Book Four- Chapter Five

You're Mine

Kyungsoo woke up. His blur vision became clearer  and clearer. He looked around him. It was a new place for him. He never came to this place. He was so sure that he was at someone's house as he was laying on the bed. He got up from the bed. He couldn't! His hands and legs were being tied! Last night memory came back playing on his mind! He shouted out loudly, called Kai's name. 

Then, someone came entering the room. He wasn't Kai, but Chanyeol! Kyungsoo shocked! Chanyeol, who he hadn't meet for almost six months was in front of him. That guy didn't look like him. His skin darker, his eyes were swollen, his hair was long and he was so thin. 

"Chanyeol? "Kyungsoo was so shock upon looking at Chanyeol. That guy changed a lot that he almost couldn't recognize him. 

"You still remember me! "Chanyeol said. 

"Let me go! "Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. He didn't dare to look at Chanyeol. 

"Why should I do that? You're mine! Why should I let my 'stuff' to others? I still love this 'stuff' and I never want to give it to others! "Chanyeol refused to let Kyungsoo free 

"We're over Chanyeol! Both of us have nothing between more! Just let me go! Accept the fact Yeol! I'm going to marry Yoona! "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. He also told Chanyeol about his plan to marry Yoona. 

"Marry Yoona? Hahaha... I don't know that you're easily being fooled! For your information, I paid Yoona to take care of you. I know Yoona likes you and she willingly to help me. She might love you but she never betray us. She's the master plan! "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo. He laughed out loud. Kyungsoo became blank. He was dumbfounded. 

"You don't get it right? Let me tell you, Yoona planned all this. She willingly became my 'spy'. She told me everything about you. She did this as she didn't want to see you in sad and gloomy. She did this so both of us can get back again. Everything went well since last night! Thanked to Kai who had ruined her plan. I should kidnap you like now but he came with sudden to revenge! I was the one who helped you! He almost you! I was the one who followed you from the back last night! I should kidnap you easily but Kai made it harder for me! I was the one who fought with them! I was the one who rescued you! I was the one who called police! I was the one who put on your clothes back! I was the one who cried to see your condition! "Chanyeol told the truth to Kyungsoo. He yelled at that guy, laid everything to him. He cried! 

Kyungsoo shocked! He couldn't believe that Chanyeol did all those because of his love toward him. His heart was touched! 

"Why you have to break my heart? I had wait for you all this time, for almost twenty five years! It's not a short period Soo! My heart was and is really hurt when you decided to break up with me! See, what you had made me! Why don't you just loyal to me Soo? "Chanyeol continued to yell at Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo closed both of his eyes. He couldn't stand to look at how pitiful and pathetic Chanyeol was on that time. 

"Look at me Soo! Don't close your eyes! "Chanyeol, once again, yelled at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo did as ordered. He opened his eyes wide, staring at the one and only Chanyeol. 

"I did this because of you! You're too blind that you can't see which is right, which is wrong! I didn't like Yoona! I never love her at all! My love is only for you! You never know how suffered I was when I decided to break with you! "Kyungsoo counterattacked. He cried! He couldn't stand anymore when Chanyeol said that he didn't loyal to that guy. 

"I cried every nights thinking of you! I couldn't eat anything! I didn't have any appetite to eat! I couldn't sleep well! My mind only thought of you! You should come to me and persuaded me! I almost committed suicide when Kai told me that you and Hyoyeon would get engage! My heart hurted even more when you treated me like a fool! "Kyungsoo laid everything to Chanyeol. Tears seemed like didn't want to stop from dropping on both of his cheeks! 

Chanyeol couldn't say anything. He felt so guilty to accuse Kyungsoo for not being loyal to him. He lost his words! He walked approaching Kyungsoo. That guy still cried. Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo who was  sitting on the bed. He hugged Kyungsoo tightly. Kyungsoo let Chanyeol hugged him. Both of them cried, thinking of their relationship. 

"I'm sorry Soo! I'm guilty for not trusting you! It's my fault that I accused you for not being loyal to me. I was wrong! But Soo, I acted like this because of my love toward you! I'm so afraid to lose you, baby! Accept me back Soo and I promise to only trust you and love you for the entire of my life! "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. He apologized to Kyungsoo. 

"I never hate you Yeol! I always love you! I just mad at you! "Kyungsoo replied. He was still crying. 

Chanyeol let out the hug. He stared into the deep of Kyungsoo's eyes. He was so happy that Kyungsoo still loved him. He untied Kyungsoo's hands and legs. He hugged Kyungsoo again. Kyungsoo replied the hug. 

That night, Kyungsoo stayed at Chanyeol's house. For more accurate, he stayed at Chanyeol's room. They spent the night together. 

Kyungsoo slept while hugging Chanyeol that night.