Book Four- Chapter Two

You're Mine

Kyungsoo was at the outside of the theatre. He was waiting for Yoona. She went to the toilet. They had just went out of the theatre. They promised to spend the whole day together. Kyungsoo had planned to spend the day with Yoona as he had started to work on the next day. He was lucky as Yoona needed someone to help her to run her business. 

Kyungsoo let out a sigh. He had waited for Yoona for almost ten minutes. He was a person who didn't like to waste his time waiting for someone else. He took out his phone. He was about to call Yoona when that lady already in front of him. 

"Sorry, I'm late! There's lot of people at the toilet! "Yoona apologized Kyungsoo. She knew well about Kyungsoo who hated wasting his time. 

"Aigoo! What an old excuse! "Kyungsoo replied. 

"You're late because of yourself, not because lot of people who wants to use the toilet! "Kyungsoo continued. 

Yoona bursted into laughter when she realized that she got caught red-handed. Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged when he knew that he was right. 

"I'm sorry for lying! But, you have to know that we, women really take long time in the toilet. We have lot of things to do when we're in the toilet, "Yoona apologized again. She told the truth when Kyungsoo seemed like want to scold her. 

"Yha! I'm hungry! Let's eat something! "Kyungsoo said. His stomach already 'begged' for food. Moreover, he didn't want to listen to Yoona - explaining him about what women do in the toilet. 

Yoona nodded. Her intention to explain more to Kyungsoo stopped. Both Yoona and Kyungsoo walked to the nearest restaurant while holding hands. It seemed that they were the sweetest couple ever live in the earth. 

They entered one of the restaurants. That restaurant served them with Korean dishes, which Kyungsoo loved the most! Kyungsoo, as usual, ordered kimbap while Yoona with her japchae. 

Both Kyungsoo and Yoona really enjoyed their meal. But then, with sudden, the quiet atmosphere in the restaurant changed to romantic when the owner of the restaurant played a lovely and romantic song from Jay Chou. It was Love Confession. Kyungsoo who was about to feed himself with the next kimbap, stopped eating. His appetite already gone. He felt like he couldn't breath anymore. This song reminded him of Chanyeol. That guy used to play this song to him as the way he confessed his love toward him. 

Yoona stopped eating. She realized the change in Kyungsoo's face. Although she didn't know what had happened to Kyungsoo, she realized the uncomfortable feeling in Kyungsoo's face. She called the waiter and asked for bill. She paid the bill but then, the waiter gave a piece of folded paper to Kyungsoo. That guy was shocked but he still accepted that paper. 

"Someone asked me to give this to you and that person asked you to never show it to the others, "That waiter told Kyungsoo before he went away. 

Kyungsoo thanked that waiter. He opened that folded paper and read the note. 

'come back'

Kyungsoo felt weird with that note. He didn't understand it. He folded that paper to its original state and kept it inside his pocket. Yoona just stared at Kyungsoo. She really wanted to know the content of that paper but she couldn't. That person who sent that paper to Kyungsoo didn't allow him to tell others and she was really sure that Kyungsoo would follow the order. 

Both Yoona and Kyungsoo went to the next destination. Jewelry store! Kyungsoo had promised to Yoona that he would buy Yoona a ring as a thankful gift to Yoona. Yoona didn't want it but Kyungsoo kept on forcing her to accept it. Well, there they were, in the jewelry store.

Yoona's eyes sparkled upon looking at those jewelry. She was so focused to all jewelry that she didn't realize that Kyungsoo was talking to her. Kyungsoo let out a sigh. He tapped on Yoona's shoulder softly. That lady shocked! She turned to Kyungsoo and smiled. 

"Aigoo! You just can't stand to look at those, right? Now, choose what kind of ring that you want. I'll pay for it! "Kyungsoo told Yoona. He shook his head slowly. 

"I'm sorry! They are so pretty. I can't stand to look at them. Well, let me see, "Yoona replied. She smiled again to Kyungsoo. 

Yoona started to choose her favourite ring. She took a long time to choose one. Kyungsoo waited with patient. He took out his phone and played with it. Yoon took almost half an hour to choose one ring! It took almost thirty minutes to choose one, what if she had to choose two rings? She might take an hour! 

Kyungsoo paid for the ring as soon as Yoona had done choosing hee favourite ring. Then, the store owner gave Kyungsoo a ring. A gold ring with a word 'wife' on it. Kyungsoo was startled! He thought twice whether to accept that ring or not. Yoona persuaded him to accept it as it was free, no need to pay for it. Kyungsoo accepted it and once again he received a piece of folded paper. 

Kyungsoo opened that paper and read it. 

'something bad'

Kyungsoo felt weird once again. Those notes he received that day wasn't complete at all. He thought about to throw those papers but he cancelled it. He kept them! 

He stared at his new ring. It reminded him of Chanyeol again. That guy had bought him a silver ring with the word 'wife' on it when they were in high school. Kyungsoo suspected Chanyeol who gave him those papers but it had been months that he didn't meet that guy, even didn't contact him. It was like Chanyeol already could accept the fact that Kyungsoo didn't love him anymore. 

Kyungsoo and Yoona had fun that day. They really enjoyed themselves for the whole day. Kyungsoo might be happy and enjoyed that day but his mind kept on thinking about those mysterious notes.