Book Three- Chapter Finale

You're Mine

It was the fifth day that Kyungsoo stayed at the hospital and it had been the first day that Lay and Jessica visited him. They only knew about Kyungsoo this morning from Hyoyeon. Thanked to Lay. Because of him, they knew about Kyungsoo. It all happened when Lay came to the EG to visit Chanyeol. He learnt that Kyungsoo was in the hospital from Hyoyeon. He went back home to fetch his wife, Jessica before departed to the hospital. He even cancelled all meetings that day. 

Both Lay and Jessica only knew what had happened to both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol from Hyoyeon and Yoona. They felt so ashamed with what Chanyeol had done to Kyungsoo. Jessica couldn't stop crying when she knew Kyungsoo was at the hospital. She and her husband, Lay felt so ashamed to meet Suho and Taeyeon, face to face. 

Both Lay and Jessica entered the room. Suho and Taeyeon were there too. Both Lay and Jessica apologized to Suho and Taeyeon continuously. It was lucky that Suho and Taeyeon understood them. 

"Ouh Ahjussi, Ahjumma! You're here! "Kyungsoo said happily. He was so happy that Chanyeol's parents came to visit him. 

Jessica cried harder! She couldn't stand to look how strong Kyungsoo to through all those hardship! Yet that guy still treated her and her husband nicely. 

"Kyungsoo dear! I'm sorry for what Chanyeol had done to you, "Lay apologized Kyungsoo on behalf his son, Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo suddenly became silent soon after he heard to Chanyeol's name. He tried the best to forget that guy but his parents came and mentioned their son's name in front of him, making him hard to forget that guy! 

"Soo... "Lay called Kyungsoo. 

"I'm not forgiving him Ahjussi! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry but I can't! You don't know how bad he treated me in front of everyone! "Kyungsoo refused to forgive Chanyeol. His mind started to play all those bitter memories. Tears dropped on his cheeks. He closed both of his eyes. 

Taeyeon approached her son. She wiped tears on Kyungsoo's cheek. It caused that guy to open his eyes. He stared at her mother and hugged her tightly. Taeyeon replied that hug. She tried her best to comfort her one and only son. 

Jessica walked to Kyungsoo. She held Kyungsoo's hand softly. Kyungsoo let the hug and turned to look at Jessica. He smiled to that lady. Jessica looked deep into Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo wiped tears on Jessica's cheeks. Lay came near his wife. Kyungsoo turned to look at Lay whose face was full of regretful expression. 

"Ahjussi, Ahjumma. I am sorry to say this but I guess it's better for me and Chanyeol to settle down our conflict by ourselves. No matter what happens, I still love both of you. You did nothing wrong to me and there is no reason for me to hate you. So, don't keep blaming yourself! "Kyungsoo said to both Jessica and Lay. He tried to cheer up those two. 

Both Jessica and Lay couldn't say anything since Kyungsoo had made his decision. At least, that guy didn't angry or hate them. But for Jessica  and Lay, they really hoped that Kyungsoo would forgive their son. 

"Soo, dear, can't you just forgive Yeol? "Jessica asked Kyungsoo. She still sobbed. 

Kyungsoo kept on quiet for a while. Actually, he didn't want to tell Chanyeol's parents that he would never forgive Chanyeol for what he had done to him. He didn't want to make them felt more sad but he guessed that it was the time to tell them what was playing in his mind. Sooner or later, they would know about it too. 

"Ahjussi, Ahjumma. To tell the truth, I'll never can forgive Chanyeol for what he had done to me. I had decided to end the friendship between us. I will pretend that I never know him and he should do the same, "Kyungsoo told Jessica and Lay the truth. 

Four of them, Lay, Jessica, Suho and Taeyeon shocked upon heard to Kyungsoo. Suho and Taeyeon were the two who shocked more! They never know that their son could act like that. He was really different from Kyungsoo they ever know. 

"Dear, don't so like that! It's not a good decision! "Taeyeon persuaded Kyungsoo. 

"Your mom right, Soo! Don't say like that! Don't make any decision if your mind isn't in the right state! "Suho advised Kyungsoo. He didn't want his son to make any wrong decision!

"No mom, dad! My mind is in the right state. I guess it's the best for both of us! I hope both Ahjussi and Ahjumma can accept my decision. I never have intention to make thing becomes more complicated but I don't want the same thing happens again. It's time for both me and Chanyeol to decide our own future, having our own family and our own kids! "Kyungsoo replied. 

Both Jessica and Lay said nothing. They knew how firm Kyungsoo with his decision. They said goodbye to Kyungsoo amd his parents. 

"I hope mom and dad can accept Yoona as your future daughter-in-law, "Kyungsoo said to his parents  as soon as Chanyeol's parents went out of the room and vanished from his sight. 

Both Taeyeon and Suho turned to look at each others. They smiled and nodded. They accepted Yoona. That lady was a good person after all. They confirmed that Yoona could take care of their son well. 

                                      The End