag hanging on the door knob. “Also there’s breakfast on the table so eat up first” she smiled kissing her daughter on the forehead. A faint laugh came from inside the wardrobe. Ji Eun coughed and kicked the door to shut Seung RI up.

“….T….There’s a really annoying fly...” she lied again. Her mother looked at her and just nodded her head before walking out of her room. Ji Eun breathed in relief watching the door shut and she’s alone again “….Oh my god I’m horrible…. I just lied twice” she told herself hitting her head with her hand.

“You never lied before?” Seung RI asked standing there watching her cursing herself.

“You…. It’s your fault…. Get out of my room!!!” she glared at him shoving him out of her way. “OUT” she screamed.

“Seriously girl you are crazy… I need your help I need to stay” he said but quickly moved away before she could hit him with her hair brush. “Come on... I won’t get in the way… you have to help me” he continued.

“Do I now….? I don’t think so, get out and leave, you don’t belong here, a city boy should go back to the city, I don’t even know why you have to come to the countryside, there’s nothing here…. Get out before I beat you up with my hair brush” she stated holding her hair brush up in the air.

“Fine if you don’t help me I’ll just walk out of this door and tell your parents how you lied twice to them and that we shared the same bed and I can’t guarantee what else I would say to them” he teased with an arrogant smirk on his face.

“You wouldn’t dare…” she tested and Seung RI shrugged opening her bedroom door wide open before walking out. “Wait….. Stop right there and come back inside” she ordered.

“Why….?” He continued to

“Fine… you can stay…” she mumbled under her breath

“What…. I can’t hear you” he said walking closer to her after closing the door.  

----------------------------------------

I'm not very sure about this chapter, but hey let me know what you think about it :) i'll update soon ^_^ hope you enjoyed it :)