Book Three- Chapter Five

You're Mine

It was still early in the morning. Everyone might be still at home, preparing themselves to go to work and school. It was different with Kyungsoo. He already at the office. Thanked a lots to Chanyeol who caused him to go to the office earlier to finish up all files. 

It had been fortnight that Kyungsoo did this routine. He would wake up earlier when others still in their bed. Then, he would prepare himself to the office. He didn't take his breakfast, only a cup of coffee! He would try his best to finish up all files but unluckily he couldn't do so. He would leave some files behind as he hadn't enough time. 

That morning, Kyungsoo promised to himself that he would finish up all files. Thanked to himself that he had done almost all them. So that day, he only needed to finish some more and he guessed that he could say farewell to the EG that afternoon. 

Kyungsoo hummed to a song, which even he, himself didn't know that song. He tried to be happy. His heart hurted so much. At least, that day would be the last day he would see Chanyeol's face. Then, he would start a new day, a new life without Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo walked to his table. He still hummed to the same song. His humm stopped when he arrived at his table. The quantity of files increased! He felt weird! He still remembered that he had done almost all those files! 

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh. His hope to resign that day vanished! He took a seat and thought about his past days. It took a long time that he realized that those files would eventually increase whenever he came to work! 

He knew it! It must been Chanyeol who did it! No one would dare to do it except Chanyeol, himself! He didn't know why he did that to him but Kyungsoo couldn't stand anymore! He really wanted to go to Chanyeol and scolded that guy but that arrogant CEO hadn't come yet! 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. He switched on the computer and took the first file. He tried his best to finish up all files that he didn't realize that everyone already arrive. He only realized it when someone put a cup of coffee in front of him. It was Hyoyeon! Kyungsoo lifted up his head and smiled to Hyoyeon. Then, he continued to do his work. 

"Soo, don't force yourselves! It's not good for your health! I'm worry that you will fall sick! "Hyoyeon said to Kyungsoo. She was worried about Kyungsoo, even her face said it. 

"Don't worry about me Hyo! I did this for almost two weeks! "Kyungsoo replied. He said those but his hands moved. 

"I'm sorry! Because of me, you have to through all this hardship! "Hyoyeon apologized. She really regretted that she was the one who offered this job to Kyungsoo. 

"It's okay Hyo! It's not your fault. By the way, has Mr Chanyeol comes to the office yet? "Kyungsoo calmed Hyoyeon. He asked his friend about Chanyeol. He needed to meet that guy! 

"Yes! He has come, "Hyoyeon replied, short. She then walked away. Maybe she had work to do. 

Kyungsoo stopped his work. He had something to say to his CEO. He walked to Chanyeol's room. Without knocking on the door, he entered that room. Chanyeol was doing nothing when Kyungsoo entered his room. 

"Don't you have etiquette? "Chanyeol asked. 

"How about you? How dare you put another files on my table! I am almost done and you added some more! "Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. 

It was lucky that Chanyeol's room was sound proof. No one could hear to Kyungsoo. Chanyeol stood up. He walked approach Kyungsoo. 

"What do you mean Mr Kyungsoo? I don't get it! "Chanyeol whispered to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's heart started to skip a beat. Chanyeol was too near to his face. He bit his lip. He pushed Chanyeol away from him. 

"Complete everything if you want to resign! "Chanyeol shouted to Kyungsoo before that guy went out of his room. He then chuckled. 

Kyungsoo went back to his place. He was annoy with Chanyeol. He promised that Chanyeol would regret for laughing at him just now. Kyungsoo continued his work. He didn't stop his work. He even turned his phone off so no one could disturb him. Even lunch, he didn't take it! 

Hyoyeon had came to Kyungsoo and asked that guy to grab lunch with her. But Kyungsoo turned her down. It wasn't his intention to do that to Hyoyeon but he just wanted to finish his work and resigned that day. Luckily, Hyoyeon understood him. That pretty lady brought a lunch for him. Even that, he didn't touch it! His lunch turned to be cold. Hyoyeon couldn't say anything. She was too worry about her friend. Food and drinks which she brought to him, hadn't been touched! 

Everyone already prepared themselves to go back home, yet Kyungsoo still busy with his works. His job almost done yet he didn't seem like want to tidy his place. He planned to stay up at the office and completed everything that day. 

Kyungsoo was tired. His face already turned to paler. His stomach had growled for lot of times even he didn't know how many time his stomach 'begged' for food. He forced himself to complete everything. He looked at the time on his computer. It was almost eleven o'clock at night. He looked at his works. Just leaved a few more. 

Kyungsoo only done with all his works when the clock showed two o'clock in the morning. He smiled. At last, he didn't have to come back to EG. He didn't need to see Chanyeol's face anymore. He switched off his computer. He brought all files into Chanyeol's room. Then, he packed everything that belonged to him. 

Kyungsoo walked into the elevator. He wanted to go down to the first floor. Suddenly, he felt dizzy. He stopped for a while in front of the elevator. He only entered into the elevator when he felt a little better. Kyungsoo went out of the elevator and walked to the exit door. Suddenly, he felt dizzy again. This time, it hurted so much! 

Kyungsoo stopped once again. He tried to sit but his eyes started to see a moving object. Not only one thing,  but everything started to spin around. He turned see other things. The same thing happened! Everything went spin around! 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo's vision started to blur. His eyes started to see everything in black. He felt down. He fainted. There was no one in the EG building! He was alone, in the cold night at the quiet EG building!