Book One- Chapter Two

You're Mine

It had been three months that Kyungsoo and Chanyeol studied at the same kindergarten hence, their relationship became more intimate that even their teacher realized that. Chanyeol would always want to be with Kyungsoo in whatever they did. Miss Yuri couldn't do anything as Chanyeol would not do as ordered if Kyungsoo wasn't his pair. Yuri didn't mind about it as Kyungsoo was a clever kid. He would help Chanyeol if that kid couldn't understand something. But Yuri just worried about how Chanyeol didn't let other kids to go near to Kyungsoo. That kid could do anything if someone hurt Kyungsoo. 

It was the day when Kyungsoo lost his pencil. He was pretty sure that he had put his pencil on his table but now it was gone. Kyungsoo stood up and started to search for his pencil everywhere. His action got attention from another kid, Kai. Kai looked at Kyungsoo whose face turned to red. That kid almost cried. Kai stood up from his place and went to Kyungsoo's place. Before that, he looked at Chanyeol's place. Empty! Maybe Chanyeol went to the toilet. Kai walked, approaching Kyungsoo. 

"What's wrong Kyungsoo? Are you searching for something? "Kai asked Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo looked up at Kai. He answered, 

"My pencil had lost! I don't have any pencil left. Miss Yuri will scold me if she sees me doing nothing, "

Kai smiled. He ran back to his place and took a pencil out of his pencil case. That pencil was the nicest one that even, he, himself never use it. He ran back to Kyungsoo's place and gave that pencil to Kyungsoo. 

"Here, I lend you my pencil, "Kai said while holding that pencil to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo took that pencil. It just a while when Chanyeol appeared. He snatched that pencil from Kyungsoo. His face was red of anger. He looked at Kai and Kyungsoo. 

"What is this? "Chanyeol asked both Kyungsoo and Kai. 

"It's mine! I lend it to Kyungsoo as his pencil had been missing. Give it to him back! "Kai answered. 

Chanyeol got angry! He threw Kai's pencil on the floor and pushed Kai. Kai lost his balance and fell down. Kai started to cry. Everyone's eyes on the crying Kai. Yuri, who just entered the class saw the incident. She rushed to Kai and checked that boy's condition, afraid of something bad happened. She persuaded Kai to stop cry. It was lucky that Kai finally stopped crying. Yuri let out a heavy breath of relieve. She helped Kai to stand up. 

"What had happened? Chanyeol? Kyungsoo? Kai? Tell me! "Yuri asked three of her students. She looked at three of them one by one. 

No one answered Yuri.They kept looking on the floor  afraid of getting scold from Yuri. Tired of waiting, Yuri finally asked again, 

"What had happened? Don't worry, I'm not going to scold three of you! I promise! "

"I lost my pencil. I'm so sorry Miss Yuri! "Kyungsoo was the first one to speak. His eyes were still on the floor afraid of looking at his teacher. 

Yuri, who was  about to burst into laughter, quickly covered . Apologize for losing own pencil? She took a deep breath while wiping tears on her eyes. 

"Never mind dear! No need to apologize. Here, take Kai's pencil and continue your work. Kai, go back to your place and Chanyeol, sit down and do your work till finish, "Yuri ordered her students. She took Kai's pencil which was on the floor and passed it to Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol quickly grabbed Kai's pencil from Yuri and passed his own pencil to Kyungsoo. He didn't let Kyungsoo used Kai's pencil. Chanyeol's action caused Yuri shock! She never thought that Chanyeol could behave like that. It was kinda rude but as a professional, she quickly calmed herself. 

"Chanyeol, why you grabbed that pencil from me? It's not a polite behaviour that you should do to the elders! You should apologize now! "Yuri told Chanyeol. She didn't want her students to grow up being a rude person. 

"I am sorry Miss Yuri. I don't want Kyungsoo uses this pencil. It's not a nice pencil at all! I just want Kyungsoo uses my pencil, "Chanyeol apologized Yuri. He spoke while looking on the floor. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand quickly. 

Yuri let out a heavy breath. She nodded. She looked at Kyungsoo. That kid didn't do anything. Suddenly, Kai came back and snatched his pencil from Chanyeol. He passed it to Kyungsoo and asked him to use it. Unluckily, Kyungsoo didn't take it. He, even didn't move at all. 

"You should use my pencil Kyungsoo! "Kai said. 

"No way! You should use mine! You're mine! "Chanyeol spoke to Kyungsoo. 

Both Kai and Chanyeol started to fight again and caused Yuri to be in angry mood. 

"Both of you, calm down please! Now, let Kyungsoo decides whose pencil he wants to use! "Yuri spoke. Her voice was louder than before. Surprisingly, her loud voice caused both Kai and Chanyeol shut their mouth. 

"Now Kyungsoo, choose which pencil you want to use, "Yuri continued to speak by asking Kyungsoo a question. 

Kyungsoo didn't say anything. He looked at three of them, one by one. He didn't know which pencil he should choose. He put his right hand into a pocket of his pant. Suddenly, his afraid-of-Yuri face changed to jolly. He took out his hand from the pocket. A pencil in his hand! He finally found his missing pencil! The pencil was in the pocket of his pant! It was freaky weird that he didn't realize that his pencil was in his pocket after all this time! 

"Miss Yuri, look! I found my pencil! It was in my pocket! "Kyungsoo shouted of joy! 

Yuri almost shouted at Kyungsoo. Rude words almost came out of . Thinking about she was a teacher and Kyungsoo was a little kid, she controlled herself. She took a deep breath, a real deep breath and let it out slowly. 

"Then, the problem is settled! Both Kai and Chanyeol can take back your own pencil  and go back to your place, "Yuri spoke. She walked to her desk. Three to them go back to their own place. 

Kai turned back to look at Kyungsoo. All he could see was both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol exchanged their pencil. Chanyeol who realized that Kai was looking at him and Kyungsoo, showed Kyungsoo's pencil which was in his hand to that kid. He even stuck out his tongue to that kid. Kai didn't want to lose. He stuck out his tongue to Chanyeol too before turned to look at his work.