Hang Out

So Close Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Valentine's buddies! 

 

**********

 

SinB's POV.

 

The day before our Europe trip has come. Everything is already settled. Our luggage, our plain tickets, brochure guide, and everything that we needed there. All of it is already placed in the living room and we are set for tomorrow's adventure. I'm excited, truthfully. Yes, I've visited Europe a couple of times, but I was too young back then. And my last trip was all about business. I didn't even had a chance to take a pictures of some beautiful places there. But now, I can enjoy since Yerin unnie's Dad said that it won't be all about business. And besides, it will not be my parents who I will go with. It's Yerin unnie. And it's a good thing since I don't need to be just a tail and follow around. At least I can now give my own opinions about the places we will visit.

 

Actually, we haven't planned about the adventure yet. We just decided to go straight to our house in Slovenia, which they bought for us. Yerin unnie told me that, as long as we have a guide, we won't need a plan saying we can manage. Well, I'm just worried that we might get lost. She then just showed me a device that will show the GPS of our house in case that we really will get lost. I just hope not. We can't waste time.

 

Currently, I'm waiting for Yerin unnie who is busy preparing for our hang out today. I already called my girlfriend earlier and I was surprised when she said that she might be going back sooner than what is originally planned. She even sing-songed it which made me laugh at her. Not that she's off tune but it's just unusual for her to be like that. Anyways, of course that would be great. She'll be back, I think, a week or two after my trip. So I won't wait long for her. She just told me that the date isn't final yet but once it will be, she will inform me immediately.

 

"I'm sorry, it took me so long to wear this again." Yerin unnie walked out of the room with her baby blue dress and flat shoes. She kept on touching her necklace and her hair is all dropped on her left shoulder, exposing her milky white skin.

 

"It's okay, unnie. Let's go?" She nodded and let me walk first.

 

"You told me that you'll wear a dress." She muttered as I led the way out of the house.

 

"I changed my mind. And besides, wearing shorts is more comfortable than wearing a dress." My outfit for today is just simple. A plain white hang-in long sleeves having the two upper buttons ed, showing a bit of my collar bones. And of course white sneakers.

 

I drove us to the mall and we decided to just have a lunch first. So taking the advantage of her treating me for the whole day, I chose the most expensive restaurant I saw.

 

"I knew you will choose this. You idiot." She then smacked my arm and went in first. She was shaking her head while smiling like she is taking care of a little kid.

I smirked and ran towards her. As I approached her back, I immediately dropped my arms around her shoulders, naughtily. "Let's have the VIP room. Yeah, unnie?" This only happens rarely, so I'm taking a huge advantage. Wise, right? Well, what do you expect from having a wise and smart girlfriend? Umji once did this to me! I'm just returning the favor, of course, to Yerin unnie. Haha!

 

"That's where he leads us to. And please, stop smirking at me like that, I might smack you in front of these people." She said. And it sounded playful than irritated. I know she won't get pissed that I'm taking advantage of the situation. She really doesn't care about too much wasting of money, as long as we are having fun. That's what Yerin is, as long as it's about the people she cares about, she'll do whatever it is. Even if wasting all the money of our corporation. Kidding. Her money, just her money.

 

"Just serve us the usual." Yerin unnie said as we entered the VIP room.

 

"And please two sets of black sambo." I added and sat in front of her.

 

"Two? You know I don't eat that."

 

"That's all for me." I then smiled at her sweetly while she just shook her head in amazement and dismissed the waiter.

 

"Unnie..." I called her attention as we wait for our food. She was too preoccupied with her phone and I hate that especially when we are here to have fun not entertain business or whatsoever. "I thought this is our hang out?"

 

"This is. Why?" She looked at me and her eye brows furrowed cutely. I just rolled my eyes at her.

 

"You kept on making out with your phone. Can you keep that?" I said annoyingly.

 

"Oh. I'm sorry, SinB. Mom was just texting. And don't worry, we'll be having fun today. No other things, just fun." She said and took her phone out again.

 

"Let's take a photo and send it to Umji and—" She paused for a moment and gulped. I saw how exactly her eyes hinted sadness remembering Yuju unnie but she was too quick to hide it. "—and our p-parents, they will be glad seeing this, won't they?" She smiled at me and held the phone away for us to fit in the frame and after a few shots, she kept it again. It was obvious how her mood was affected by almost saying Yuju unnie's name. But she's trying her best not be affected by it. And I admire her for that.

 

"Unnie... don't think about her. It's me you are with and I will make sure you'll enjoy. Let's enjoy this and have fun okay?" I put my hand above hers and lightly squeeze it. I know she's still hurt. But I also know that she's strong enough to get over this. Slowly but surely. "And I'll also make sure to enjoy our trip in Europe. By the time we get back here, I want you to be completely healed... Unnie... I want you to be happy again." I said and never broke the eye contact. She was just staring at me the whole time and I can't read her expression. But after a few seconds she gave out a gentle smile and squeezed my hand back.

 

"Thank you, SinB..." She said and smiled playfully at me. "...My wife is so... caring." She then laughed. And I don't know if I should smack her or thank her since she mumbled the last word sarcastically. In the middle of her laughter. Our food came which made us sit properly and started to eat happily. We didn't talk much since our mouths are too busy to do so, especially me who enjoys the whole situation.

 

I was too preoccupied with my black sambo when a sudden flash of light surprised me. I immediately looked at the person in front of me who is also surprised of the flash that came from her phone. I don't know if I should glare at her for taking stolen photos of me that would probably be horrible or I should laugh because of her reaction.

 

"Yah! Next time if you'll secretly take photos of me, make sure you won't get caught!"

 

"'Yah'?! 'Yah'?!"

 

"I mean, UNNIE"

 

"Tsss. And besides I just took a photo of you because you look funny having that black desert in the middle of you teeth!" She said and grinned at me. She then showed me the photo she took and she's right, I look funny, extremely funny. I, too, almost laughed but I held it in and glared at her. This unnie...

 

"Whatever, I'll just take my revenge and I'll make sure you'll regret making fun of me." I mumbled and continued eating my dessert.

 

"Okay, I'll just send this to Umji." She said which made me choke with what I'm eating.

 

"Yah! Unnie! I really look hilarious there! Aish!!" Luckily, we chose the VIP room because if not, people might be really staring at us now, annoyed because of my yell. She laughed harder and even shed some tears. I just rolled my eyes and took her phone forcedly from her hand but to my unluckiness, it has a pin. "When did you put a pin here?!" I annoyingly said and glared at her. She continued laughing and I was just sitting there, trying to kill her with my glare.

 

Afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter