Book Three- Chapter Six

You're Mine

Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly. The blur vision became clearer slowly. He tried to get up but he couldn't. He felt tired, so tired that he couldn't move his body at all. He looked around him. It was a new place for him, a place he never knew that he would come someday. And that day had come. He was pretty sure that he was at the hospital. 

Suddenly, he felt thirsty. He tried to get up to get some water. Because of tired, he couldn't take even a glass of water into his mouth. He felt like crying. He was so thirsty yet he couldn't even drink although the water just in front of him. 

Suddenly, someone passed him a full glass of water to him. He felt so happy. That person likely to know that Kyungsoo was so weak. That person fed him the water. Kyungsoo didn't think twice. He quickly opened up his mouth and drank that water. He felt relieve that his thirst already gone. 

"Thank you so much! "Kyungsoo thanked that person. 

"That's okay Soo, "That person replied. 

Kyungsoo shocked. He knew that voice well. That voice came from none other than Chanyeol. He tried to lift his head to look at that person. He tried but he couldn't. 

"Don't move! It's me Soo! Chanyeol, "Chanyeol pushed Kyungsoo slowly to the bed. 

"What do you want from me? What else do you want from me? I'm done with all those works! I'm no longer one of the EG staff. Just go away Mr Chanyeol. We don't have anything to discuss anymore! "Kyungsoo said slowly. He turned his body to his left, avoiding to see Chanyeol. 

"No! We still have lot of things to discuss! Listen to me Soo, my baby. I'm sorry! I'm really sorry for treating you badly! I know it's my fault! I had been such a fool! "Chanyeol apologized Kyungsoo. His voice heard sincere, even Kyungsoo could realize the sincerity from those words. 

Kyungsoo's eyes started to watery. He tried to calm himself. He didn't want to cry in front of Chanyeol. He didn't want to be the old Kyungsoo who would always give up on Chanyeol. 

"I'm not your baby Mr Chanyeol. I never know you and you never know me either. I guess you had meet a wrong person, "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. He didn't look at Chanyeol while saying those. His eyes was full of tears. His heart cried too. 

Chanyeol shocked! He never know that Kyungsoo would say like that to him. He cried. His heart was full of regrets. He walked to Kyungsoo. He grabbed Kyungsoo's both hands but that guy pulled away his hands. 

"No Soo! Don't do that to me! I beg you Soo! You can do whatever you want to me! You can beat me! You can slap me! Do whatever you want to me but I just want you to forgive me. Accept me back! I'm a fool who don't trust hisbowm lover! Please Soo, I beg you! "Chanyeol still apologized Kyungsoo. He knelt down in front of that guy. He tried to kiss Kyungsoo's toe - asking for forgiveness. He cried so much. 

Kyungsoo quickly pulled his legs from Chanyeol. He still loved Chanyeol but he didn't want the same thing happened again. He avoided the eye contact with Chanyeol. He didn't have the courage to look at that guy. He searched for excuses to ask Chanyeol to go away. 

"Just go Mr Chanyeol! I don't love you anymore! There's nothing between us anymore! Just go back to Hyoyeon. She suits you better than me! I'll live y own life and will never disturb you anymore, "Kyungsoo said. He asked Chanyeol to go away. He couldn't see Chanyeol's face anymore! 

Suddenly, the door opened up wide. Yoona and Hyoyeon entered the room. They bought something with them. 

"You have misunderstand Soo! It's true that I'll get engage, but not with Chanyeol. He still loves you! "Hyoyeon told Kyungsoo the truth. It seemed like she and Yoona already had heard everything. 

"We had been fooled Soo! Kai lied to us! "Yoona also told the truth. 

Kyungsoo shocked! But he didn't believe them although he knew that both Yoona and Hyoyeon never lie to him. They were the most trustworthy person Kyungsoo ever know. 

"If it's true that Kai lied to us, why Mr Chanyeol treated me badly? Maybe because he really doesn't like me, "Kyungsoo replied. He still in his position, didn't change at all. 

"I like you Soo! I was fool to trust Kai! He told me that you're his boyfriend! I was jealous and angry. I didn't believe him but I always see you with him and I started to trust him. I'm very sorry Soo for trusting him without asking you first! "Chanyeol told Kyungsoo the truth. He still knelt down and he still cried. He hoped that Kyungsoo would understand him and accept him back. He couldn't live a day without Kyungsoo. 

The reason he didn't let Kyungsoo resign because he wanted to see Kyungsoo's face everyday and he hoped that Kyungsoo would give up on resign when he forced Kyungsoo to do others work. He never know everything would turn up to be like this. He couldn't help himself to not blame himself. 

Chanyeol was at the office when Kyungsoo stayed up all night to finish those works. He was the one who asked Hyoyeon to buy Kyungsoo meals. He also the one who asked Hyoyeon to prepare Kyungsoo cups of coffee. He might angry when Kai told him that both Kai and Kyungsoo were couple but he couldn't stop himself to not care about that guy. He was so worried about Kyungsoo that he decided to secretly accompany Kyungsoo that night. 

Chanyeol was the one who sent Kyungsoo to the hospital. It had been three days that Kyungsoo stayed at the hospital and it also had been three days that Chanyeol stayed at the hospital, beside Kyungsoo. He didn't go to the office. He let Hyoyeon handled everything. He was very happy when Kyungsoo conscious but sadly that guy didn't accept him anymore! 

"Soo, forgive Yeol and accept him back! "Yoona persuaded Kyungsoo. Her heart hurted so bad to say those to Kyungsoo but she wanted the best for that guy, the one she loved the most. 

"And make your heart hurt? "Kyungsoo quickly asked Yoona. 

Yoona shocked! She never tell Kyungsoo about her feeling yet that guy already knew about it. 

"I already knew that you like me for a long time. I guess I need to find a new person to replace this person, "Kyungsoo continued to speak. He didn't mention Chanyeol's name as he wanted to make Chanyeol's heart hurt. 

"Don't lie to your heart Soo! "Hyoyeon took her turn to persuade Kyungsoo. 

"I'm tired! Just go! "Kyungsoo couldn't stand anymore. He was afraid if he would listen to both Yoona and Hyoyeon that he decided to send them away. 

Both Hyoyeon and Yoona let out a heavy sigh simultaneously. They went out of the room. Hyoyeon pulled Chanyeol out of the room. 

"I'll make sure that I'll get you back Soo! "Chanyeol promised to Kyungsoo before he went out of the room.