Book Two- Chapter Five

You're Mine

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had a date that day. They promised to spend that day together. Chanyeol fetched Kyungsoo at that small guy's house. He was lucky that Suho and Taeyeon gave permission to both of them. They promised to be back before dinner. Even Chanyeol promised to Suho and Taeyeon that he would spend the night at their place. Both Suho and Taeyeon was really excited to know that although Kyungsoo disagreed. It wasn't that Kyungsoo didn't like Chanyeol to spend the night with him, he just didn't feel comfortable as he might end up sharing a bed with Chanyeol. Sharing bed with Chanyeol meant he couldn't sleep well. Chanyeol would cuddle with him and kissed him for lot of times before they went to sleep. Then, he would end up sleep at late of night, thing that he hated the most! 

So, here they were, at the shopping center where everything they wanted, sold here. They just entered the shopping center without anything in mind that they wanted to buy. Window shop! 

Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had spent about two hours in that shopping center. Yet, they had nothing on their hands. Empty! 

Kyungsoo's stomach already growled! It was already lunch time but Chanyeol seemed doesn't mind about his empty stomach. He stared at the innocent expression of Chanyeol. Maybe he didn't know the meaning of hunger! Or maybe he already had breakfast before he came and fetched Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo started to feel annoy with Chanyeol. He suddenly stopped walking. His action caused Chanyeol to stop walking too. That tall guy turned to Kyungsoo. 

"Let go Kyungsoo! Don't say that you are tired! "Chanyeol said. He chuckled to see the sour expression on Kyungsoo's face. 

"Yes, I am! I'm hungry! I might end up dying here! I didn't have breakfast this morning! "Kyungsoo replied. His voice heard like he was sulking to Chanyeol. 

"Ouh my poor baby! Soo, my baby, I have to tell you this! I didn't have my breakfast too this morning! I was so excited that I forgot about my breakfast! "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo. He grinned at the sulking Kyungsoo. 

"One more thing! You will not end up dying here because I'm here. I'll rescue you! I'm your warrior! "Chanyeol continued to speak. He winked his right eye to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo giggled upon heard to Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo's hand and they ran to the nearest restaurant. Luckily, they found a Chinese restaurant in front of them. They entered the restaurant and ordered their lunch. Chanyeol couldn't even take a bite of his lunch after looking at Kyungsoo. That guy seemed so hungry. Suddenly, he felt guilty toward Kyungsoo. 

"What? "Kyungsoo asked soon after he realized that Chanyeol was staring at him. 

"Nothing! I'm so happy to see how good you are at eating those! "Chanyeol replied. Kyungsoo stopped eating. He stared at Chanyeol and snorted. 

"I'll be happy if you stop staring at me and start to eat your noodle before it turns to be cold! "Kyungsoo said. 

Chanyeol grinned. He lifted up the spoon and started to eat his almost cold noodle. They seemed to enjoy their lunch. That day lunch was on Chanyeol. He was the one who wanted to pay although kyungsoo declined it. Chanyeol told Kyungsoo that he was the one who caused Kyungsoo to be in super hunger, so he needed to pay for that. 

They continued to walk and window shop. Suddenly, Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo to enter the jewelry store. Chanyeol stared at the couple ring. Kyungsoo just looked around, waiting for Chanyeol. Chanyeol ended up buying a silver couple ring with the word 'husband' and 'wife' on each ring. He gave one of the rings with the word 'wife' to Kyungsoo before going out of the store. 

Kyungsoo shocked! That couple ring was a limited one and expensive which only a certain person could afford it. He declined to accept it. 

"No! I'm not going to accept this super expensive ring from you. Moreover, where do you get the money to buy it? "Kyungsoo asked. He pushed the ring toward Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol let out a sigh. He took out a card from his black color wallet and showed it to Kyungsoo. 

"It's my father's card. He gave it to me this morning and asked me to buy you something if I want to go out with you. So, here it is! I hope you will accept it if you don't want to see me being scold by my father! "Chanyeol explained to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo seemed to think twice about accepting that ring. He stared at the innocent expression of Chanyeol for such a long time. He let out a heavy sigh before accepted that ring. He thanked Chanyeol. 

"You have to call my father as dad starts from today! "Chanyeol teased Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo shook his head vigorously and stuck out his tongue to Chanyeol. He ran from Chanyeol when that guy started to chase him. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo hit someone while running from Chanyeol. Kyungsoo and that person fell down on the floor. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! "Kyungsoo apologized. 

"That's okay Kyungsoo! It's my fault too that I didn't pay attention while walking! "That guy told Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo looked at that guy. It was none other than Sehun. He hit Sehun! Chanyeol came and helped Kyungsoo to stand up. 

"What both of you doing here? "Sehun asked both Kyungsoo ad Chanyeol. 

"We're dating! "Chanyeol answered. 

Kyungsoo startled upon hearing to Chanyeol. Sehun chuckled. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing both you but Chanyeol, can I lend Kyungsoo for a while? "Sehun asked. 

"No! "Chanyeol declined. Kyungsoo said nothing. 

"Ouh... Just for a while! I want to ask for his opinion on choosing a gift! "Sehun didn't give up. He persuaded Chanyeol. 

"A gift for Baekhyun? If it's for that guy, I'll agree. At least, he'll stop disturbing me so my Kyungsoo will not jealous anymore! "Chanyeol said. He winked at Kyungsoo. 

"Yha! I never jealous with him. You can have him if you want! "Kyungsoo scolded Chanyeol. 

"But, I don't want him! I just want you, only you! "Chanyeol replied. Kyungsoo snorted. 

"I guess it will be more better if you tell Baekhyun that you like him, "Chanyeol told Sehun. 

"I wish! You know him well. He doesn't like me! At least, he accepted all gifts that I gave him, "Sehun replied. 

Three of them started to search for a gift to Baekhyun. They spent almost an hour searching for it. It caused Chanyeol to feel annoy as his time to date Kyungsoo already decreased! 

They departed soon after Sehun had bought a gift to Baekhyun. He thanked Kyungsoo for helping him. He also winked at Kyungsoo. Chanyeol came to realize it. Without hesitation, he punched Sehun in front of people. Sehun screamed of pain. He then saying goodbye to both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo amd Chanyeol spent another hours together before going back home. Their day was filled with sweet memories that day.