Book Two- Chapter One

You're Mine

Miss Tiffany, the English teacher entered the classroom. She brought along two new students behind her. Before entering the class, she asked those new students to stay outside. She wanted to make sure that the classroom became calm so she could introduce those new students to her students. 

The students suddenly became silent when they saw Tiffany entered the class. They knew that Tiffany hated noise. They stayed at their place while waiting for Tiffany to start teaching. 

Tiffany smiled, even her eyes smiled too! She was proud of her students who knew how to respect her as their teacher. She looked around, checking the attendance. Her eyes stopped at an empty table. She let out a sigh. Suddenly, she remembered those new students. She had let them stayed outside of the classroom for such a long time. 

"Before I start to teach, I want to introduce two new students. Please come in both of you, "Tiffany invited those new students. 

The dodr opened. A girl and a guy entered the classroom. Everyone in the classroom started to make noise again. The noise disappeared when Tiffany put her finger at , asking them to keep silent. Tiffany turned to those new students and asked them to introduce themselves as the classroom became calm. 

"Hello, I'm I'm Yoona. This is... "The girl introduced herself. She was about to introduce her friend when the door opened. 

Everyone's eyes went to the door. It was another student who entered the classroom. That student surely must be late. 

"I am sorry. I'm late, "Chanyeol apologized Tiffany. 

Tiffany didn't say anything. She just knew it. Chanyeol would apologize her for almost everyday for being late. She almost felt sick every time Chanyeol apologized her. She didn't hate that guy but because of him, teaching session became harder. 

Chanyeol as usual, would go to his place after apologizing Tiffany. He turned to look at those new students before moving to his place. But suddenly, he stopped after saw that new guy's face. He startled. 

"Kyungsoo? Is that you? "Chanyeol asked that new student. 

Chanyeol's action caused everyone in the classroom became astonish. Tiffany and Yoona also felt the same. The guy with the name Kyungsoo startled. He didn't believe that someone in this classroom would know him without being introduce! He stared at Chanyeol's face. His face turned to white. 

"Chanyeol? "Kyungsoo asked. His eyes didn't stop staring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't say anything. He nodded happily. He rushed to Kyungsoo and hugged that guy. 

Everyone became more surprise. Chanyeol let the hug and told everyone about him and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was Chanyeol's friend when they were in kindergarten. They were separated when Chanyeol's family moved to Malaysia. 

Tiffany told Kyungsoo to take a place beside Chanyeol as they knew each others well and Yoona took a place beside Hyoyeon, one of famous girls in this high school. 

It was lunch time. There were only a few students left in the classroom as others went to the cafeteria to fill their empty stomach. Kyungsoo didn't go there as he didn't feel like to eat anything. It was normal for a new student to feel a little uncomfortable at a new school. Chanyeol was beside him. That guy also didn't go to the cafeteria. 

"Do you want me to show you the location of the cafeteria? "Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. 

"No. Thank you. I don't feel like to eat anything, "Kyungsoo answered. He still surprised to see Chanyeol. 

"Err... Can I ask you something Chanyeol? "Kyungsoo took turn to ask. He looked at Chanyeol. 

"Yes? "Chanyeol answered. He winked his right eye to Kyungsoo. 

"I thought you were in Malaysia and now you are here, at Seoul, in front of me, "Kyungsoo said. 

"Hmmmm.. I thought you want to ask me whether I still wait for you or not! Hahahaha.... "Chanyeol replied. He laughed at his own joke. 

"Well.. My father couldn't stay there for a long time. We stayed there for a year and decided to come back here, "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo. 

"I tried to search for you but all I got was a bad new that your house was in fire, "Chanyeol continued. He looked at Kyungsoo. He was quiet disappointed back then, but now he wasn't! Kyungsoo was in front of him. 

Kyungsoo shut his mouth. He listened to Chanyeol. He didn't reply to Chanyeol. Only nodded. He stayed quiet. His mind was already nowhere. With sudden, he felt someone kissed his cheek. He was back to reality. He turned to his right and saw smiling Chanyeol. That guy kissed him secretly when he wasn't aware. He looked around the classroom, afraid if someone saw the incident. 

"What are you doing? "Kyungsoo whispered to Chanyeol. 

"To wake you up! "Chanyeol replied. He smiled and winked at Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's face turned to red. 

"Kyungsoo, do you have girlfriend? "Chanyeol asked. 

Kyungsoo startled. He turned to look at Chanyeol. His face suddenly became paler. He didn't answer Chanyeol. He then turned to look at Yoona who was busy talking to Hyoyeon.. 

Chanyeol turned to look at the way Kyungsoo's eyes looked at. He cleared his throat, 

"Eheemmm.... Don't make a joke Kyungsoo! You know, I have been waiting for you for a long time! Ten years! You have to remember that you're mine! "

"No one can have you except me! Remember that! "Chanyeol continued to say. He stood up and went out of the classroom, leaving Kyungsoo alone.