Book Two- Chapter Four

You're Mine

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were eating bun when Chanyeol entered the classroom. From a far, both of them could hear Chanyeol's voice, nagging about Tiffany who scolded him for not doing homework. They acted like they didn't hear to that Yoda ears guy and continued to eat. Even after Chanyeol took his place beside Kyungsoo, they still acted like Chanyeol never exist. 

Chanyeol got angry to both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. He grabbed Kyungsoo's bun and ate it. It caused both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun startled, especially Baekhyun. He knew well about Chanyeol who never share his food with others. 

"Yha! You should eat your bun! Why bother eat mine when you have your own? "Kyungsoo scolded Chanyeol. He snatched his bun back from Chanyeol and ate it. 

"That's why you have to pay attention to me when I'm talking! "Chanyeol replied. He stuck out his tongue to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo slapped Chanyeol's back. It caused Chanyeol to shout out of pain. Kyungsoo smiled when he saw Chanyeol who was in pain. He felt better now. Chanyeol started to fight back. Baekhyun who was famous for being noisy suddenly quiet. He was shocked and quiet jealous to see how romantic both of his friends, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. 

"How lovey-dovey today's drama! I'm quiet jealous! "Baekhyun said. He said those while staring at his bun. 

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol stopped their fight with sudden. They just realized that Baekhyun was still with them. Kyungsoo ashamed. He ate his bun to cover his embarrass. 

"Go and ask Sehun to do that with you! "Chanyeol replied to Baekhyun. He then grabbed Kyungsoo and hugged Kyungsoo's waist. 

"Shut up Yeol! It's disgusting! Stop flirting with Soo in front of me! "Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol knew Baekhyun was jealous. He then hugged Kyungsoo tightly and kissed Kyungsoo's cheek before landed his head on that short guy's shoulder. He wanted Baekhyun to felt more jealous! His plan was succeeded when Baekhyun yelled at him and leaved both of them. He returned to his class. 

Kyungsoo felt guilty toward Baekhyun but he couldn't do anything. He let out his breath and stood up. Chanyeol shocked. Kyungsoo told Chanyeol that he wanted to go to the toilet. Learning session would start sooner so he wanted to go to the toilet. He was the person who wouldn't go to the toilet when the teacher was teaching. Chanyeol understood. He let go the hug. 

Kyungsoo went down the stair. The toilet located at first floor. He ran down. Unluckily, he pushed his seniors, Chen and Xiumin unintentionally. It caused both Chen and Xiumin to fall. Kyungsoo's face became pale. He quickly helped Chen and Xiumin to stand up and apologized them several times. 

Chen and Xiumin scolded Kyungsoo for being careless. Kyungsoo stared downward, afraid of both of his seniors. Chen grabbed Kyungsoo into the toilet while Xiumin followed from the back. They closed the door. They didn't feel satisfied with Kyungsoo. 

Xiumin grabbed Kyungsoo's collar and was about to punch Kyungsoo but then, Chen stopped him. 

"Look at his innocent face! I like it. I want to taste his body before we beat him! "Chen said. His eyes was full of lust. Xiumin smirked. He let Kyungsoo free. 

"Ten minutes then! "Xiumin replied. 

Chen smiled. Kyungsoo was frightened. He wanted to scream for help but his voice didn't want to come out. Tears started to fall down. Chen tore Kyungsoo's school shirt. Kyungsoo tried his best to fight back but he couldn't. Xiumin already held both of his hands tightly. Chen held Kyungsoo's face and wanted to kiss that guy but then his head felt hurt with sudden. He turned to his back and saw Chanyeol who was holding a pipe. 

Xiumin let Kyungsoo free. He pushed that small guy on the floor. He then ran toward Chanyeol and kicked  Chanyeol. Chanyeol fell down. He didn't give up. He stood up but unluckily Chen got him first. They beat him. Chanyeol hurted but he tried his best to fight back when he saw the crying Kyungsoo. 

The toilet became noisy with sudden. It caused two students, Sooyoung and Seohyun to stopped by. They just went out of the toilet. They saw the incident as the toilet door already opened wide. Seohyun ran to call the teacher while Sooyoung, without thinking twice, entered the male toilet and grabbed Kyungsoo out of that place. 

Tiffany came. She stopped three of them. Kyungsoo told Tiffany about what had happened. Tiffany settled down the fight. She brought both Xiumin and Chen to the school director. She asked Seohyun amd Sooyoung to bring both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to the school clinic. Both Seohyun and Sooyoung nodded. They did as being ordered by Tiffany. 

It was lucky that the doctor was still in the clinic when four of them arrived there. Sunny, the school doctor shocked to see the condition of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. She thanked Seohyun and Sooyoung  for sending then to the clinic. Seohyun amd Sooyoung leaved. Sunny, without wasting her time, prepared everything and started to treat Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. 

Luckily, there was no inner bleeding for both Chanyeol amd Kyungsoo. Chanyeol got lot of bruises on his face and body. Sunny leaved them after treated them. The was another student who was entered the clinic and she needed to treat that student. 

Chanyeol took out his phone from his trouser. He connected his phone with earphones and passed one of it to Kyungsoo. He put another onto his ear. Then, he started to play a song. Jay Chou's Love Confession was being played. 

Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol, disbelief. Chanyeol didn't say anything. That guy only nodded his head slowly. Kyungsoo smiled. He knew it! Chanyeol laid his love toward him through the song. 

"I love you too! "Kyungsoo laid his love toward Chanyeol. 

They replayed that song for several times that day.