Book Two- Chapter Six

You're Mine

Chanyeol wasn't around that week. He had a football tournament for a week. At last, Kyungsoo had time for himself. He thanked to the responsible teacher for choosing Chanyeol as one of the school team players. He didn't have any single chance to step into the cafeteria when Chanyeol was around. That tall guy didn't allow him to go there, saying that there would be so noisy and there would not have a space for two of them. 

Kyungsoo thanked again that Chanyeol wasn't around but Baekhyun still here. It meant, he still couldn't enter the cafeteria. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were same. They didn't like to go to the cafeteria. Kyungsoo might be free from Chanyeol but he wasn't when Baekhyun was around. 

Here they were, in the library. At least, they were not in the classroom when everyone at the cafeteria. Kyungsoo thought about lunch which he couldn't grab as Baekhyun asked him to accompany him to the library. Kyungsoo just followed Baekhyun even though his heart said no! 

Kyungsoo took a book and started to read. Sometimes, he peeked at Baekhyun who didn't do anything. His smile seemed like being hidden by something that we called as problem! Kyungsoo acted like he didn't realize that. He continued to read. He tried his best but Baekhyun kept on sighing, caused him to lose his concentrate toward the book. He let out a sigh. 

"Baek! What's wrong with you? You keep on sighing! "Kyungsoo asked. He couldn't stand anymore. 

"Oh Soo! I'm worry! "Baekhyun at last, spoke to Kyungsoo. 

"What is it? Tell me. Maybe I can help you, "Kyungsoo offered his help to his friend. 

"I think my secret admirer has lost interest in me! I don't receive any gifts anymore! "Baekhyun told Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's mouth opened wide. He couldn't believe that Baekhyun didn't have mood just because of that. Kyungsoo started to giggle. He quickly covered his mouth. Baekhyun might ended up sulking if he knew that Kyungsoo was laughing at him. Furthermore, they were in the library. The librarian might kicked him out of the library if he made a nosiy. 

"Don't laugh at me! I know that you're laughing! "Baekhyun scolded Kyungsoo. 

"I am sorry! I don't know that it's a big problem for you! By the way, Baek, who do you think you secret admirer is? "Kyungsoo apologized Baekhyun. He asked Baekhyun even though he already knew that person. 

Baekhyun lifted up his head. He stared at Kyungsoo. He took a deep breath and let it go smoothly. 

"I hope he is Sehun. I like him but I just know that I'm not his type. You also know that he always make me angry! I might scold him but actually I like it. It's like he pays attention to me although he doesn't mean it, "Baekhyun answered Kyungsoo. His face looked so gloomy. 

"I guess he's really Sehun! How long you haven't receive a gift? "Kyungsoo asked. 

"Almost a week, "

"Ta da! He's Sehun! Trust me! Both Chanyeol and Sehun are participated in the football tournament for a week and you haven't receive any gift for a week too. The reason why you don't receive any gift is because Sehun isn't around! "Kyungsoo told Baekhyun.

"It's just a coincidence Soo! "Baekhyun replied. 

"Trust me! He's Sehun! "Kyungsoo forced Baekhyun to trust him. He looked straight to that guy's eyes. 

"How if he's Chanyeol, who be my secret admirer? "Baekhyun asked. He didn't believe in Kyungsoo at all. 

"Nope! He will not do that! He only likes me, "Kyungsoo replied. He knew well how loyal Chanyeol to him. 

"Sehun isn't romantic at all. The secret admirer is Chanyeol. I confirm that! "Baekhyun said. He didn't want to lose to Kyungsoo. 

Suddenly Sehun and Chanyeol appeared in front of them. Sehun was holding something. He then put that thing on the table in front of Baekhyun. It caused Baekhyun to shock! 

"It's me! I'm your secret admirer! At last I know your feeling toward me! I like you for such a long time. I wanted to tell you earlier but it seemed that you like Chanyeol most. Then, I keep on quiet. So now, I love you Baekhyun and I know that you love me too! "Sehun told Baekhyun the truth. 

"I'm sorry! My love is only for Kyungsoo, my dearest baby! I don't like people who nags! "Chanyeol said. He showed his finger to Baekhyun. 

"Shut up Yeol! And you Sehun! "Baekhyun scolded Chanyeol. He then turned to Sehun. He approached Sehun slowly. 

Sehun moved backward. He was about to apologize to Baekhyun when suddenly Baekhyun kissed his lip. He shocked! But then, he enjoyed it. He showed a sign to both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol - to leave them alone. 

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol understood. They laughed. They walked away out of the library. 

"Baby, should we kiss too? "Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo shook his head and smiled to Chanyeol. He then walked and leaved Chanyeol alone. 

"Wait for me! "Chanyeol shouted to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo continued to walk. He acted like nothing happened. Chanyeol chased Kyungsoo. He then kissed Kyungsoo's cheek soon after he arrived beside that small guy.