Book Three- Chapter Three

You're Mine

Hyoyeon was staring at her phone. She didn't wait for someone to call her but she waited for lunch time. Her stomach already growled. Thanked to herself who woke up late, which caused her didn't have time for breakfast. She planned to have lunch with Kyungsoo but unfortunately, Kyungsoo was absent today. Suddenly, Yoona's face appeared on her mind. At last, she had someone to ask for lunch with her that day. 

It was another ten minutes to lunch time when her phone rang. She startled. She stared at her phone. Yoona. That lady was the one who called her. Hyoyeon smiled. That lady likely to know that Hyoyeon planned to ask her for lunch. Quickly, she picked up by the phone. 

"Hello Yoona! You're like a magician! I was thinking about you before you call me! "Hyoyeon spoke on the phone happily. She even smiled although Yoona couldn't see her smile. 

"Of course I am! Hahahaha... Hey, wanna grab lunch together? "Yoona jokingly approved herself as a magician. She invited Hyoyeon to have lunch with her. 

Hyoyeon' s eyes sparkled with joy. Yoona seemed like to know what was playing on her mind. She was about to answer the question from her best friend, Yoona when Chanyeol entered her room with sudden. She turned up to look at Chanyeol. 

"Hey Hyo! Let's have lunch together! We have to meet our client. He wants to grab lunch with us! "Chanyeol told Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon smiled. She used her fingers to make an okay sign to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded his head and went out of the room. Hyoyeon's smile vanished when Chanyeol disappeared from her sight. She let out a heavy sigh. 

Hyoyeon looked at her phone, wanted to know the time. Then, she realized that Yoona was still on the line. She quickly lifted up her phone and put it near her left ear. 

"Sorry! I'm sorry Yoona! "Hyoyeon apologized Yoona quickly. 

"That's okay Hyo! So how? Wanna grab lunch together? "Yoona forgave Hyoyeon. She asked Hyoyeon again about grabbing lunch together. 

"I can't Yoona. I have to meet client. It such a regret that I can't hang up with you! "Hyoyeon told Yoona. Her face showed the sign of unhappy and regretful. 

"Well, what can we do? You're one of the important person in the EG! By the way, do the best okay! "Yoona answered Hyoyeon. She really understood with Hyoyeon. That lady was the CEO secretary. She would be busy as busy as the CEO himself. 

"Err.. Hyo... I have something to ask you, "Yoona continued to speak to Hyoyeon. 

"Don't be shy! Just ask me anything! "Hyoyeon told Yoona. 

"Are you going to marry? "Yoona asked. Her voice heard unsure about the question, whether she should ask or not. 

"How do you know about it? Well... I don't plan about it. I'm sorry that I don't inform you earlier. My boyfriend wants to marry with me as soon as posibble. We're going to engage next two weeks. I'm really sorry that I don't tell you before this. I'm so busy with works and the preparation for the engagement ceremony. Please come to the ceremony, "Hyoyeon told Yoona the truth. She was really sorry for not telling Yoona about it earlier. 

"That's okay Hyo! At least, you tell me before the ceremony, right? By the way, congratulation Hyoyeon! I'm so happy for you! "Yoona answered Hyoyeon. She jokingly best friend. She didn't want Hyoyeon to feel guilty about not inform her earlier. 

"I'm sorry Yoona! "Hyoyeon apologized Yoona. 

"No need to apologize Hyo! It's not your fault. I understand about it! So, stop blaming yourselves! Stop apologizing me, okay! "Yoona calmed Hyoyeon. 

"Thank you for understand me! Err.. I have to go now. Chanyeol already wait for me. Bye! "Hyoyeon told Yoona. She put down her phone. 

Yoona lifted up her phone from the table. Then, she lifted up her head and stared at Kyungsoo. That guy didn't say anything. 

Kyungsoo didn't go to work that day. He couldn't stand anymore to see how Chanyeol treated him. His heart hurted, so hurted! He looked for Yoona and asked her to help him, to verify the relationship between Chanyeol and Hyoyeon. 

Here it was! Hyoyeon verified her relationship with Chanyeol! Everything that Kai told them before this was true. There was no mistake in what Kai told them. 

Yoona held Kyungsoo's hand, to calm him. She knew that Kyungsoo was sad when he knew the news. Yoona might love Kyungsoo but she couldn't accept with what Chanyeol had done to Kyungsoo. For Yoona, it was okay that Kyungsoo didn't know her feeling toward him, as long as Kyungsoo was happy. 

"I want to resign, "Kyungsoo spoke at last. 

"Don't be too rush Soo! "Yoona adviced Kyungsoo. 

"No! I have decide that I'll resign! I want to find another job, "Kyungsoo firmly said to Yoona. He wanted to resign as he didn't want to see Chanyeol's face anymore. He didn't want his heart hurt. He could accept if Chanyeol chose Hyoyeon instead of him. But he just couldn't accept the way Chanyeol treated him. 

Kyungsoo felt so stupid that he waited for Chanyeol when finally, Chanyeol chose Hyoyeon. His eyes started to watery. He promised to himself that tears that day would be the last tears because of Chanyeol! He would move on. He promised that to himself. Forgetting Chanyeol and started a new life without Chanyeol!