Book One- Chapter Three

You're Mine

As usual, Jessica drove her son, Chanyeol to the kindergarten. Lay couldn't do so as he was so busy with lots of projects. He only had time with his family at nights. That morning, Jessica sent Chanyeol earlier than usual. If it wasn't because of Chanyeol who forced her to send earlier, she might still be in the house. 

Chanyeol went out of the car quickly as soon as his mother stopped the car in front of the kindergarten. Jessica hadn't kiss her son yet when Chanyeol went out. Chanyeol went out of the car without taking his school bag. 

Chanyeol ran into the class. He stopped at his place and looked around him. His face turned to sour when he couldn't find Kyungsoo. He ran to Jessica who just went out of the car. He shouted to his mom, 

"Mom, Kyungsoo is absent again today! "

"It's still early dear! He will come later. Come and take your bag, "Jessica told Chanyeol. She passed Chanyeol's bag to him but that boy didn't take it. 

"What's wrong dear? "Jessica asked Chanyeol. 

"He will not come! He didn't come yesterday! "Chanyeol said. He started to cry. 

"I want to go to Kyungsoo! Mom, bring me to Kyungsoo! "Chanyeol cried. He pulled Jessica's hand into the car. He didn't care that everyone looked at crying him. 

Jessica turned to look around. She started to panic as everyone's eyes were on her and her son. She knelt down and hugged Chanyeol. She whispered to Chanyeol, asking him to stop crying. Chanyeol seemed doesn't listen to Jessica when he cried louder and louder. 

Chanyeol's voice caused Yuri came out of the class. She didn't want to interrupt at first but Chanyeol's voice had caused noisy. She approached Jessica and Chanyeol. 

"What's wrong Mrs Jessica? "Yuri asked Jessica. 

Jessica looked up at Yuri. She stood up and bowed to Chanyeol's teacher. 

"Chanyeol doesn't want to enter the class. He wants me to send him to Kyungsoo. Why Kyungsoo didn't attend to school yesterday? "Jessica answered Yuri. She asked about Kyungsoo who was absent yesterday. 

"Ouh, Kyungsoo had caught cold. His mother, Mrs Taeyeon called me and informed me about it yesterday. Kyungsoo can't attend the school for several days, "Yuri told Jessica. Her eyes turned to Chanyeol who had stooped crying. Stopped crying so, he could listen to Yuri well. 

Jessica and Yuri looked at each others. They bursted into laughter when they realized that Chanyeol only stopped crying when Yuri talked about Kyungsoo. They realized that Chanyeol had that special feeling toward Kyungsoo. 

"Wow, you stop crying! Kyungsoo is really something that even saying his name could make you stop crying! "Jessica teased Chanyeol. She winked her right eyes to Chanyeol. 

"I'll stop crying if you bring me to Kyungsoo! "Chanyeol said to Jessica while sobbed. 

Jessica and Yuri turned to look at each others again. Yuri who knew the meaning behind Jessica's stare, talked to Chanyeol, 

"Chanyeol, come into the class first! You have to learn something before visiting Kyungsoo, "

"Why? Learning will take time! I want to meet Kyungsoo now! "Chanyeol replied. He stared at Yuri blankly. 

"Chanyeol, dear! Listent to me. You know well that Kyungsoo loves to learn. What if Kyungsoo asks you to teach him what we'll learn today? How are you going to tell him if he finds out that you skips today's class? "Yuri persuaded Chanyeol again. 

Jessica who listened to Yuri, smiled. She was so sure that Chanyeol would fall into it. 

"That's right! Moreover, I want to go to the store to buy something for Kyungsoo. I want to prepare something for him. Visiting a sick people means you have to bring something with you for them. Do you want to go to Kyungsoo's house without bringing something for him? "Jessica added. She stared at her son  who seemed to be in blank. 

"Your mother is right! I want to give him something too but I can't go to his house. I'm so busy today so, I want to ask for your help. Can't you help me? "Yuri continued. She hoped that Chanyeol would agree. Moreover, learning session would start sooner. 

Chanyeol didn't say anything. He stood up like a mannequin without any reaction. It was like he was thinking about what Yuri and Jessica had told him just now. He looked up and stared at his mother and his teacher. 

"Alright! But mom, you have to come and fetch me earlier! I want to be the first who go out from the class! "Chanyeol agreed at last. He waited for Jessica to agree with what he had said. Jessica smiled and nodded. 

"Don't forget to buy two ice creams for me and Kyungsoo! "Chanyeol ordered Jessica. His mother said nothing but her eyes enlarged. 

Chanyeol didn't take notice about it. He went straight into the class. Yuri followed behind him. Jessica shook her head before went into the car.