Comforting and Loving

Finally Together

Chapter 7: Comfort and loving                                                                               

Jan Di stromed out the hotel mad and hurt and she can’t believe that Jun Pyo cheated on her or that she would catch him in the act of cheating her.

Coming to the Shinhwa hotel was test if Yi Jeong really Ga Eul and going to give up his Casanova ways.

Instead her relationship with Jun Pyo ended and then Jan Di wonder if Jun Pyo really love her and want to be with her or was she playing thing for Jun Pyo.

Ji Hoo walks in front of Jan Di and stop and turn to her and ask her, “Jan Di, are you okay?”

Jan Di smile slightly at Ji Hoo and answers him, “Kind of, I guess that I knew this would happen.”

“Sunbae, I can now see what Jun Pyo really is and if his mother bad then he worst then her.”

Ji Hoo took Jan Di hand and which Jan Di was comfortable with him holding her hand and they walks to his mini cooper.

Ji Hoo called both Yi Jeong and Woo Bin and told them that he was taking Jan Di back to his house.

Yi Jeong told him that he was going to take Ga Eul back to his studio.

Woo Bin told him that he need to go to his office to work on some project.

Ji Hoo got in his car and then told Jan Di, “Yi Jeong, taking Ga Eul back to his studio.”

Jan Di tense up after hearing that Yi Jeong was taking Ga Eul back to his studio and she didn’t feel comfortable with Ga Eul alone with Yi Jeong.

Ji Hoo notice that Jan Di tense up and told her, “Jan Di, Yi Jeong is not going to do anything to Ga Eul.”

“Ga Eul, is old enough to take care of herself, Jan Di.”  “You can’t always protect her, she has to live and learn.”

Jan Di knew that Ji Hoo was right, but she still felt uncomfortable with Ga Eul alone with Yi Jeong.

Ji Hoo and Jan Di got to Ji Hoo mini copper and Ji Hoo opens the door for her and she get in and put on her seat belt as Ji hoo get in his side and close the door and put on his seat belt and start his car.

Krystal and Jun Pyo was still at the bar and Krystal felt so embarrassed the way that Jun Pyo treat her and then she turns to Jun Pyo and ask him, “What the heck was that and why didn’t you tell me that you have a girlfriend already.”

Jun Pyo turn to her and told her, “I didn’t feel like telling you that I have a girlfriend beside all you are is a plaything.”

“I never intend to have you as my girlfriend.”

Jun Pyo laugh and then Krystal slap his face and told him, “You jerk, and I can’t believe that I slept with you.”

Then Krystal walks out of the bar and walks to the elevator and press the down button and wait for the elevator to open and the door open and she get in and the door closes.

Jun Pyo sit there at the bar and then he tells the bartender to get him bottle of vodka and bartender give him the bottle and Jun Pyo take a shot after shot.

Then he remembers what happen to him and he smile and didn’t care about anyone that he hurt.

He walks out of the bar and walks to the front door of the hotel and call his secretary to get car ready.

Then he tells his driver to drive him to night club and driver was surprise that Jun Pyo told him but Jun Pyo yell at him to drive already.

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul walk hand and hand to his lotus and then he opens the door for her and she get in and he put her seat belt for her and then close the door. He walks to the driver side and open the door and get in and close the door and put her seat belt.

He notices Ga Eul was in deep thought and call her, “Ga Eul.”

Ga Eul hear Yi Jeong call her and turn to him, “Yes sunbae.”

Yi Jeong ask her, “Are you okay? Look Jun Pyo just being idiot as usual and I don’t think of you as a plaything and you are definitely the one I want to be with.”

Ga Eul knew that Yi Jeong telling her the truth but she more worry about Jan Di and her best friend just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her.

Ga Eul told him, “Sunbae, I believe that you love me and want to be with me but it Jan Di, I’m worry about.” “She just found out that Jun Pyo cheated on her and then tell her that he was play with her that got to hurt.”

Yi Jeong knew that it hurt, and he will never do that to Ga Eul. Having her leaves, him would kill him and he wouldn’t be big idiot to hurt her again.

Then Yi Jeong told her, “Ga Eul, Ji Hoo with Jan Di right now and from the look of it Jan Di, didn’t look hurt but mad.” “I can’t believe, I was able to see her spin kick on Jun Pyo again.” “He did deserve it. But the other woman look surprise to see Jan Di.”

Ga Eul knew that Yi Jeong was right and the other woman did look surprise and then Ga Eul thought about the other woman and think that she is so perfect for Yi Jeong. She beautiful and Yi Jeong handsome.

Yi Jeong then told her, “She not my type, and I will never be with her so don’t ever think about that.”

Ga Eul was shocked that Yi Jeong knew her thought and ask him, “Sunbae, how did you know that I was think about you and her?”

Yi Jeong smiles and answers her, “Because you have that look on your face and I know that you think that she mine type because of her beautiful face and body.”

Ga Eul blushed and kind of embarrassed because she couldn’t believe that he knew what she was think.

Then Ga Eul told him, “Yi Jeong sunbae, it just that she really beautiful and your handsome and you two are perfect for each other.”

Ga Eul feel sad after saying that to Yi Jeong but she knows that Yi Jeong would be with woman like Krystal than with her.

Yi Jeong then told her, “Ga Eul, look at my eyes and tell me what you see.”

Ga Eul didn’t want to but Yi Jeong lift her chin up and she looks in to his eyes and see that Yi Jeong was in love with her.

Yi Jeong loves Ga Eul so much and wouldn’t want to lose her and wouldn’t let Ga Eul leave him.

Then Yi Jeong tell her, “Ga Eul, don’t ever believe what Jun Pyo told you.” “He just idiot and big one and I’m glad that Jan Di spin kick him.” I also glad that I punch him because what he told you was uncalled for and I would never think of you as a plaything because you are not one of them and you are my true love and soul mate.”

Ga Eul was surprise that Yi Jeong confess his true love to her and was happy and then hugs Yi Jeong and Yi Jeong was bit surprise and then he hugs her back.

Then Yi Jeong started his car and drove to his studio with Ga Eul hands in Yi Jeong hands.