Book One- Chapter Five

You're Mine

Kyungsoo looked around him. He was so amazed. He never stepped his legs into a gigantic house. For him, this house mostly like a fairy tale castle. Everything in the house was in giant size. He walked around the house with amaze that he didn't realize that there was a glass table in front of him until he accidently hit it. He cried of pain. 

Suddenly, Jessica rushed to him. She was shocked! She quickly ran to Kyungsoo to know what had happened to that kid. 

"What's wrong Kyungsoo? "Jessica quickly asked. She was panicked when she saw Kyungsoo's face. 

"I hit that table. I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! "Kyungsoo told Jessica. He apologized Chanyeol's mother. He was so afraid if Jessica would scold him that he didn't dare to look at Jessica. 

Jessica let out a relieve sigh. She was so afraid if something bad happened to Kyungsoo. What would she told Taeyeon and Suho. They might not believe in her anymore! 

"That's okay dear! Your condition is the most important! I can ask Ahjussi to buy a new one if that table break down, but I can't do that if something bad happened to you! "Jessica said. She smiled and winked at Kyungsoo. 

"Come, let me help you with your luggage. I had prepared a room for you. Do you really want to come here? "Jessica talked to Kyungsoo. She helped Kyungsoo with the luggage. 

"No. My mom told me that Chanyeol forced you to invite me here, "Kyungsoo answered Jessica. He looked at Jessica, puzzled. Why should she asked when she knew the answer? 

Jessica stopped. She turned to back and laughed. She shook her head as she knew that she had asked the wrong question to Kyungsoo. 

"No. I mean do you want to come here by yourselves or your mother asked you? "Jessica corrected her question. 

"Ouh... My mother. I prefer to stay at home. But my mother kept forcing me to come here. She told me that I can not meet Chanyeol anymore if I don't come here, "Kyungsoo told Jessica. 

Jessica's smile gone. Her expression changed to worry. She looked deep into Kyungsoo's eyes. Suddenly, Chanyeol's face appeared in her mind. Without realizing, she let out a heavy sigh. Her action caused Kyungsoo to felt weird. 

"Ahjumma, whats wrong? "Kyungsoo asked Jessica. He shook Jessica's hand until that lady came back to reality. 

"Is it true? "Kyungsoo asked again. 

"Err.... No dear. Your mother made up the story so you would come here! "Jessica answered. She patted Kyungsoo's back softly. 

They continued to walk to Kyungsoo's temporary room. Suddenly, Chanyeol appeared from nowhere. He held a plastic bag of snacks and ice creams. Lay was behind him. 

"Mom, I already told you that I want to share my room with Kyungsoo! My room is big enough for the two of us! "Chanyeol said. His face turned to sour. He threw those snacks on the floor and pulled Kyungsoo into his room. 

Kyungsoo didn't say anything or do anything. He let Chanyeol pulled him. Lay and Jessica looked at the two of them. Lay's face turned to red. He was angry with Chanyeol's behaviour. He collected those snacks and put them back into the plastic bag. He was about to go to Chanyeol's room and scolded his son but Jessica's hand stopped him quickly. Lay looked at his wife. Jessica shook her head, asking Lay not to scold Chanyeol. Lay understood. He let out his breath heavily. 

Jessica enters into Chanyeol's room soon after Lay leaved. She thanked Lay for not scolding Chanyeol. 

"Okay dear, I'll let you share your room with Kyungsoo but with a condition! Don't make noises! "Jessica told Chanyeol. 

"Okay mom! I love you mom! "Chanyeol shouted at Jessica joyfully. 

"I love you too dear! Now, help Kyungsoo with his clothes, "Jessica replied. She was so proud when Chanyeol laid his love toward her. She went out of the room soon after she leaved Kyungsoo's luggage near the cupboard. 

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol started to arrange Kyungsoo's clothes into the cupboard. They enjoyed themselves. Suddenly, Chanyeol came near Kyungsoo and whispered to that boy, 

"Hey Kyungsoo, I love you! "

Kyungsoo who was too innocent to understand it, found it so funny. He laughed out so loud. He then whispered the same thing to Chanyeol. It caused Chanyeol to laugh too. They laughed at each others. 

That week, Kyungsoo spent his days at Chanyeol's house. Lay and Jessica welcomed him. Chanyeol was more than that. He was very happy that his parents never saw him that happy. They really thanked Kyungsoo. 

That week too, Chanyeol seemed to be always with Kyungsoo. Their relationship became more intimate. Jessica realized that. She was so happy but at the same time, she worried about Chanyeol's future. She only hoped that both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo would stay last like that but every relationship has an ending, even the relationship between marriage couple would last when one of them dead. 

Chanyeol made Kyungsoo felt like at home. He let Kyungsoo did whatever he wanted. He would eat every meals with Kyungsoo. Sometimes, he would fed food into Kyungsoo's mouth. At nights, they would sleep together. Chanyeol would hug Kyungsoo when they slept. And before they went to sleep, Chanyeol would land a kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead. Kyungsoo would laugh and didn't do anything. He only found it pretty hilarious.