Surprise

So Close Yet So Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR Buddies! Let's have another year of happiness with Gfriend and support them more. So... this is my first update of 2018 lol.

 

*********

 

Yerin's POV.

 

"SinB?" I sat up and removed the blanket that was covering me.

 

I woke up without her by my side and it's unusual. I always wake up first and prepare our breakfast. I suddenly got worried thinking what might've happened to her while I'm sound asleep. As I went to our office, there I saw her, uncomfortably sleeping on the couch. She doesn't even have a blanket to fight the cold atmosphere. This kid. Why did she even sleep here? She looks cute with this angle, cheeks being fluffy, her hair slightly messed up, and her lips parted. She looks stunningly cute. And I can feel myself smiling, subconsciously.

 

I carried her to our room and placed her on our bed slowly, not wanting to wake her up. I then covered her with a blanket and removed the hair strands that cover her beautiful face. "Sleep well, SinB. I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready." I immediately called the nearest restaurant since I can feel my stomach is already crying. It took the delivery boy an hour tho, just the right time after I finished my morning rituals. I just wore a comfortable clothes, considering I'll stay here all day, and when I say comfortable, I mean just denim shorts and plain oversized white shirt with the words 'I'm taken' sewed in the middle. 

 

As I finished organizing everything. I went to our room to wake SinB up. "SinB. Breakfast's ready. Get up." I sat down beside her, heavily so that she'll feel my presence.

 

"Yeah unnie, I'll follow." She replied sleepily and hugged the pillow beside her.

 

"No. Come with me now." I sternly said and removed the blanket that was covering her body. "Get up."

 

"Unnieee. 5 more minutes please?"

 

"Don't use your aegyo to me, Hwang Eunbi. Get up. We'll both starve if we won't eat."

 

I softly grabbed her arm to force her to get up but she suddenly pulled me down using her force, making me lay down beside her, our bodies almost touch. She then placed her hand on my tummy (which tickled me a bit) and continued sleeping facing her body towards me. I'm telling you, I held my breath the whole time, and it was the longest so far. Especially when she moved a little bit closer and made her forehead touch my shoulder. The last time I felt this was when Yuna confessed to me.

 

Oh! Yuna!

 

I was about to get up remembering I actually have plans with my girlfriend but then I also remembered she texted me last night. I could only sigh. The last time I saw her was last week. And I'm missing her so much. Like hell.

 

"SinB, let's get up and eat. Aren't you hungry?" I whispered, I know she can hear it.

 

"...hungry... but want to... sleep... more..." She replied.

 

"Why are you this sleepy? Did something happen while I'm asleep?"

 

"...Aish! Let's talk later unnie. Let me... sleep first." She said sleepily with annoyance. She then placed her left leg above mine and snuggled closer. I ended up smiling because of her acting cute like this.

 

"Okay... we'll sleep for a few minutes more." I said and placed my hands above hers which is placed on my tummy.

 

I smiled before closing my eyes, heart fluttering.

 

---

 

"Hmmm..." I hummed as I felt someone is slowly poking me. I suddenly felt my whole body just want to rest and lazy around. Morning sleeps really make me feel this way.

 

"Unnie..." I heard SinB whispered softly. Deciding to have a peek and acknowledge her, I opened my eyes lazily.

 

"...what?" I whispered and rubbed my eyes. We're still on the same position earlier. Except for her legs who isn't placed on mine already. But her hand is still on my tummy, caressing it slowly to wake me up.

 

"I'm hungry." She whispered again. This kid. I was waking her up earlier so that we can eat early and now... whatever, SinB will always be SinB anyway.

 

"You can just eat me n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter