Book One- Chapter One

You're Mine

A huge expensive car stopped in front of E kindergarten. Lot of people turned to look at the owner of the car. They were amazed by the look of that car as not everyone could afford to buy that car. That car finally stopped at the parking area. The owner of that luxurious car came out of that car. The owner was none other than the successful businessman, Mr Lay. Lay came out of the car, followed by his wife, Jessica and their only child, Chanyeol. They were here to send their son to the kindergarten. It was the very first day of Chanyeol entering the school, as it was the first day the school session started. 

Chanyeol's face looked so gloomy. He didn't want to go to the school as he didn't have friend. Although he had no sibling, at least he was free to do anything at home. He knew that he had to follow the school rules when he was at school. Jessica who knew her son's feeling, tried her best to calm him. She took her son's hand and held it tightly. She knelt down and whispered to Chanyeol, 

"Don't be sad darling! You're my brave son! I'll buy you an ice cream everyday if you go to school, "

"But mom... I don't have any friend. I want to go home, "Chanyeol said to Jessica. His face started to change, to redder. He started to cry. 

Jessica panicked. She didn't have any idea to persuade her son. She stood up and turned to look at her husband, asking for help. Lay knew about it. He took his turn to persuade Chanyeol. He knelt down like how Jessica had done before. He wiped tears on Chanyeol's fluffy cheeks. He took a deep breath. Persuading his son was even more harder if he compared it with how he managed his business. Lay rubbed Chanyeol's hair while his eyes looked around him, maybe searching for a good words to say to his beloved son. Suddenly, his eyes caught a person who he knew well. He pulled Chanyeol's hand and moved to that person. Jessica who looked confused, followed her husband. 

"Ehem... Suho... You are here too! "Lay greeted his staff, Mr Suho. 

Suho turned to his left. It was Lay who greeted him. Suho smiled and bowed to his boss. He introduced Lay to his wife, Taeyeon and his son, Kyungsoo. 

"This is my wife, Jessica and our pampered son, Chanyeol, "Lay introduced his family to Suho. 

"No wonder why you took a leave today. You sent your son to here too, "Lay added. He looked at Kyungsoo who looked so calm. 

Lay put his right hand on Kyungsoo's hair and rubbed it. Kyungsoo said nothing, just smiled to Lay. 

"Hello Kyungsoo! Ahjussi wants to ask your help. Can you help me? "Lay asked Kyungsoo. 

"I'll treat you with an ice cream if you help me, "Lay offered an ice cream to Kyungsoo. 

"Ahjussi, my father said that it's not a good manner if you ask for a reward  when you help someone. You have to help someone with sincere, "Kyungsoo said to Lay. He turned to look at his father who seemed worry about what he had said to his father boss. 

Lay turned to look at the pale-faced Suho. He laughed and nodded. He then patted Suho's back and whispered to both Suho and Taeyeon. 

"Wow, both of you had educated him with good manners! "

"Thank you, "Suho and Taeyeon thanked Lay simultaneously. 

Lay nodded to Suho and Taeyeon. He looked at Chanyeol before he turned to Kyungsoo. 

"Can you be Chanyeol's friend? He doesn't have any friend, "Lay asked Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo looked at Lay. Then, he looked at the crying Chanyeol. He stayed like that for a while. Suddenly, he walked approaching Chanyeol. He took out a cute handkerchief from his little bag. His action got fully attention from Suho, Taeyeon, Lay and Jessica. He wiped tears from Chanyeol's cheeks. He smiled to Chanyeol. His action had caused Chanyeol to stop crying. He looked at Kyungsoo clueless. 

Lay, Jessica, Suho and Taeyeon said nothing but laughed. They were amazed by the way Kyungsoo had done to make Chanyeol stop crying. The next thing that caused that two parents couldn't believe was when Kyungsoo landed a kiss on Chanyeol's forehead. He tried his best to kiss Chanyeol's forehead as Chanyeol was double his height. 

"Darling, don't do that to Chanyeol! How could you kiss Chanyeol? "Taeyeon scolded Kyungsoo. She felt ashamed with her son. She apologized Jessica quickly. 

"Hahahaha... It's okay! He didn't mean it. Moreover, they are still kids. They know nothing, "Jessica said to Taeyeon. 

"Soo, apologized to ahjumma and ahjussi! "Taeyeon asked Kyungsoo to apologized Jessica and Lay. 

"No no no!  No need! "Both Jessica and Lay quickly stopped Kyungsoo from apologize them. 

"But mom, it's you who always do that to me whenever I cry, "Kyungsoo said to Taeyeon. 

"Aigoo! This kid!"Taeyeon couldn't say anything. 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at their parents. Chanyeol grabbed Jessica's hand and caused Jessica to look at him. 

"What's wrong dear? "Jessica asked Chanyeol. 

"I want to enter the class now, "Chanyeol said. 

"I thought that you don't want to go to school and want to go back home, "Lay said. He teased Chanyeol. He felt relieve that Chanyeol decided to enter the class. All thanks to Kyungsoo. 

"I have a friend now. Dad, I think I like him. Can I have him dad? "Chanyeol asked Lay. 

Lay's face turned to redder. He didn't believe that Chanyeol would say those. He rubbed his back which wasn't itchy at all. He looked at Suho and Taeyeon. Suho nodded while Taeyeon smiled. 

"Err.. Well.. You have to ask Kyungsoo about it, "Lay told his son. 

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo while that kid smiled and nodded. 

"Yes, you can have me if you don't cry anymore, "Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol smiled. 

"You're mine now! "

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol walked to enter the class while holding each other's hand. They waved their hand to their parents soon after they entered their class. 

Miss Yuri quickly closed the gate soon after all students entered the class. She bowed to her student's parents before entering the class.