Book One- Chapter Finale

You're Mine

Kyungsoo, Suho and Taeyeon were at the airport. They were going to send Chanyeol, Lay and Jessica. Chanyeol and his family were going to Malaysia. They would live there as Lay would run his new business there. His position at Korea would be replace with none other than Suho. The atmosphere at the airport was so busy and noisy. Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol held their parent's hand  tightly, afraid if they lose their parents. 

Six of them gathered at a place. Suho and Lay talked to each others, maybe talking about business. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol played together. They never know that it was their last seeing each others. Jessica and Taeyeon stayed still. Jessica's face showed sign of worry. She was so worry about her son. That kid couldn't live a day without Kyungsoo. 

Taeyeon understood Jessica's feeling. She also felt worry about Chanyeol and sympathy toward her friend, Jessica. She moved to Jessica and patted that lady's back. 

"Don't worry Sica. Everything will be fine. It might be harder at first but someday he will understand! "Taeyeon said to Jessica. She stared at those kids. 

Jessica let out a heavy sigh. She turned to look at Taeyeon. She hugged Taeyeon tightly. 

"I'm afraid that Chanyeol will be alone at Malaysia. Malaysians and Koreans are very different! "Jessica whispered to Taeyeon. 

"I'm so afraid if he can't make himself  comfortable there! "Jessica continued to whispered. Her face was full of worry. 

"Sica, listen to me! I know that Malaysia and Korea have different cultures but someday, I just know that three of you will comfortable there! "Taeyeon persuaded Jessica. She tried her best to calm her friend although her mind thought the same as Jessica. 

"I hope so.Thank you Taeyeon! "Jessica thanked Taeyeon. She smiled at last. 

Both Taeyeon and Jessica approached their son. They smiled to see how intimate their son. Both mother hoped that those two kids would always be like that but unluckily, they had to say farewell to each others later. 

"Mom, how long Chanyeol will go to that place? "Kyungsoo asked Taeyeon. 

"To Malaysia! You're pabo! I wish we can bring you along but my dad said that Malaysia is far away from Korea, "Chanyeol answered. 

"Is it true mom? "Kyungsoo asked Taeyeon. He didn't believe Chanyeol. 

"Yes dear. Malaysia is really far! You can't drive car to there! You need a flight to go there, "Taeyeon told her son. 

"Then let's go there! "Kyungsoo asked Taeyeon. 

"No dear! We can't! "Taeyeon answered. 

"If Chanyeol can, then why we can't? "Kyungsoo asked again. 

"Because you need to go to the kindergarten tomorrow and I need to go to the office too, "Suho answered. He knew that his wife couldn't answer Kyungsoo anymore. 

"Chanyeol has to go to the kindergarten too! "Kyungsoo said. He showed his finger to Chanyeol. 

"He will go to the kindergarten at Malaysia, "Lay took his turn to answer Kyungsoo. 

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol looked at Lay. They couldn't believe in what Lay had said just now. Kyungsoo's face started to change. His happy face already gone! Chanyeol started to cry. Both of them just realized that this was their last meet. 

"I don't want to go to Malaysia! I want to stay here! I want to stay with Kyungsoo! "Chanyeol cried. He held Jessica's hand tightly. He forced his mother to cancel the flight. 

"No dear! We have to go there! We will visit Kyungsoo often. I promise it! "Jessica said to Chanyeol. She started to cry. Her worry about Chanyeol came back. She looked at Lay and asked him to help. 

"Yeol darling! Listen to dad. We will go there just for a while. I promise. Soon after my duty there done, we will go back here. We will move beside Kyungsoo's house so both of you can see each others everyday, "Lay said. He persuaded his son. He knew it was his own fault that he told both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol the truth. 

Taeyeon looked at Kyungsoo. Her son stayed still without any movement. She knew her son well. That boy might looked outside, but his heart was crying. She understood well. She knelt down and hugged him tightly. Suho who saw Taeyeon's action, did the same. He knelt down and hugged his son. At last Kyungsoo cried. He closed his face by using both of his hands. 

Chanyeol ran to Kyungsoo. He hugged that boy tightly, didn't want to let Kyungsoo go. Both Taeyeon and Suho let Kyungsoo go. They gave space to both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Kyungsoo replied that hug. Both of them cried. 

Tears started to drop at Jessica's cheek while Taeyeon already wiped tears. They couldn't stand to see how hurt their son's feeling after knowing that they couldn't meet each others again. Both Taeyeon and Jessica held each other's hand, tried to calm each others although they couldn't calm themselves. 

"Come Chanyeol. We have to go now, "Lay stopped the sorrow atmosphere. He, himself couldn't stand to look at them. So, he decided to stop it quickly. 

Jessica held Chanyeol's hand and pulled him away from Kyungsoo while Suho already hugged Kyungsoo from the back, afraid if his son ran toward Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol, don't forget about me! You have to come back! I'll wait for you! "Kyungsoo shouted at Chanyeol. He still sobbed. 

Chanyeol turned to back. He nodded his head quickly while crying. He pulled his hand away from Jessica and ran toward Kyungsoo. Jessica shocked! She tried to chase him but Lay didn't allow her. Jessica turned to look at Lay, then turned to look at her son. Suho let Kyungsoo free. His son ran toward Chanyeol. 

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol hugged each others again. Chanyeol took out his favourite toy from his backpack and passed it to Kyungsoo. He took Kyungsoo's cap. 

"Take my toy and I'll take your cap. Take care of my toy and I'll take care of your cap. I promise that we will meet each other again and I'll give back your cap when that time comes, "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo agreed. He said nothing but nodded his head. 

"Promise me that you will wait for me! I'll come back and search for you! "Chanyeol said again. 

"Don't forget about me! "Chanyeol continued. 

Again, Kyungsoo nodded. Chanyeol landed a kiss on Kyungsoo's both cheeks before ran to his parents. Suho and Taeyeon approached their son. They waved their hand for the last time.

"Wait for me Kyungsoo! "

"I'll wait for you Chanyeol! "

 

                                      The End