Investor

So Close Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV.

 

"Unnie... it says 3 more blocks away." SinB stated as she kept on searching for a specific coffee shop near their current location.

 

They have already arrived in Europe earlier that day and even though they are tired because of the trip, they decided to visit a coffee shop first before heading to their house. They have been searching for this famous coffee shop for the last thirty minutes but they couldn't find it. "Are you sure?" Yerin asked following SinB's faster pace.

 

Their luggage probably has arrived to their house already. They have assistant here, hired by their parents to help them in few things. So they will not have a hard time trying to adjust. "Yeah... if this isn't the place yet. Let's just have lunch at any restaurant here." SinB led the way and Yerin just followed her. Both are tired but they want to roam around and enjoy the Europe vibe first before resting and preparing for their business meeting tomorrow.

 

"Wait..." SinB stopped walking and looked at the shop on her left.

 

"What?"

 

"Isn't this a Harry Potter store unnie?" SinB asked as she examined the mannequin in front of her wearing a Hogwarts uniform with a wand.

 

"Well, you're a potterhead, yet you can't even recognize this." Yerin said sarcastically which earned a glare from the younger girl.

 

"I'm just trying to make sure..." SinB looked at the store in front of her in full amazement. "...I can't believe I'm actually standing in front of a Harry Potter store..."

 

"Do you want me to smack you for you to believe what you're actually seeing?" Yerin mumbled receiving another glare from SinB.

 

"What's with your savagery today unnie? Are you having your monthly period?" SinB rolled her eyes at Yerin and entered the store first. While Yerin just chuckled and followed the younger girl inside.

 

Entering the store, Yerin almost ran out seeing a flying dementor in the center. It was creepier than it actually is in the movie. They did a great job making the replica. She then saw SinB excitedly went below it and took a photo with it. She just shook her head and smiled a bit seeing SinB's fan girl side. "Yerin unnie! Look! The Firebolt!" SinB shouted across the room and pointed at a certain broomstick which was protected by a glass.

 

Yerin just nodded and smiled at her even though she can't exactly remember seeing that design of broomstick in the movie. Well, she wasn't really focused sometimes when they're watching. She was just preoccupying herself with snacks while SinB was busy with the movie. That is always their set up.

 

SinB continued wandering around the store. Taking pictures of everything that amazes her. And that is almost every single thing inside the store. From the small, thin wands to the broomsticks and standees. Well, the owner isn't around so they can't buy things yet. But seeing SinB that way, Yerin thinks that they might end up buying the whole store.

 

"You have been staring at her for the past 2 minutes and 25 seconds. She might melt." Yerin jumped around hearing a sweet but creepy voice behind her. It gave her goosebumps, especially when she saw that slight smirk on the girl's face. She was just a typical European but Yerin felt a bit off the moment she laid her eyes on the girl.

 

"I-I'm sorry. Are you the owner here?" Yerin asked in English as she examined the girl's outfit which she thinks is a Hogwarts uniform.

 

"Uhh. Yeah." The girl smiled at her and offered her hand. "I'm Cass, you are??" The owner said in a friendly-weird tone. Which made Yerin think twice before giving her name.

 

"A-Ah... I'm Yerin." Yerin uneasily took the owner's hand and bowed.

 

"Oh. Nice to meet you Yerin..." The owner then pointed at SinB who is currently busy examining a tiny gold thing, Yerin can't distinguish. "Your best friend?"

 

"Well... yeah. I think so." Yerin doesn't claim SinB as her wife if it's not really necessary. They're not in a real relationship. Random people won't care too much anyway.

 

"Really?" The owner has this smirk that has been giving Yerin goosebumps and she feels creepy about it from the beginning.

 

"Y-Yeah." Yerin simply replied and just tried to turn her attention to the acrylic keychains on the wall, not wanting to converse with the creepy girl more.

 

"Unnie— Oh! Are you the owner?" SinB excitedly asked the weird girl but Yerin chose not to join their conversation anymore. She just decided to occupy herself with some things she doesn't even have a single interest of. Harry Potter isn't her style. But she already watched the whole series for countless times. Well, what do you expect from having a potterhead wife right? It's always SinB who chooses the movie every time they will have a movie marathon together and Yerin will just go along.

 

There's this one time that they were watching Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince and Yerin fell asleep half way through the movie, SinB pushed her off the couch which made her hit the floor and be tortured. SinB apologized saying she was just too excited about the next scene that she forgot Yerin was beside her and accidentally pushed the older girl which for Yerin, a lame excuse and she doesn't believe about it till now. But every time she remembers SinB's cute and annoyed face that time, she can't help but to smile.

 

SinB never watches Harry Potter with Umji since the smart maknae will just bombard her with questions about the movie and the book version and it'll just piss the hell out of SinB. She doesn't want her focus being taken away especially when watching her favorite movies. And Yerin is the best buddy to watch with.

 

"Unnie... let's go?" SinB appeared beside Yerin with a total of 6 big paper bags with her.

 

"Oh... I thought you are just going to buy the whole store."

 

"I want to, but I don't need everything in here. Just a few remembrance."

 

"You call that FEW?" Yerin asked pointing to the six big paper bags as she led the way out of the store.

 

"Bye! Yerin!" The creepy owner shouted from across the room which gave Yerin goosebumps again. She didn't expect a goodbye greeting from the owner.

 

"I— Ah— Y-Yeah! Bye!"  Yerin gave a small smile and went out of the store quickly.

 

"You two are friends already?" SinB asked.

 

"What? No! I... find her really... creepy." Yerin muttered after making sure that they are a few feet away from the store already. "Let's just have lunch there. I'm starving." Yerin pointed at a small restaurant across the street while SinB just nodded in agreement.

 

"Unnie..." SinB called Yerin as she unpacks her luggage. "Have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter