Marriage Registration

Finally Together

Disclaimer: I do not own Boys Over Flowers or Characters

I will have a Soeul wedding in this story.


Chapter 19 Marriage Registration

Seoul City Hall

Ji Hoo got to City Hall and park his car and they got out of the car. Yi Jeong and Ga Eul holding hand and smiling as Ji Hoo hold Jan Di’s hand and follow Yi Jeong and Ga Eul as they walked inside City Hall the to the Marriage Registration office.

Yi Jeong went to get the marriage form, he got it and went to Ga Eul and he filled out first his part and then he gave it to Ga Eul and she filled out her part.

Halmoni and Harabeoji So, Hyun Sub and Ji Hoo Harabeoji walked inside the Marriage Registration office and saw Yi Jeong and Ga Eul smiling happily as they were filling out the marriage form.

Yi Jeong and Ga Eul finish filling it out and give it to Ji Hoo and Jan Di to sign as witness and them happy to sign it and Yi Jeong took Ga Eul hand with the marriage registration form and have it register so that they are legally married.

After they register their marriage, Harabeoji So told them, “Tonight, we going to having a big dinner banquet with all reporters there. We going to announce Yi Jeong and Ga Eul already marry and that we going be having a wedding soon. Then we going to announced that Yi Jeong and Ga Eul are going to run the museum together with Hyun Sub.”

Ga Eul was surprised, and she never work in museum before and Yi Jeong told her, “Don’t worry, Ga Eul, I will teach you everything you need to know about the museum.”

Ji Hoo and Jan Di congrats Yi Jeong and Ga Eul and calling them Mr. & Mrs. So Yi Jeong and Jan Di was happy and hug Ga Eul and told her that she was happy for her and Ga Eul hugs her back.

Ji Hoo give Yi Jeong a squeeze on his shoulder and told him, “Yi Jeong, you better treat Ga Eul good or I will not stop Jan Di from beating you up.”

Yi Jeong smile and know that Jan Di will always protect Ga Eul and beat up anyone that hurt her.

Yi Jeong then told them, “Me and Ga Eul need to go back to my studio and get ready for tonight dinner. We see you all later.”

Hyun Sub went to Ga Eul and hugged her and told her, “Thank you, for always being there for my son and not giving up on him. Mostly thank you for having Yi Jeong listening to truth about his grandparents and making him believe that they did not abandoned him.”

Ga Eul hugged him back and told him, “I’m just happy to help, uncle.”

Hyun Sub smiled and told her, “Ga Eul, since you marry to Yi Jeong, you should call me “appa, just like Yi Jeong. Ga Eul, you like a daughter to me.”

Ga Eul smiled and called Hyun Sub appa, and Yi Jeong and Hyun Sub smiled brightly.

Hyun Sub then turn to Yi Jeong and told him, “Yi Jeong, your lotus is waiting for you and Ga Eul in front of the building. Yi Jeong, me, Harabeoji and Halmoni are going to see your omma and give her some good news and I’m sure that she be shocked to see it.”

Yi Jeong hugged his appa and told him, “Thank you appa, I’m sorry for believing in that fake woman lies about you and I love you.”

Hyun Sub smiled and told Yi Jeong that he love him too and hugged Yi Jeong back and then Yi Jeong took Ga Eul’s hand and they left.

Few minutes later, Ji Hoo told them that he, Jan Di and his Harabeoji were leaving too, they left the Marriage Registration office and got in Ji Hoo car and Ji Hoo drove off to drop off his Harabeoji at the clinic and then go to Yi Jeong’s studio.

Oh Ye Jun, Harabeoji So secretary, who also his lawyer walked into the marriage registration office and bow to them and then told them that the car here for them and Harabeoji So told him that he going to see Mi-Young with Hyun Sub first and then they going to Yi Jeong studio.

Ye Jun nodded his head and they walked out of the marriage registration office to their car and Ye Jun open the door for them and they got in and he closed the door and walked to the passenger side and got in and driver started the car and drove to the So Mansion.


Yi Jeong and Ga Eul are now legally married and Yi Jeong fake omma can't do anything to them either. 

Yi Jeong fake omma will get shocked in the next chapter