Book Four- Chapter Three

You're Mine

It was Sunday and Kyungsoo was at home. That day was his off day. He planned to stay at home and cleaned his house. His parents might come to visit him. His mother would end up nagging at him if she saw her son's house looked like. Kyungsoo woke up early that day. He took a bath and started to clean and tidy his house. Without taking breakfast, he started to clean dishes in the sink. 

It was two o'clock in evening yet Kyungsoo hadn't done with his work. He still had lot of works to do. He had tidy the kitchen, the toilet and the living room. He was at his own bedroom. He needed to tidy and cleaned his room before he could finally rest. 

Kyungsoo was arranged all his stuffs when he found a box. It was located under his bed. He took it out and opened that big box. He took out all the contents out of the box. They were gifts from someone for a week. Kyungsoo stared at those gifts. He was sure they were from Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh. His miserable life became slowly back to normal. He was thankful to himself that he could finally erase Chanyeol from his mind. But, it seemed he couldn't be free from that guy easily. That guy wouldn't let him go easily. He stared at those gifts one by one. Everything was from his past, time when they were still a romantic couple. Kyungsoo, once again, let out a heavy sigh. He put all gifts into the box again. Then, he took out all notes that were came alongside the gifts. He read them one by one. 

Kyungsoo was dumbfounded. All notes weren't complete. He rubbed his head although his head didn't ache at all. He reread all those incomplete notes again and again. His mind was still in blank. He was about to lay his body on the bed when he finally realized about something. He cancelled his plan to lay on the bed. He took all those notes and tried to arrange them, tried to make a sentence. Finally, he got it! Actually, all those incomplete notes formed a complete sentence. He read them, 

'Come back to me if you don't want something bad happens to you! "

Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged! He just couldn't believe that Chanyeol still dare to blackmail him! He chuckled! He didn't know whether he should laugh or mad! At last, he shouted! He let out all those stresses through shouting. He felt relieve. He took a breath and stared at those notes again. Once again, he felt like laughing and mad at the same time! He felt annoy with himself. He collected all those notes and put them into the box angrily. He shouted again! 

Kyungsoo's phone rang with sudden. Kyungsoo searched for his phone. It was on the table in front of him. He lifted up his phone and answered it. It was Yoona who called him. 

"Kyungsoo..., "

"Yoona, I already know the identity of person who sent me all those gifts! "Kyungsoo said to Yoona without letting that lady finished her next words. 

"Kyungsoo, he's Chanyeol right? "Yoona asked Kyungsoo. She let out a sigh, which Kyungsoo could hear to that sigh. 

"How do you know? "

"Whoever will send those romantic gifts to you? Every gifts likely your past memories with him. Kyungsoo, are you serious with our relationship? "

"Yoona! Don't ask me that stupid question! "Kyungsoo scolded Yoona. 

"I'm sorry but why you still bother about those gifts if you're serious with me? Do you still love him? "Yoona counterattacked 

"I'm not! I don't love him anymore! "Kyungsoo replied. His voice heard unsure, even Yoona could realize it!

"Liar! "Yoona yelled at Kyungsoo. 

"I'm not! "

"If you really don't have any feeling to him, return all gifts to him back! "Yoona replied. 

"You don't believe me? I'll do it! I'll return them to him. But, I'm not the one who will send them to him but you! You will send them to him! "Kyungsoo said. 

"I'll do it! "Yoona agreed with Kyungsoo. She said with full of confidence! 

"Then, I'll send them to you tonight! By the way Yoona... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for making you like this! "Kyungsoo said. He apologized Yoona for making her felt doubt about their relationship. 

"I'm okay Soo! I know it. It's hard to forget about your first love! It's okay! "Yoona replied. Her soft voice caused Kyungsoo to feel calm. 

Yoona ended her call with Kyungsoo. She had something to do. Kyungsoo put back his phone on the table. He took out all gifts out of the box once again. He stared at them for such a long time. 

He was a liar! He lied to Yoona that he hadn't any feeling toward Chanyeol. He was lying! He still loved Chanyeol but he just couldn't accept that guy anymore! He let out a heavy sigh. He closed that box and put in into a large plastic bag. He would send it to Yoona at night. 

Kyungsoo get up from his bed. He put the box which was in the plastic bag on the table, near his phone. He continued to clean his room. His hands might be busy doing lot of works but his mind was busy thinking about Chanyeol. He kept telling himself to forget about Chanyeol but his mind didn't allow it. All those memories with Chanyeol kept in playing on his mind. He let out a heavy sigh for lot times! 

At last, his work had done! Everything seemed so clean and tidy. He quickly crawled on his bed to get some rest. He took a nap and he dreamt about Chanyeol that evening!