Book Three- Chapter One

You're Mine

It was the very first day Kyungsoo became one of the EG's family. He thanked to Hyoyeon who had helped him to find a vacancy here. Hyoyeon, who was Kyungsoo's friend when he was in high school, was the secretary of the EG CEO. That beautiful lady had used her power to hire Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo really wanted to meet Hyoyeon to thank her but that lady was super busy which caused her didn't have time to meet him. Kyungsoo was thinking about to grab lunch with Hyoyeon and paid for that lady. Unluckily, he hadn't meet that lady yet. 

Kyungsoo just went out of the toilet when the CEO arrived. All staffs stood up, showed their respect to the CEO. Kyungsoo quickly moved to the front. He wanted to see the CEO. The very first person he saw was Hyoyeon. That lady seemed like she knew Kyungsoo was staring at her. She turned to look at Kyungsoo. She smiled and waved her hand to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo replied that smile. He thanked Hyoyeon for helping him by bowing. Hyoyeon nodded her head and winked her eye. Kyungsoo grinned. 

Kyungsoo then turned to look at the CEO. His heart suddenly skipped a beat to see the face of the CEO. That CEO was none other than the person he loved the most! He was Chanyeol! Kyungsoo seemed didn't believe it! 

Both Chanyeol and Hyoyeon walked into Chanyeol's room. They walked pass Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo felt quiet disappoint when Chanyeol acted like he didn't see Kyungsoo. 

"Err... Chanyeol, "Kyungsoo called Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol turned to back. He stared at Kyungsoo. Then, he let out a sigh. He walked, approaching Kyungsoo. His face looked fierce. Kyungsoo's face became paler as he never see Chanyeol became fierce. He moved two steps backward. 

"Call me Mr Chanyeol! I'm not a staff here! I'm the CEO and you have to respect your CEO! "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. His loud voice had caused everyone to pay attention to Kyungsoo. 

"I'm forgiving you today as you're rookie! Don't you ever dare to repeat it if you want to stay at here! "Chanyeol continued to speak. 

Kyungsoo startled! He didn't know that Chanyeol would do that to him. Suddenly, he felt so regret that he wasted his time, waiting for Chanyeol when that guy did like this to him. His eyes suddenly watery! He felt ashamed and sad! 

Kyungsoo forced himself to control his feeling. He forced himself not to cry. He looked around him. Everyone still paid their fully attention to him. Then, he turned to Chanyeol's room. There, he saw the regret and guilty expression on Hyoyeon's face. He tried to smile to Hyoyeon, saying he was okay before Chanyeol called her.

Kyungsoo walked to his place. He started to do his work but he just couldn't. His mind kept on playing the earlier incident. He let out a heavy sigh. Suddenly, someone came near him and tapped on his shoulder. He shocked! He turned to look at that person. 

"Relax! It's me! Don't think about Mr Chanyeol! Just keep doing your work and he will not doing like that to you again, "That person tried to calm Kyungsoo. He grinned to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo smiled to that person. But he felt a little weird when he heard to that person. That person seemed like he knew Kyungsoo well. 

"Thank you but who are you? "Kyungsoo asked. 

"Aigoo! You don't know me? I'm Kai! Your kindergarten friend! "Kai told Kyungsoo about himself. 

Kyungsoo shocked! He was amazed when Kai could recognize him when they hadn't meet for almost twenty years! Kai seemed like he knew what was playing on Kyungsoo's mind. He chuckled. 

"You're the only person that I meet with a heart shaped lip! I guess we need to grab lunch together as we have lot of things to talk about. I know a restaurant with a great kimbap around here! "Kai told Kyungsoo. He even invited Kyungsoo to grab lunch with him. 

Kyungsoo nodded. He felt happy to know that another of his friends worked at the same place with him. 

That afternoon, both Kai and Kyungsoo grabbed lunch together. Kai drove Kyungsoo to the restaurant with delicious kimbap. He knew that Kyungsoo loved kimbap. Kyungsoo was amazed when he entered the restaurant. That restaurant was the most beautiful reatulaurant that Kyungsoo had entered. He looked around the restaurant with amaze. His action caused Kai to feel ashamed. He pulled Kyungsoo's hand toward the end corner of the restaurant. 

The waitress came to take their order. She gave both Kyungsoo and Kai the menu. Kai ordered his lunch. Kyungsoo ended up with kimbap. He looked up and wanted to pass the menu when he suddenly shocked, once again! He knew that waitress! 

"Yoona! "Kyungsoo called that waitress's name. 

"Yes! Its me! You should recognize me earlier, pabo! "Yoona scolded Kyungsoo. She then bursted into laughter. 

Kyungsoo grinned. He apologized Yoona for not recognize that lady earlier. Yoona passed the order to the other waitress before take a seat beside Kyungsoo. 

"Yha! Your manager might see you here, doing nothing! "Kyungsoo scolded Yoona. 

Yoona chuckled. Kyungsoo felt weird. He stared at the laughing Yoona before turned to look at Kai. That guy had been a loyal listener since just now. 

"Should I scold myself for not doing my work? "Yoona asked Kyungsoo. She winked at that guy. 

Kyungsoo seemed like he got something. 

"You're the manager, right? "Kyungsoo asked 

Yoona nodded slowly. She laughed at Kyungsoo. That guy congratulated Yoona for having her own business. He then introduced Kai to Yoona as his kindergarten friend. Then, he introduced Yoona to Kai as his high school friend. Both Yoona and Kai turned to look at each others and nodded. 

That day lunch was on Yoona. She didn't ask any cent from both Kyungsoo and Kai. She treated them with free as a gratitude for being able to meet Kyungsoo again. 

Kyungsoo was happy that he already forgot about what Chanyeol had done to him. He didn't realize that both Yoona and Kai were aiming him to be their partner. Kyungsoo's innocent behaviour caused him to not realize it.